• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Bolsonaro may have emergency surgery after hiccups persist for over 10 days

JacksinPA

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive

President transferred to São Paulo to determine if procedure necessary after surgeon diagnoses him with bowel obstruction

The Brazilian president, Jair Bolsonaro, may be forced to undergo emergency surgery after he was rushed to hospital in the early hours of Wednesday complaining of abdominal pain.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...ore-people-killing-of-president-jovenel-moise

Bolsonaro, 66, was reportedly admitted to a military hospital in the capital Brasília at about 4am, after being struck down by an unremitting bout of the hiccups which has lasted for more than 10 days.

On Wednesday afternoon the presidency announced that Brazil’s leader was being transferred to São Paulo after Antônio Luiz Macedo, the surgeon who operated on Bolsonaro after he was stabbed shortly before his 2018 election, diagnosed him with a bowel obstruction.
==================================================================
My wife had a major bowel obstruction as well as a burst appendix. As John Cameron Swayze used to say in those Timex watch commercials, 'takes a licking & keeps on ticking.' She's had several major operations but is still with me.

Otorhinolaryngology. A hiccup (also spelled hiccough) is an involuntary contraction (myoclonic jerk) of the diaphragm that may repeat several times per minute. The hiccup is an involuntary action involving a reflex arc.

Hiccups are also a common symptom. If small bowel obstruction is complete, there will be few air fluid levels in the colon; if it is partial, air fluid levels may be present. A coiled-spring pattern in the distended bowel may also be evident

This guy must be seriously backed up.

It's good to say nice things about other people. So, I wish Bolsonaro all the best luck in his surgery, and I also hope that an anvil doesn't fall on his head.

President transferred to São Paulo to determine if procedure necessary after surgeon diagnoses him with bowel obstruction

The Brazilian president, Jair Bolsonaro, may be forced to undergo emergency surgery after he was rushed to hospital in the early hours of Wednesday complaining of abdominal pain.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...ore-people-killing-of-president-jovenel-moise

Bolsonaro, 66, was reportedly admitted to a military hospital in the capital Brasília at about 4am, after being struck down by an unremitting bout of the hiccups which has lasted for more than 10 days.

On Wednesday afternoon the presidency announced that Brazil’s leader was being transferred to São Paulo after Antônio Luiz Macedo, the surgeon who operated on Bolsonaro after he was stabbed shortly before his 2018 election, diagnosed him with a bowel obstruction.
==================================================================
My wife had a major bowel obstruction as well as a burst appendix. As John Cameron Swayze used to say in those Timex watch commercials, 'takes a licking & keeps on ticking.' She's had several major operations but is still with me.

Otorhinolaryngology. A hiccup (also spelled hiccough) is an involuntary contraction (myoclonic jerk) of the diaphragm that may repeat several times per minute. The hiccup is an involuntary action involving a reflex arc.

Hiccups are also a common symptom. If small bowel obstruction is complete, there will be few air fluid levels in the colon; if it is partial, air fluid levels may be present. A coiled-spring pattern in the distended bowel may also be evident

This guy must be seriously backed up.
Perhaps he wouldn't have a bowel obstruction if he took his head out of his ass.

Just sayin'.

But Covid is not a real thing according to Bolso.

Back
Top Bottom