• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Bolton says he recalls Trump using the term "burner phones"

ouch

Air Muscle
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Just another bold face lie. The guy simply can't help himself from lying. On the lighter side of this, ole John Bolton will catch hell setting the record straight about DJT's lying about not knowing what burner phones are.

1648672616733.png
John Bolton, the former national security adviser in the Trump administration, told CBS News on Tuesday that he had heard former President Donald Trump use the phrase "burner phones" in several discussions and the former president knew what it meant.

"I have no idea what a burner phone is, to the best of my knowledge I have never even heard the term," Trump said.

But Bolton said he and Trump have spoken about how people have used "burner phones" to avoid having their calls scrutinized.

Just another bold face lie. The guy simply can't help himself from lying. On the lighter side of this, ole John Bolton will catch hell setting the record straight about DJT's lying about not knowing what burner phones are.

View attachment 67383046
John Bolton, the former national security adviser in the Trump administration, told CBS News on Tuesday that he had heard former President Donald Trump use the phrase "burner phones" in several discussions and the former president knew what it meant.

"I have no idea what a burner phone is, to the best of my knowledge I have never even heard the term," Trump said.

But Bolton said he and Trump have spoken about how people have used "burner phones" to avoid having their calls scrutinized.
He's pathological. And when it comes to cognitive decline...

View attachment 67383046

Anybody whos ever watched a crime drama on TV knows what a burner phone is.

Which is of course why Trump tried to get out in front of it by cleverly tweeting he never knew what a "burner phone" is.

View attachment 67383046

Of course their is absolutely no reason to believe Bolton, who hates Trump and would love to cause him some trouble.

Of course their is absolutely no reason to believe Bolton, who hates Trump and would love to cause him some trouble.
Of course their is absolutely no reason to believe Trump, who is a chronic liar. Keep in mind, however, that far more people that were Trump paint a picture of him that is more aligned with Bolton's than not.

Didn't know who David Duke was, either. First thing I thought of when he said that.
Hell, he said he didn't know what "white supremacy" and "white supremacists" are.

Then "very fine people".

Yup.

I mean, I don't doubt it, but it's not really a lot of evidence.

Of course their is absolutely no reason to believe Trump, who is a chronic liar. Keep in mind, however, that far more people that were Trump paint a picture of him that is more aligned with Bolton's than not.
Sure, in the twisted, leftist world.

I mean, I don't doubt it, but it's not really a lot of evidence.
Well, the latest is that the log was destroyed, not that the switchboard was necessarily avoided. The President's documented call to Mike Lee WAS done on the WH line and doesn't appear in the log. The log is missing.

The investigators will have them all run down in due course. And they’ll be able to identify where and when they were used.

"Southern men" so dedicated to a massive liar.

Such a shame.

And on the other hand, there are so many reasons to trust Trump's every word.

Trump and or his minions destroyed the official logs......no biggie. What do these type of laws meant to protect democracy matter when you are above it all like Trump is?

John Bolton is a loser.

Donald Trump is a loser.

Let them scuffle over which is the bigger one.

1648688104396.png

The longer congressional Republicans allow Trump to remain the "FACE" of the Party, the more difficult it will become to salvage their careers once this political "HOUSE OF CARDS" collapses!

Trump and Putin are 2 of a kind having spent their adult lives continuously pushing the "boundaries" - by not holding them accountable only encourages them to push further,
and further, and further .....

Last edited:
Which is more likely?
A. Bolton is lying because he hates Trump, although he has no motive to lie in this instance.

B. Trump, who lies about everything, is lying and has a strong motive to lie.

I know, it’s a difficult choice.

Back
Top Bottom