• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Bolton says Trump might have pulled the U.S. out of NATO if he had been reelected

Bolton says Trump might have pulled the U.S. out of NATO if he had been reelected

iu
If Donald Trump were still president, he would have given Putin a green light to invade Ukraine just as he gave the green light for Erdogan to invade the Kurd homeland of Rojava in northern Syria.

‘Valuable asset’: Why Putin didn’t invade Ukraine during Trump’s presidency?
1646544527627.png

Clearly, people have been charged for trying to launder false information to the FBI

Ridiculous revisionism from the Left

Everyone vilified by the Left gets rehabilitated as long as they go against Trump.
Bush Jr has been rehabilitated by the Left after he criticized Trump.
Likewise, someday in the future, when the Left are facing some other Republican following Trump, the Left will rehabilitate Trump as long as he criticizes that Republican opponent of the day.
LOL
Must be tough having your head so full of absolute BS.
Time to admit you backed, and continue to back, the absolute worse President the US has ever had....Trump.

So why do you trust Trump? Because he says things you want to believe?
It has nothing to do with what I "want" to believe. I'm not a religious person.

It has nothing to do with what I "want" to believe. I'm not a religious person.

Sure it is. How is it any different? It fits the exact same pattern.

You want to believe a known real estate huckster and swindler, who has been repeatedly known to lie, cheat, and exploit everyone, from his former employees, wives, lawyers, associates, and appointed cabinet members, to his Trump U scam, to 6 years of lying about how you were not going to believe what his top people were finding on Obama’s secret birth certificate, to paying hush money to some stripper prostitute while cheating on his own pregnant third wife sitting at home, to lying and misleading a confused and frightened American public on the seriousness of Covid to a confused and frightened American Public just to make himself look good when we know he knew better, to attempts at insurrection on the US government and undermining the integrity and credibility of American democracy every time it even looked like he might lose an election, etc, etc, … you want to believe all this, over all of his own appointed intelligence chiefs, cabinet members, the Pentagon and the US military, the unanimous consensus of every single scientific organization on the entire planet on climate change, and every single scientific and medical organization on pandemic recommendations, and all of his own appointed judges and his party’s own locally appointed election officials on the integrity of US elections.

The level of blind faith, devotion and worship is absolutely staggering. The will to believe is powerful. Is there anything he could possibly ever say that you would NOT believe?

Last edited:

It seems odd that Democrats are more comfy in their world of imagined causes and effects that never happened than they are in the real world.

With Trump in the White House, Putin was constrained.

With Trump not in the White House, Putin runs wild in the 21st Century.

Why is this beyond your ability to understand?

Who would know better?

Bolton later served as the National Security Advisor to President Donald Trump from April 2018 to September 2019. He repeatedly called for the termination of the Iran nuclear deal, from which the U.S. withdrew in May 2018.

Trump would know better.

What did Trump say?

Trump might have pulled the U.S. out of NATO​

That might have been a very good idea.

After all, NATO doesn't really need the US. Lots of rich European countries to take up the slack.
You won’t hear the truth from liar Nikki Haley.

Sure it is. How is it any different? It fits the exact same pattern.

You want to believe a known real estate huckster and swindler, who has been repeatedly known to lie, cheat, and exploit everyone, from his former employees, wives, lawyers, associates, and appointed cabinet members, to his Trump U scam, to 6 years of lying about how you were not going to believe what his top people were finding on Obama’s secret birth certificate, to paying hush money to some stripper prostitute while cheating on his own pregnant third wife sitting at home, to lying and misleading a confused and frightened American public on the seriousness of Covid to a confused and frightened American Public just to make himself look good when we know he knew better, to attempts at insurrection on the US government and undermining the integrity and credibility of American democracy every time it even looked like he might lose an election, etc, etc, … you want to believe all this, over all of his own appointed intelligence chiefs, cabinet members, the Pentagon and the US military, the unanimous consensus of every single scientific organization on the entire planet on climate change, and every single scientific and medical organization on pandemic recommendations, and all of his own appointed judges and his party’s own locally appointed election officials on the integrity of US elections.

The level of blind faith, devotion and worship is absolutely staggering. The will to believe is powerful. Is there anything he could possibly ever say that you would NOT believe?
Again...I'm not a religious person.

You are dismissed.

It seems odd that Democrats are more comfy in their world of imagined causes and effects that never happened than they are in the real world.

With Trump in the White House, Putin was constrained.

With Trump not in the White House, Putin runs wild in the 21st Century.

Why is this beyond your ability to understand?
Because of everything Trump has said and done and what the people that worked closely with him have said and are now saying.

You won’t hear the truth from liar Nikki Haley.
Well, I don't know what Nikki Haley has to do with either my comment or the thread topic, but she's a never Trumper. (no matter how much she tries to hide it) I don't listen to her anyway.

Well, I don't know what Nikki Haley has to do with either my comment or the thread topic, but she's a never Trumper. (no matter how much she tries to hide it) I don't listen to her anyway.
Only the Kinzinger/Cheney wing of the GOP are not always liars.

No doubt trump was trying to get us out of NATO

Wonder if that is something trump and putin cooked up. Could have been worth another bank loan or hotel.

This is how putin reacts to Trump's failure to get reelected.

This is just as plausible as any right wing conspiracy by Faux

No doubt trump was trying to get us out of NATO

Wonder if that is something trump and putin cooked up. Could have been worth another bank loan or hotel.

This is how putin reacts to Trump's failure to get reelected.

This is just as plausible as any right wing conspiracy by Faux
The evidence and the demeanor of both men support it.

LOL
Must be tough having your head so full of absolute BS.
Time to admit you backed, and continue to back, the absolute worse President the US has ever had....Trump.

Best economic numbers ever

Because of everything Trump has said and done and what the people that worked closely with him have said and are now saying.

So words are reality and actions are fantasy?

Your propagandists like to twist words to mean things they did not mean and do not mean.

Did Trump demand that NATO nations increase their contributions in order to make the alliance stronger and more stable?

Again, you are asserting that words are reality and actions are fantasy.

He might have tried, he certainly tried to undermine NATO as much as possible. Trying and being succesful are different things though.

Back
Top Bottom