• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Bolton says Trump might have pulled the U.S. out of NATO if he had been reelected

I always find it amusing when people make claims for which there is absolutely no foundation.
Who would know better?

Bolton later served as the National Security Advisor to President Donald Trump from April 2018 to September 2019. He repeatedly called for the termination of the Iran nuclear deal, from which the U.S. withdrew in May 2018.

Who lies more?

Right Wing Nut Bolton or Lying Tax Evader Insurrectionist Trump? It's a toss up ........

No 'might' there.
Trump, the Putin puppet, purposely tried to weaken the US and European alliance and was working hard towards tearing NATO apart at the behest of his puppet master Putin.

Now Neo-Cons are your favorite heros.

Bolton is a warmongering hawk, whom Trump angered by refusing to get America entangled in every possible conflict - but he's now your go-to guy for bashing Trump on foreign policy.

Bolton says Trump might have pulled the U.S. out of NATO if he had been reelected

iu

If Donald Trump were still president, he would have given Putin a green light to invade Ukraine just as he gave the green light for Erdogan to invade the Kurd homeland of Rojava in northern Syria.

‘Valuable asset’: Why Putin didn’t invade Ukraine during Trump’s presidency?

John Bolton coming out against Trump? What's his motivation?

In my opinion, it's that Bolton is a somewhat independent, if radicalized, figure, rather than a 'partisan operative'. He's a useful tool for the partisans, when their agendas overlap. So Bolton has his limits on what he'll compromise for partisan politics. Of course he's also a selfish bastard who refused to help his country in order to keep information for his book.

Can John Bolton be trusted? I say no. He is a right wing dude more closely aligned with ALEC and Bush family of crime Insiders.

Trusted is a more complicated word. I think he's more trustable than some in some ways - but they're not all positive. E.g., he can be trusted to fight for some terrible policies.

Who lies more?

Right Wing Nut Bolton or Lying Tax Evader Insurrectionist Trump? It's a toss up ........
No, it's not.

Who can compete with trump on lies?

Now Neo-Cons are your favorite heros.

Bolton is a warmongering hawk, whom Trump angered by refusing to get America entangled in every possible conflict - but he's now your go-to guy for bashing Trump on foreign policy.
Trumps kissing up to Putin was obvious, with or without Boltons observations.

Trumps kissing up to Putin was obvious, with or without Boltons observations.
It's ridiculous - you want more war, so anyone who doesn't oblige is labeled as "kissing up" - then you have the audacity to call Trump the warmonger.
Absolutely absurd. The Left are the warmongers.

It's ridiculous - you want more war, so anyone who doesn't oblige is labeled as "kissing up" - then you have the audacity to call Trump the warmonger.
Absolutely absurd. The Left are the warmongers.
Laughable that Trump gives a shit about war.
Trump cares only for himself and money.
And we already know that in 2014 Eric Trump admitted that after US banks cut credit off to Trump that they received hundreds of millions from Russia.
Trump was a bought and sold puppet to Putin.

Didn't Trump push European countries to spend more on their militaries? If successful, how is that undermining NATO? Bit confused here.
Trump, at first, was under the delusion that Nato contributions were going to some slush fund and that the US was picking up the slack. He felt that the underpaying countries owed the US money.

I am not sure if he ever was able to grasp how NATO works. He just woke up one morning and thought we were getting ripped off. He's a class A moron. That whole rant of his is one of his lowest moments. Reading at better than a 5th grade level can work wonders for the leader of the free world.

Laughable that Trump gives a shit about war.

Exactly - nobody should lust after war - but Bolton does, and so do you apparently.

That's why the economy did so well under Trump, because he put his country first, rather than making it a vassal state to fight other peoples' conflicts for them.

Trump cares only for himself and money.
And we already know that in 2014 Eric Trump admitted that after US banks cut credit off to Trump that they received hundreds of millions from Russia.
Trump was a bought and sold puppet to Putin.

This is just your fiction, just like the Steele Dossier. The Durham Report will show that Hillary paid for these fabrications and laundered them through her cronies at the FBI and Justice Dept.

Almost one year after his inauguration as president, The Guardian noted that more than 4,500 English-language books about Trump had been published since he took office, compared to just over 800 works about Trump's predecessor Barack Obama during his first year in office.[2] This "Trump bump" for the U.S. publishing industry, as The New York Times put it, persisted throughout his time in office.[3]

President Trump is Jesus incarnate

Almost one year after his inauguration as president, The Guardian noted that more than 4,500 English-language books about Trump had been published since he took office, compared to just over 800 works about Trump's predecessor Barack Obama during his first year in office.[2] This "Trump bump" for the U.S. publishing industry, as The New York Times put it, persisted throughout his time in office.[3]

President Trump is Jesus incarnate
It's very clear that some people need help, FGS.

What's funny is I always saw Trump as the devil. Even easy to picture those little horns while he smirks after ripping someone off. Jesus my ass.

What's true?

That Trump "might" have done something? Sure.

It's even MORE true that Trump would have taken his economic warfare up against the EU if he had been reelected.

So what?

Why would Putin spend so much money trying to get him elected in 2016 and 2020? Putin may be a psychopath, but he's not stupid.

Do you believe anything anyone says?
When it comes to elements of the federal government...not very much.

The intelligence community has already shown they are corrupt. So no...I don't believe a single word they say. You shouldn't, either.

When it comes to elements of the federal government...not very much.

The intelligence community has already shown they are corrupt. So no...I don't believe a single word they say. You shouldn't, either.
So then you believe the opposite of what they say or have no opinion.

So then you believe the opposite of what they say?
No. I just believe they will say anything, lie about anything...if it suits their purposes. And their purposes have nothing to do with truth, reality or honesty.

No. I just believe they will say anything, lie about anything...if it suits their purposes. And their purposes have nothing to do with truth, reality or honesty.
And who are they? The elected leadership, appointed directors, career management, thousands of analysts?

And who are they? The elected leadership, appointed directors, career management, thousands of analysts?
All of the above.

Exactly - nobody should lust after war - but Bolton does, and so do you apparently.

That's why the economy did so well under Trump, because he put his country first, rather than making it a vassal state to fight other peoples' conflicts for them.

This is just your fiction, just like the Steele Dossier. The Durham Report will show that Hillary paid for these fabrications and laundered them through her cronies at the FBI and Justice Dept.
LOL
Even Durham backed off from his own report.
It says no such thing about Hillary. That was a Fox 'opinion news' piece.

And 7 million lost jobs under Trump was not a good economy.

And you wrongly think I am a Bolton fan.
I'm not. He is a typical far right loon.
But even he knows he can't lie about the obvious Trump ties to his puppet master Putin.

LOL
Even Durham backed off from his own report.
It says no such thing about Hillary. That was a Fox 'opinion news' piece.

Clearly, people have been charged for trying to launder false information to the FBI

And 7 million lost jobs under Trump was not a good economy.

Ridiculous revisionism from the Left

And you wrongly think I am a Bolton fan.
I'm not. He is a typical far right loon.
But even he knows he can't lie about the obvious Trump ties to his puppet master Putin.

Everyone vilified by the Left gets rehabilitated as long as they go against Trump.
Bush Jr has been rehabilitated by the Left after he criticized Trump.
Likewise, someday in the future, when the Left are facing some other Republican following Trump, the Left will rehabilitate Trump as long as he criticizes that Republican opponent of the day.

Back
Top Bottom