• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Bomb shell news on Tucker Carlson tonight.

I guess because Adam Schiff says it's "Russia disinformation" you believe it?

I've never even heard Adam Schiff speak.

If that isn't your source, please submit whatever evidence you have...not CLAIMS by others or stories...EVIDENCE!!!

Because the laptop story falls apart at the seams under the most basic of scrutiny. The reality is that someone hacked Hunter's iCloud and leaked the stuff to Guliani, who invented the laptop story (which is why it's so stupid) to cover it.

Gee, I wonder who did that. https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...158900-0ef5-11eb-b1e8-16b59b92b36d_story.html

Some of the stuff that is being leaked, like some of the texts, is probably real. Which ones are is a matter of debate of course, but the emails themselves are obviously forgery. It's standard Russian MO to intermix fake and authentic stuff to make it hard to figure out which is why. Back in 2014 and 2015 the Russians did the same to the Ukrainians, spreading reports that Neo-Nazis and Fascists were running for Ukraine's Duma to discourage foreign investment and support for the Ukrainian government.

I've never even heard Adam Schiff speak.

Because the laptop story falls apart at the seams under the most basic of scrutiny. The reality is that someone hacked Hunter's iCloud and leaked the stuff to Guliani, who invented the laptop story (which is why it's so stupid) to cover it.

Gee, I wonder who did that. https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...158900-0ef5-11eb-b1e8-16b59b92b36d_story.html

Some of the stuff that is being leaked, like some of the texts, is probably real. Which ones are is a matter of debate of course, but the emails themselves are obviously forgery. It's standard Russian MO to intermix fake and authentic stuff to make it hard to figure out which is why. Back in 2014 and 2015 the Russians did the same to the Ukrainians, spreading reports that Neo-Nazis and Fascists were running for Ukraine's Duma to discourage foreign investment and support for the Ukrainian government.
Are you serious with this? I asked you for proof that this was from Russia and not a story or someone's opinion and what do you do? You trot a story from one of the worst Goebbelsian Assassins if all times, WaPo, who have been discredited many times. In any event, the STORY talks about Guliani and Russia in December of 2019. Even IF the story is true, it doesn't mean a thing about the current situation. The story has been around and dismissed.

Please come back with PROOF....not stories from WaPo of a year ago.

They should publish the story.
Who is they? Rudy has been selective about his release of the information. Rudy has to keep up his bs and can’t let others wreck his moment.

You trot a story from one of the worst Goebbelsian Assassins

You really should stop using words you don't understand.

The story has been around and dismissed.

By who? The Cult?

Please come back with PROOF....not stories from WaPo of a year ago.

So you have no proof about Benghazi, Burisma, Ukraine, but then demand some of me?

Who is they? Rudy has been selective about his release of the information. Rudy has to keep up his bs and can’t let others wreck his moment.
They would be CNN, MSNBS, ABC, CBS, PBS and the printed news, including FB, Twitter and let the public decide if it is true. If this were Trump, they would be doing 24 hour specials on it.

You really should stop using words you don't understand.

By who? The Cult?

So you have no proof about Benghazi, Burisma, Ukraine, but then demand some of me?
I guess you aren't used to having to back up what you say and don't like being called out.

They would be CNN, MSNBS, ABC, CBS, PBS and the printed news, including FB, Twitter and let the public decide if it is true. If this were Trump, they would be doing 24 hour specials on it.
Rudy claimed the FBI agent who seized the hard drive is afraid for his life, if that doesn’t make you laugh at Rudy I am not sure you are a human.

I guess you aren't used to having to back up what you say and don't like being called out.

I provided my link. All you could muster was the usual whining about "Fake news! Goebbels media!".

I'm sorry you are incapable of formulating an actual argument.

Barr is batting .075 but yea the media is the problem.
You merely need to listen to the outlets that have some veracity left. It's NOT MSNBC, CBS, CNN, WaPO, NYT....

They certainly can't get the truth from the NYT nor the WaPO, so, yes.
Hilarious, I didn't realize the keystone cops were running our intelligence agencies and they need the nyp to inform them of critical goings on.

Yeah, you had any amount of 'evidence' to get Clinton locked up; and yet no charges, nothing, despite repeated investigations. If and until any charges are levelled against Biden I suggest idle speculation is pointless.

they won't be indicted yet, there is too much real investigation that needs to happen and there are too many people covering for them in the power vacuum that is DC. that is their plan. the only way someone faces consequences from these conspiracies we have proof of, is if Trump wins again. THAT is why they are doing everything they can to stop that from happening.

and then if Biden wins, its all swept away like it never happened.. the elitists don't care... to them corruption and people getting paid to sell away our country is the price of doing business. but it DID happen.

and the ONLY reason we are this close to knowing about it is because Trump won in 2016 and screwed up their merry succession plans

Those are claims....not evidence.

So this is just a claim:
On July 13, 2018, a federal grand jury sitting in the District of Columbia returned an indictment against 12 Russian military intelligence officers for their alleged roles in interfering with the 2016 United States (U.S.) elections. The indictment charges 11 defendants, Boris Alekseyevich Antonov, Dmitriy Sergeyevich Badin, Nikolay Yuryevich Kozachek, Aleksey Viktorovich Lukashev, Artem Andreyevich Malyshev, Sergey Aleksandrovich Morgachev, Aleksandr Vladimirovich Osadchuk, Aleksey Aleksandrovich Potemkin, Ivan Sergeyevich Yermakov, Pavel Vyacheslavovich Yershov, and Viktor Borisovich Netyksho, with a computer hacking conspiracy involving gaining unauthorized access into the computers of U.S. persons and entities involved in the 2016 U.S. presidential election, stealing documents from those computers, and staging releases of the stolen documents to interfere with the 2016 U.S. presidential election.

So proof presented in court which led to indictments for a conspiracy to interfere with the election doesn't satisfy you? Apparently nothing will. Good luck or something.

What?....did not Facebook and Twitter block the article?....yes, they did. Didn't the MSM as a whole NOT have a story about the article?....no they did not.....so, just what's your problem.....the truth hurt?
Leftists can't debate. That sort of response is the best they can do. As most people know, the education system is broken.

Indictments, you understand how are criminal laws work, right?
Yes. I know that they indicted 12 ham samwiches who they knew would never see the courthouse steps. An indictment is a CLAIM!

So this is just a claim:
On July 13, 2018, a federal grand jury sitting in the District of Columbia returned an indictment against 12 Russian military intelligence officers for their alleged roles in interfering with the 2016 United States (U.S.) elections. The indictment charges 11 defendants, Boris Alekseyevich Antonov, Dmitriy Sergeyevich Badin, Nikolay Yuryevich Kozachek, Aleksey Viktorovich Lukashev, Artem Andreyevich Malyshev, Sergey Aleksandrovich Morgachev, Aleksandr Vladimirovich Osadchuk, Aleksey Aleksandrovich Potemkin, Ivan Sergeyevich Yermakov, Pavel Vyacheslavovich Yershov, and Viktor Borisovich Netyksho, with a computer hacking conspiracy involving gaining unauthorized access into the computers of U.S. persons and entities involved in the 2016 U.S. presidential election, stealing documents from those computers, and staging releases of the stolen documents to interfere with the 2016 U.S. presidential election.

So proof presented in court which led to indictments for a conspiracy to interfere with the election doesn't satisfy you? Apparently nothing will. Good luck or something.
Note the word "alleged" and charging people in Russia is not, as they know, going anywhere. And in fact one of those named fought back and they dropped the charges immediately.

Note the word "alleged" and charging people in Russia is not, as they know, going anywhere. And in fact one of those named fought back and they dropped the charges immediately.
That's a little fact that the left ignores. There is no indictment any longer because the FBI knew they were screwed if they continued with it. NO ONE from Russia stole any emails from the DNC server. Julian Assange had paper copies of them.

I haven't heard Occupy Democrats, the Biden's or the FBI denying it happened. Remember. Hunter isn't all there. Smoking crack addles ones brain cells. Besides, no one has ever called either of them the sharpest tack in the drawer.
One of Hunter Biden's business partners is already in jail, he released Hunter's emails, and the other will be heading there in January, The facts are all there though social media and the MSM will ignore them. That's why leftists are so clueless. https://www.conservativedailynews.c...up-to-10-years-in-prison-in-fraud-conviction/

Rudy claimed the FBI agent who seized the hard drive is afraid for his life, if that doesn’t make you laugh at Rudy I am not sure you are a human.
Any idea of what happened to the guy 'responsible' for the Benghazi video? The Obama Administration ruined his life.

Back
Top Bottom