• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Bolsonaro Speaks About Exiting Paris Accord And Excluding Brazil From Global Commerce

SDET

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
Bolsonaro once again tells the left where to shove their politically correct bullcrap.

https://www.brasil247.com/pt/247/br...-pode-excluir-o-Brasil-do-comércio-global.htm

13 DE DEZEMBRO DE 2018 ÀS 06:04

President-elect Jair Bolsonaro appeared on social networks to say he wants to exit the Paris Accord, he confirmed: "If it doesn't change, get out. Why do we need to stay? It's an accord that possibly damages our sovereignty." Bolsonaro further said: "Many are out, not signing. Why does Brazil have to stay? To be politically correct?" Exiting the accord could have serious consequences for Brazilian commerce; Merkel and Macron already said that with Bolsonaro there is no commercial agreement.

O presidente eleito Jair Bolsonaro apareceu nas redes sociais para dizer que quer sair do Acordo de Paris; ele afirmou: "se não mudar, sai fora. Porque temos de ficar? É um acordo possivelmente danoso para a nossa soberania"; Bolsonaro ainda disse: "muitos estão fora, não assinaram. Por que o Brasil tem de ficar, para ser politicamente correto?"; a saída do Acordo pode acarretar sérias consequências para o comércio brasileiro; Merkel e Macron já disseram que, com Bolsonaro, não tem acordo comercial

Last edited:
Bolsonaro is a charlatan and a bigoted idiot. Just yet another authoritarian playing on the fears of stupid people in large congregations.

Bolsonaro once again tells the left where to shove their politically correct bullcrap.

https://www.brasil247.com/pt/247/br...-pode-excluir-o-Brasil-do-comércio-global.htm

President-elect Jair Bolsonaro appeared on social networks to say he wants to exit the Paris Accord, he confirmed: "If it doesn't change, get out. Why do we need to stay? It's an accord that possibly damages our sovereignty." Bolsonaro further said: "Many are out, not signing. Why does Brazil have to stay? To be politically correct?" Exiting the accord could have serious consequences for Brazilian commerce; Merkel and Macron already said that with Bolsonaro there is no commercial agreement.
This is an area where I would like to see trump show leadership by making them a trade deal that benefits them for joining the resistance. Trump needs to lead against the climate change cult and dangling a carrot in front of dissenters is a great way to do it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

This is an area where I would like to see trump show leadership by making them a trade deal that benefits them for joining the resistance. Trump needs to lead against the climate change cult and dangling a carrot in front of dissenters is a great way to do it.

Bolsonaro represents Corporatism/fascism and the Climate Accord will cost Corporate the most over the long run and instantly decreases their power. That makes him an instant ally with Trump and the Republicans. Bolsonaro's job is to create Corporate access to the rain forests for plunder and profit. We will all be spectators to the Corporate rape of that Nation.
/

Bolsonaro represents Corporatism/fascism and the Climate Accord will cost Corporate the most over the long run and instantly decreases their power. That makes him an instant ally with Trump and the Republicans. Bolsonaro's job is to create Corporate access to the rain forests for plunder and profit. We will all be spectators to the Corporate rape of that Nation.
/
So you agree with me. Trump should give him support of he wants to strengthen his globsl position.

So you agree with me. Trump should give him support of he wants to strengthen his globsl position.

Trump is synonomous with Corporate.
/

/

Especially if this idea takes off to cut citizens checks every year paid for with carbon fees.

Do you like that idea?

Especially if this idea takes off to cut citizens checks every year paid for with carbon fees.

Do you like that idea?

Most of that would be paid for by levying higher taxes on the rich and ultra-rich. Not the common citizenry. Your argument is invalid.

Most of that would be paid for by levying higher taxes on the rich and ultra-rich. Not the common citizenry. Your argument is invalid.

I have not made any arguments, and what I did say I doubt that you understood.

Do you like that idea?

Bolsonaro's main criticism of the former Brazilian military dictatorship was that it did not kill enough citizens.

The question is do you want to stand with this man or against him?

Bolsonaro's main criticism of the former Brazilian military dictatorship was that it did not kill enough citizens.

The question is do you want to stand with this man or against him?

I want to explore this idea of charging for carbon and then handing that money out to the citizens, though clearly this is not the place to do that.

I want to explore this idea of charging for carbon and then handing that money out to the citizens, though clearly this is not the place to do that.

Destroying a vital part of the global ecosystem for profit is a terrible and immoral idea. Not much to discuss.

/

You do realize there are corporations eager to make profit on both sides of the climate change debate correct? You are simply trading one industry for another. While you may decrease the "power" of some in the fossil fuel sector, you will be increasing the "power" of those in more green technologies waiting in line to increase their share of the market.

The people of France beg to differ.....

You do realize there are corporations eager to make profit on both sides of the climate change debate correct? You are simply trading one industry for another. While you may decrease the "power" of some in the fossil fuel sector, you will be increasing the "power" of those in more green technologies waiting in line to increase their share of the market.

Are you referring to tg the Green Technologies that are the likely salvation of the Planet Earth?
/

I thought you were going after the rich to pay for universal healthcare and free college. Are they going to have any money left to pay for your other unilateral wet dreams?

I thought you were going after the rich to pay for universal healthcare and free college. Are they going to have any money left to pay for your other unilateral wet dreams?

Tuition-free college and "Free college" are not the thing same. Also, you think people should get paid to make you sick and injure you? I'll be over here dying of laughing.

Back
Top Bottom