• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Bomb shell news on Tucker Carlson tonight.

You want that though.

You said you want people to be able to publish fake news

You support propaganda. Wow
I said that YOUR sources do it every day of the week. We, the People, decide what is fake news and what is the truth,and we, The People, have caught YOUR sources in lie after lie, after lie. It is we, the People, we are the ones that determine for ourselves what is fake and not some billionaire at Twitter, FB, Google, YouTube, InstaGram, or their left wing fact checkers.

If we allow this, we become a totalitarian country run by oligarchs who hold back information damaging to their "Party" like the Soviets.

Fox news has that beat by 50 to 1
In what way? We wont bother holding our collective breath awaiting your 50 examples as you claimed with unsupported certainty.

I said that YOUR sources do it every day of the week. We, the People, decide what is fake news and what is the truth,and we, The People, have caught YOUR sources in lie after lie, after lie. It is we, the People, we are the ones that determine for ourselves what is fake and not some billionaire at Twitter, FB, Google, YouTube, InstaGram, or their left wing fact checkers.

If we allow this, we become a totalitarian country run by oligarchs who hold back information damaging to their "Party" like the Soviets.
Fox news is the king of propaganda

No one should knowingly publish what they believe after looking at the evidence to be fake news

You want propaganda freely published.

That is very goebbels of you

In what way? We wont bother holding our collective breath awaiting your 50 examples as you claimed with unsupported certainty.
Dude I gave you the reference.

I cant force you to read it

That is merely your opinion. i say the people you claim are the truth are evil Goebbelsian lairs every day of the week.

That is the quetion. WHO decides what is "truth"? Twitter,FB? Google? YouTube? All known left wing organizations decide what we will see and read?
WTF does “Goebbelsian” mean? I read everything from all sides and do not let bias cloud my judgement. It isn’t hard you should try it.

This is what happens when political operatives masquerade as journalists.

Little George threatens a reporter for Clinton.

What is interesting is who Guthrie’s husband is: Michael Feldman. Who is Feldman?

From Wikipedia:

This media cabal thing should be further explored.

Note the last democrat hitman took himself out.
C-SPAN suspends political editor Steve Scully over Twitter hacking lie

Why there were letting another Biden crime family surrogate be a "moderator" is question that needs to be addressed. In all of media they could not find an honest person to let the American people ask the American President direct questions. Guthrie wasted over 40 question harassing the American President when American voters of all stripes were waiting to ask questions.

Then they have the gall to harass the immigrant black lady behind Trump at the town hall.

I know this guy since forever, and he is a left wing hack masquerading as an unbiased reporter. I don't really mind people who are on the left who have shows and son on, but for then to pretend they are "reporters" is a joke. His Town Hall" was a staged joke with a nice person who never interrupted and didn't ask one question that was combative, argumentative or important.. If that were Trump, Steppy would be hammering him for the entire time about the emails in an accusatory tone that doubted his replies. To add insult to injury, they had plants in the audience and no doubt Biden was told in advance what the questions would be ad the answers to gibe. It was a complete set up. THAT is what they have to do to help a candidate who has dementia and they know it.

If you compare that with Guthrie who cut Trump off and interrupted him in mid sentence to try to make him lose his train of thought. That was no Town Hall. That was a prosecution. She was horrible. This is what passes for "journalism" today. It is a shame on America. It is Pravda.

Fox news is the king of propaganda

No one should knowingly publish what they believe after looking at the evidence to be fake news

You want propaganda freely published.

That is very goebbels of you
Even IF that is true, it doesn't negate what I said. IF Fox lies, so be it. The PEOPLE will decide....NOT some twehtysomething fact checker at Twitter.

WTF does “Goebbelsian” mean? I read everything from all sides and do not let bias cloud my judgement. It isn’t hard you should try it.
There are many Joseph Goebbels clones out there masquerading as news people. They are just left wing assassins.

Even IF that is true, it doesn't negate what I said. IF Fox lies, so be it. The PEOPLE will decide....NOT some twehtysomething fact checker at Twitter.
Let me get this straight. If someone....anyone....reports that they have pictures of trump and putin having sex everyone should publish that even if they have not seen the evidence???

Ummm, I think the FBI picked up the laptop, so how could it not have been manufactured yet? They have it. I am curious why Guliani would post "lies" knowing that he could possibly be prosecuted and sued since the FBI has the laptop and can prove Guliani is lying, if he is.
Not the Apple laptop. The Western Digital external hard drive listed on the invoice. Hunter Biden couldn’t possibly have owned that drive on the date of the supposed drop off, so how did it get on the invoice?

What are we supposed to believe?
1) The laptop story is made up to obfuscate the source of the information, which is most likely an iCloud account breach based on Guiliani having possession of text message data between Hunter Biden and one of his daughters
2) The PC repair shop falsified the existence of an external hard drive to add to the invoice for no reason whatsoever and even managed to falsify a REAL SERIAL NUMBER purely by chance, despite the serial numbers being like fifteen digit alphanumericals, but the laptop is real.

Because you lack basic reading skills,don't blame me. the internet is a great place for younger people to learn.

lol, and when will you be taking your classes? You haven't been able to string together a coherent response for this latest Russian disinformation effort.

Let me get this straight. If someone....anyone....reports that they have pictures of trump and putin having sex everyone should publish that even if they have not seen the evidence???
They should publish the story.

They should publish the story.
Now that is freaking hilarious.

Have you seen the weekly world news? All media would become that.

Look out batboy and elvis had a baby!!!!!

That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard

Nope. He knew that what he has to do will be explosive and he has such integrity he is waiting, unlike Comey.

Yeah, I am sure this is going to be as explosive as Barr's recent "unmasking probe". Or that pedophilia ring Hillary was running out of the DC pizza joint. Maybe we will finally hear what Trump's "top people" were finding on Obama's secret Kenyan birth certificate. After all, he was telling us for 6 years straight how we weren't going to believe it!

Oh boy can't wait! :ROFLMAO:

Thinking more about the external drive serial number issue:
There’s too many digits in the serial number. To accidentally falsify a real serial number is ludicrously unlikely. We’re talking “billions of times more likely to win the lottery” unlikely.

It’s only possible to get that serial number from a real drive, purchased months after the supposed drop off of the laptop. The invoice absolutely has to be falsified. The PC repair shop owner went out and bought the drive. Any data in hand would have been copied to it later, at which point it’s trivial to insert false emails.

Not the Apple laptop. The Western Digital external hard drive listed on the invoice. Hunter Biden couldn’t possibly have owned that drive on the date of the supposed drop off, so how did it get on the invoice?

What are we supposed to believe?
1) The laptop story is made up to obfuscate the source of the information, which is most likely an iCloud account breach based on Guiliani having possession of text message data between Hunter Biden and one of his daughters
2) The PC repair shop falsified the existence of an external hard drive to add to the invoice for no reason whatsoever and even managed to falsify a REAL SERIAL NUMBER purely by chance, despite the serial numbers being like fifteen digit alphanumericals, but the laptop is real.
What I don't get is that their side is now using their surrogates in the DNC to help them (Adam Schiff) to say this is a Russian plot because they know the general public bought that story before and probably will again.

It would seem to me that they should just come out and deny the emails altogether, if what you say is true. They would certainly have the information you have about the hard drive not being in existence at that time based on the receipt date. If that were true, both Biden and the repair guy would be liable for some serious damages as Hunter is not a government official and could sue. At a minimum they could tie up both of them in expensive litigation. There must be something else to all of this. Their denials are weak and to use Russia> Seriously? That is pretty lame at this point. They tried that for three years and failed.

Yeah, I am sure this is going to be as explosive as Barr's recent "unmasking probe". Or that pedophilia ring Hillary was running out of the DC pizza joint. Maybe we will finally hear what Trump's "top people" were finding on Obama's secret Kenyan birth certificate. After all, he was telling us for 6 years straight how we weren't going to believe it!

Oh boy can't wait! :ROFLMAO:
I will await the indictments in eager anticipation after the election. Barr isn't tipping his hand. Cuffs are being ordered. You do know Ohr resigned rather than face termination, right? You do know McCabe made an excuse not to testify because of ummmm, Covid?

Which race are you referring to here?
We on this side of the border all know the beating heart of the current DEM Party. I am sure the Handlers for the poster I was replying to know the beating heart of the current DEM Party. If you don't, I would recommend you do some research and come back to us when you know.
The lady can speak for herself.

You mean the human bobble-head? Yeah...she can speak for herself alright. Both of them were positioned by the Trump campaign. Anybody that does not understand that should try the kiddy version of the DP forum and come back in a few years.

Hey...great marketing idea for you DP.

lol, and when will you be taking your classes? You haven't been able to string together a coherent response for this latest Russian disinformation effort.
I guess because Adam Schiff says it's "Russia disinformation" you believe it?

If that isn't your source, please submit whatever evidence you have...not CLAIMS by others or stories...EVIDENCE!!!

Back
Top Bottom