• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Boehner says 'unemployed' Trump 'has nothing else to do' but 'cause trouble' (4/12/21)

Yes, I stand by that statement. Haven't seen a corporation yet at the grocery store only those people working for corporations, Your strong desire to raise taxes ignores that 46% of income earning pay nothing in FIT and yet FIT and CIT generate more than enough revenue to fund the items they were created to fund. You keep ignoring that SS and Medicare were borrowed leaving IOU's in the trust fund and those IOU's are coming due, why weren't those IOU's repaid?

People employed by corporations pay taxes and when corporations leave so do the taxpayers. Are you really this poorly educated and informed? Don't worry, your party is going to take care of you, the sunset in the Trump tax cuts forced by liberals will reinstate the complete state and local tax deductions from your federal return if allowed to expire
I thought you were in Business guess not
When I was I had to go buy supplies and materials to do jobs
It may not have been a grocery store but it was a store
AND again I unlike YOU understand that the 46% of people who do not pay FIT have deductions ( LIKE Corps do ) and don't have to pay FIT because of that OR they DON'T make enough money to hardly get by
BUT YOU want them to pay FIT on every cent of what little they do make but don't want the 65% of large corps OH lets change that YOU don't want any Corp/ CO to pay any Income tax even if they are getting all the benefits of being in the USA and making MILLIONS / Billions in US Profits
YES take FIT from the poor people having a hard time earning enough to live but let the Corps making BILLIONS in US Profits not pay a cent
Yep take money from the poor to fund programs large Corps use to make their US Profits but don't make the Large corps pay for anything .
Take from the poor and give to the rich and super rich NICE GUY
Have a nice afternoon

I thought you were in Business guess not
When I was I had to go buy supplies and materials to do jobs
It may not have been a grocery store but it was a store
AND again I unlike YOU understand that the 46% of people who do not pay FIT have deductions ( LIKE Corps do ) and don't have to pay FIT because of that OR they DON'T make enough money to hardly get by
BUT YOU want them to pay FIT on every cent of what little they do make but don't want the 65% of large corps OH lets change that YOU don't want any Corp/ CO to pay any Income tax even if they are getting all the benefits of being in the USA and making MILLIONS / Billions in US Profits
YES take FIT from the poor people having a hard time earning enough to live but let the Corps making BILLIONS in US Profits not pay a cent
Yep take money from the poor to fund programs large Corps use to make their US Profits but don't make the Large corps pay for anything .
Take from the poor and give to the rich and super rich NICE GUY
Have a nice afternoon
Still no justification for a corporation to have taxes raised as it is obvious to me that you are clueless regarding what a corporation does. People use goods and services and 46% who earn money pay zero, to a liberal all that does is create people like you who judges everyone else by your own standards, there is no justification for anyone not to pay something for the defense of this country

Still no justification for a corporation to have taxes raised as it is obvious to me that you are clueless regarding what a corporation does. People use goods and services and 46% who earn money pay zero, to a liberal all that does is create people like you who judges everyone else by your own standards, there is no justification for anyone not to pay something for the defense of this country
DID you read what you wrote?
"there is no justification for anyone not to pay something for the defense of this country"
That should go for Corps making Millions and not paying 1 cent in FIT TOO
don't they get the same benefit of it just like people do?
and I never said to RAISE taxes on Corps JUST make them pay SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO YOU want to let all companies not pay any FIT and get those benefits for FREE and have families that are on food stamps and are not making enough money even to be at or above the poverty level pay FIT on every cent they make.
That is the 46% of people who don't pay FIT
then you have 65% of ALL large Corps making BILLIONS in US profits and using the same benefits you want people to pay for and not paying a cent for those benefits
I thought YOU wanted everybody to pay for those benefits?
so why not large Corps making millions /Billions in US profits?
Have a nice day

DID you read what you wrote?
"there is no justification for anyone not to pay something for the defense of this country"
That should go for Corps making Millions and not paying 1 cent in FIT TOO
don't they get the same benefit of it just like people do?
and I never said to RAISE taxes on Corps JUST make them pay SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO YOU want to let all companies not pay any FIT and get those benefits for FREE and have families that are on food stamps and are not making enough money even to be at or above the poverty level pay FIT on every cent they make.
That is the 46% of people who don't pay FIT
then you have 65% of ALL large Corps making BILLIONS in US profits and using the same benefits you want people to pay for and not paying a cent for those benefits
I thought YOU wanted everybody to pay for those benefits?
so why not large Corps making millions /Billions in US profits?
Have a nice day
Corporations aren't people, didn't you know that? You are a perfect example of what is wrong with this country, poor education no basic civics and no understanding of personal responsibility

Corporations aren't people, didn't you know that? You are a perfect example of what is wrong with this country, poor education no basic civics and no understanding of personal responsibility
I guess you don't know tax law do you?
according to the IRS Corps. are an Entity just like a person
and I will put my education up against yours any day
Have a nice night

I guess you don't know tax law do you?
according to the IRS Corps. are an Entity just like a person
and I will put my education up against yours any day
Have a nice night
And you refuse to acknowledge what FIT and CIT was created to fund, totally ignoring that money was borrowed never paid back leaving us with a short fall so your solution, raise taxes rather than hold bureaucrats responsible for poor management

And you refuse to acknowledge what FIT and CIT was created to fund, totally ignoring that money was borrowed never paid back leaving us with a short fall so your solution, raise taxes rather than hold bureaucrats responsible for poor management
LOL
PLEASE!!!!!!! learn how to read and get some reading comprehension
I Told you I knew what they were created for and YOU can't seem to get the fact that the country has moved on and those taxes are put into the general fund because we have more to pay for than just the items those taxes were created for
Get over it
it may never go back to the way it use to be
Have a nice night

LOL
PLEASE!!!!!!! learn how to read and get some reading comprehension
I Told you I knew what they were created for and YOU can't seem to get the fact that the country has moved on and those taxes are put into the general fund because we have more to pay for than just the items those taxes were created for
Get over it
it may never go back to the way it use to be
Have a nice night
Then explain when the borrowed funds were repaid

Such a waste. Infrastructure is exactly what is needed. It provides needed jobs and repair to your crumbling country. Ask your grandson to explain the below to you:

- The GOP and Trump did to small businesses in order to offset the deductions that were gifted to Big Business in the 2017 Tax-Cut and Jobs Act. Small business and the average tax payer lost key advantages of the moving deduction and deductions for unreimbursed business expenses. And as their temporary cuts expired (since 2019), Big Business continue to enjoy permanent cuts, in which the middle class is paying for. You are fond of pointing out how they created billions in the economy. Trouble is that this billions was aimed at the top, not you. Small businesses and the average tax payer lost billions to create that.

- The last (unnecessary) stimulus reinserted certain business expense deductions, such as business dining. Trump and his right-wing Party made this a 40% deduction and businesses were thankful. Biden and the Democrats made it 100% without throwing themselves a party (a routine mistake that Democrats make). Now small businesses that seek to grow by wooing clients can do so with less of a financial burden. This matters little for Big Business, which is able to budget millions into such activity. But this is the crap that Republicans did to offset the permanent gifts that they gave to the wealthy. In general, the last stimulus actually cut taxes for most everyone other than the wealthy — substantially more than Republicans did in the first year of their 2017 tax overhaul. This was easily done because the 2017 Tax-Cut and Jobs Act was about the wealthy. The last stimulus was not.

- Biden has promised to tax only the $400 thousand and above club. Biden's recently revealed plan for tax increase proposals, includes hiking the top marginal income tax rate and upping levies on capital gains. This has been argued by the right as targeting the middle class. They argue this on the idea that the wealthy have loop holes (which they give them) and will escape, which will push the burden lower. And from this they have managed to twist it into attacking 401Ks. But the biggie here is the 1031 exchange, which involves big real estate and allows investors to simply swap one investment property for another in order to defer capital gains taxes. Biden has announced that his tax-cut plan involves tossing this tool. They cannot escape if they do not have that 1031 exchange at the ready. They will offset in other ways, like fire workers and say its because of the Democrats. Some will cease buying box seats at professional games since taking this deduction away is also in the Biden planning (a mistake IMO).

- Before this, he announced a goal to raise the corporate tax rate and require businesses to pay more on their foreign earnings. Because they pay so little now, raising this would still see our Big Business fat cats paying less than their global competitors. This should make sense to people who allowed themselves to be fed the lie about how reducing corporate taxes would bring jobs home. The rules of capitalism tell us that all this did was shove ever more money into their pockets. Along with staying abroad, where salaries and low and benefits are small, many of them now pay 0% taxes. Bringing jobs home is rhetorical nonsense. But since they are staying abroad, they should have to pay a penalty, such as paying more for foreign earnings.

I know Trump wanted to bring back the three martini lunch, but I didn’t think he had succeeded!

Such a waste. Infrastructure is exactly what is needed. It provides needed jobs and repair to your crumbling country. Ask your grandson to explain the below to you:

- The GOP and Trump did to small businesses in order to offset the deductions that were gifted to Big Business in the 2017 Tax-Cut and Jobs Act. Small business and the average tax payer lost key advantages of the moving deduction and deductions for unreimbursed business expenses. And as their temporary cuts expired (since 2019), Big Business continue to enjoy permanent cuts, in which the middle class is paying for. You are fond of pointing out how they created billions in the economy. Trouble is that this billions was aimed at the top, not you. Small businesses and the average tax payer lost billions to create that.

- The last (unnecessary) stimulus reinserted certain business expense deductions, such as business dining. Trump and his right-wing Party made this a 40% deduction and businesses were thankful. Biden and the Democrats made it 100% without throwing themselves a party (a routine mistake that Democrats make). Now small businesses that seek to grow by wooing clients can do so with less of a financial burden. This matters little for Big Business, which is able to budget millions into such activity. But this is the crap that Republicans did to offset the permanent gifts that they gave to the wealthy. In general, the last stimulus actually cut taxes for most everyone other than the wealthy — substantially more than Republicans did in the first year of their 2017 tax overhaul. This was easily done because the 2017 Tax-Cut and Jobs Act was about the wealthy. The last stimulus was not.

- Biden has promised to tax only the $400 thousand and above club. Biden's recently revealed plan for tax increase proposals, includes hiking the top marginal income tax rate and upping levies on capital gains. This has been argued by the right as targeting the middle class. They argue this on the idea that the wealthy have loop holes (which they give them) and will escape, which will push the burden lower. And from this they have managed to twist it into attacking 401Ks. But the biggie here is the 1031 exchange, which involves big real estate and allows investors to simply swap one investment property for another in order to defer capital gains taxes. Biden has announced that his tax-cut plan involves tossing this tool. They cannot escape if they do not have that 1031 exchange at the ready. They will offset in other ways, like fire workers and say its because of the Democrats. Some will cease buying box seats at professional games since taking this deduction away is also in the Biden planning (a mistake IMO).

- Before this, he announced a goal to raise the corporate tax rate and require businesses to pay more on their foreign earnings. Because they pay so little now, raising this would still see our Big Business fat cats paying less than their global competitors. This should make sense to people who allowed themselves to be fed the lie about how reducing corporate taxes would bring jobs home. The rules of capitalism tell us that all this did was shove ever more money into their pockets. Along with staying abroad, where salaries and low and benefits are small, many of them now pay 0% taxes. Bringing jobs home is rhetorical nonsense. But since they are staying abroad, they should have to pay a penalty, such as paying more for foreign earnings.

As on so many other things, the Republicans have never led on infrastructure (at least not in the last fifty years). Not since Ronald Reagan.

And since then, the GOP has reliably shut down every attempt to increase infrastrure spending.

This culminated in the 2009 Stimulus Bill, during which the GOP managed to remove almost half the actual spending and substitute “targeted” tax cuts for Wall Street and large investors.

Which is what they are trying to do now.

What do you call movie tickets? Your car payment?
Why is it that liberals cannot debate the issues and buy rhetoric instead of focusing on results? I grew up a liberal but outgrew it when the results never matched the rhetoric. It is easy buying rhetoric when you live in your parents basement totally oblivious what is going on all over the country in liberal states and cities. Wake up

It never has been
Who said it was?
I never did
Have a nice night
That explains it, you contributed money for your working career as did your employer, the gov't took that interest free loan, used it to pay for what they wanted to pay for, now don't have the money necessary to meet their commitment to you so their solution and what you support is raising taxes. No accountability at all

As on so many other things, the Republicans have never led on infrastructure (at least not in the last fifty years). Not since Ronald Reagan.

And since then, the GOP has reliably shut down every attempt to increase infrastrure spending.

This culminated in the 2009 Stimulus Bill, during which the GOP managed to remove almost half the actual spending and substitute “targeted” tax cuts for Wall Street and large investors.

Which is what they are trying to do now.
Again, do you know what taxes you pay and their purpose? Do you not know that there are state highways and bridges and other infrastructure projects funded by STATE excise taxes? You are exactly what is wrong with this country today, educationally and civics challenged buying liberal rhetoric and ignoring results. Excise taxes fund infrastructure and when collected were put on budget and spent on whatever the bureaucrats wanted not always infrastructure, Now when more money is needed that money isn't there so you support raising taxes. You are exactly what the left wants and needs, an individual who buys rhetoric that never reconciles with results.

I know Trump wanted to bring back the three martini lunch, but I didn’t think he had succeeded!
As has been pointed out and ignored, the sunset on the Trump tax cuts were demanded by the Democrats and if they let those tax cuts expire, your high state and local taxes become fully deductible again and that is exactly what you want, the federal taxpayers to subsidize your high state and local taxes

After being shown how wrong you are again and how little understanding you possess about anything here, you simply default to bitching about liberals and pushing an opinion piece from a partisan idiot. All you have to do is dig deep, discover some integrity and some self-respect, and answer these questions for yourself:

1) Why did small businesses and the average tax payer lose key advantages of the moving deduction and deductions for unreimbursed business expenses under Republican leadership?

2) Why are the temporary cuts for small businesses expiring while Big Business continues to enjoy permanent cuts?

3) Why did the last stimulus Bill have to reinsert business expense deductions?

4) After Trump and your right-wing Party set meal & entertainment deductions at 40%, why did Biden and the Democrats set this at 100%?

5) Why has Biden promised to tax only the $400 thousand and above club, with tax increase proposals that includes hiking the top marginal income tax rate and upping levies on capital gains?

6) Why is your right-wing Party whining about Biden announcing that he seeks to remove the 1031 exchange from the wealthy's tool chest?

7) Why is your right-wing Party whining about Biden's announced goal to raise the corporate tax rate and require businesses to pay more on their foreign earnings?

I'm guessing that you are completely clueless about any of this. Yet, you will promote exactly what has ****ed you and most America.
Another perfect example of liberal results not equally compassion

Noticed how you always run when challenged and proven wrong, sunset agreement regarding the Trump tax cuts forced by the Democrats who can now let them expire so that people living in high taxes blue states and fully deduct their high state and local taxes again

As for taxes, again as a liberal you have no idea what taxes you pay or their purpose so you support the unified budget where SS and Medicare are put on budget so they can be used for spending other than SS and Medicare then supporting tax hikes to replenish the money borrowed but not repaid.

You truly are a waste of time not changing any minds with your partisan rhetoric and opinions.

It is not a matter of opinion or rhetoric to discuss the very real things I gave you. Again...

- Stripping deductions away from small businesses and the average tax payer in order to try to offset the Big Businesses tax-cuts is real.
- The last stimulus Bill reinserting certain small business deductions is real.
- Tax increase proposals that include hiking the top marginal income tax rate and upping levies on capital gains is real.
- Removing the 1031 exchange is real.
- Biden announcing a goal to raise the corporate tax rate and require businesses to pay more on their foreign earnings is real.

All you do is prove that none of this makes any sense to you. It is you who survives on rhetoric and partisan ignorance.

Why don't you use some of that veteran benefits money to take a civics class.

You have no idea but obviously blame Trump for the sunset in the tax cuts, that is bullshit, the problem was the only way it could pass with Democratic Support was to put that sunset in it, Stop the partisan BS

Say's the guy who is always looking for a fresh place on Trump's ass to shine. The 2017 Tax Cut and Jobs Act was all republican-led and Trump inspired. The history is clear. It was the Democrats and the majority of the nation's economists that tried to warn you. But proving your loyalty to your right-wing Party and Trump is all that mattered.

You tell me why you are so anti Business...

Like most Americans, I am pro-business, but don't think that the little guy should get ****ed in the ass so that Big Business can keep lining the pockets of politicians. You, clearly take the sid of Big Business and allow your right-wing Party to manipulate you into thinking that they actually give a damn about small businesses.

You are so naive and gullible...

Again, say's the guy who clings to GOP propaganda and remains stubbornly loyal to the most documented habitual liar in Presidential history. Still looking for QAnon? How about that great Democrat fraud conspiracy?

Whether or not Biden can keep his promise about the $400 thousand is to be seen. That is not the issue. The issue s that he is very aware of what republicans did to small businesses and repairing the national debt mess should be more about correcting the tax code.

Class envy, jealousy permeate in every one of your posts...

More right-wing Propaganda. It is not about class envy. And no matter how hard your serve them, they will not toss you a bone. Find some self-respect and demand that they pay as much as you. I paid near $40 grand in taxes in 2019. How much did Trump and his wealthy friends and their Big Business pay? Less.

Yeah, he implemented a 40% deduction. Why he didn't do more is beyond me, because Biden and the Democrats just approved the deduction to 100%.

My guess is that since this more affects small businesses, Trump used this as a tease to help right-wing propaganda sell the wider Bill. Big Business uses this deduction, but they budget for it. They throw massive parties and write them off, whereas a small law firm or CPA firm will use the deduction to woo a new possible client.

It was the same as the moving deduction. This affects small businesses and the average tax payer more than Big Business.

It is not a matter of opinion or rhetoric to discuss the very real things I gave you. Again...

- Stripping deductions away from small businesses and the average tax payer in order to try to offset the Big Businesses tax-cuts is real.
- The last stimulus Bill reinserting certain small business deductions is real.
- Tax increase proposals that include hiking the top marginal income tax rate and upping levies on capital gains is real.
- Removing the 1031 exchange is real.
- Biden announcing a goal to raise the corporate tax rate and require businesses to pay more on their foreign earnings is real.

All you do is prove that none of this makes any sense to you. It is you who survives on rhetoric and partisan ignorance.

Say's the guy who is always looking for a fresh place on Trump's ass to shine. The 2017 Tax Cut and Jobs Act was all republican-led and Trump inspired. The history is clear. It was the Democrats and the majority of the nation's economists that tried to warn you. But proving your loyalty to your right-wing Party and Trump is all that mattered.

Like most Americans, I am pro-business, but don't think that the little guy should get ****ed in the ass so that Big Business can keep lining the pockets of politicians. You, clearly take the sid of Big Business and allow your right-wing Party to manipulate you into thinking that they actually give a damn about small businesses.

Again, say's the guy who clings to GOP propaganda and remains stubbornly loyal to the most documented habitual liar in Presidential history. Still looking for QAnon? How about that great Democrat fraud conspiracy?

Whether or not Biden can keep his promise about the $400 thousand is to be seen. That is not the issue. The issue s that he is very aware of what republicans did to small businesses and repairing the national debt mess should be more about correcting the tax code.

More right-wing Propaganda. It is not about class envy. And no matter how hard your serve them, they will not toss you a bone. Find some self-respect and demand that they pay as much as you. I paid near $40 grand in taxes in 2019. How much did Trump and his wealthy friends and their Big Business pay? Less.

So what is your Democratic Congress doing to do about these issues, let the tax cuts expire so you can fully deduct your state and local taxes? Do you know what Congress does?

I voted for Trump in 2016 to get the 2017-2019 results we got, and voted for him again in 2020 to return us to those results again, promoting the private sector, America first policies

Your post is a perfect example of someone who is oblivious to what is going on around you, 40k in taxes? Federal Taxes? state taxes? Local taxes? How about the 46% of income earners paying nothing in FIT? How about generating positive economic and social results from liberal policies that promise compassion for those in need?

Really bothers you that businesses exist doesn't it? Really cannot justify raising taxes other than by promoting class envy and jealousy. There is more than enough revenue to fund the items FIT and CIT were created to fund but not reimburse the treasury for the abuse of FICA and excise tax dollars. No accountability for Congress in spending tax dollars

Yeah, he implemented a 40% deduction. Why he didn't do more is beyond me, because Biden and the Democrats just approved the deduction to 100%.

My guess is that since this more affects small businesses, Trump used this as a tease to help right-wing propaganda sell the wider Bill. Big Business uses this deduction, but they budget for it. They throw massive parties and write them off, whereas a small law firm or CPA firm will use the deduction to woo a new possible client.

It was the same as the moving deduction. This affects small businesses and the average tax payer more than Big Business.
74 million Americans voted for Trump with most actually going to the polls unlike the millions of so called Biden supporters who stayed and home voting by mail. That is the commitment that you want to ignore. Trump's economic results were the best of any President in history for his first three years in office, 900 billion dollars per year GDP Growth, almost 7 million jobs created, historic low part time jobs for economic reasons, historic and record low minority unemployment, booming state and local gov't revenue growth and charitable contributions, historic benefit increases and pay raises.

You and your ilk are on the wrong side of history and results.

Another perfect example of liberal results not equally compassion[/quote

Another perfect example of your dodgy, and scripted, whining. When in doubt, shift to whine about something else.

You should probably actually care about immigration reform, like Democrats have been on record for wanting since Bush. Republicans ceased caring under Trump. Instead, you people were instructed to whine about walls as a distraction.

But...more FOX News propaganda from the guy who apparently "doesn't watch FOX News." Funny how you think you fool anybody about your compassion for brown babies who are invading the beggar state of Texas.

Noticed how you always run when challenged and proven wrong...

Um, pretty sure that is exactly what only you do and what everybody constantly witnesses. You just did it in your attempt to shift to pretending that your hatred for immigrants is really about love and affection for brown babies. Typical conservative tactic.

...sunset agreement regarding the Trump tax cuts forced by the Democrats who can now let them expire so that people living in high taxes blue states and fully deduct their high state and local taxes again

This is called fiscal responsibility. Somebody has to pay for the largely Republican-made debt. And since Republican aim was to reward the wealthy at everybody else's expense, the "sunset agreement" was a step back to repair. Of course Republicans agreed. It didn't affect the entire point of the Bill and it pulled enough Democrats into compliance. In the meantime, Biden and the Democrats are now trying to pull the wealthy into it so that the burden is placed where it belongs. Again, something is wrong when billion-dollar corporations pay 0% taxes while I pay $40 thousand. How much did you pay in 2020?

As for taxes, again as a liberal you have no idea what taxes you pay or their purpose so you support the unified budget where SS and Medicare are put on budget so they can be used for spending other than SS and Medicare then supporting tax hikes to replenish the money borrowed but not repaid.

Sure..."as a liberal." As a proper American, I refuse to be a slave to a Party that needs me to be entirely ignorant of even the most simplest of things in order to allow it to get away with screwing me over.

I help run my wife's CPA firm with clients in multiple states. It's why I have proven very capable of understanding tax code, whereas you just vomit right-wing propaganda and hope that you are right. You never are. For example:

The tax hikes themselves support the tax hikes and the goal is to address the national debt (money borrowed and not repaid). "Not repaid" means debt. Dur. All you are doing is replacing words with other words in an attempt to look like you have a clue. You clearly do not and this is why you have no "conservatives" friends who ever come to your rescue. Even they know you are clueless. Do you even understand your own posts? I mean, seriously, what is the point of you?

74 million Americans voted for Trump with most actually going to the polls unlike the millions of so called Biden supporters who stayed and home voting by mail. That is the commitment that you want to ignore. Trump's economic results were the best of any President in history for his first three years in office, 900 billion dollars per year GDP Growth, almost 7 million jobs created, historic low part time jobs for economic reasons, historic and record low minority unemployment, booming state and local gov't revenue growth and charitable contributions, historic benefit increases and pay raises.

So....avoid the entire post and whine about how many traitors voted for a national traitor, as if the majority of America didn't put America first in November.

So...avoid the details of the tax code that I handed you and default back to your same insignificant numbers game.

So...avoid the topic of discussion and default to pretending that Trump did not inherit exactly what you give him credit for, before he wrecked the GDP in 2019 and exacerbated unemployment in 2020.

This is the part where you expect people to believe that it is I who runs. This is about the time where you start really going off the partisan rails.

You and your ilk are on the wrong side of history and results.

Said every Nazi and Islamist in history. They too are ultra right-wing conservatives who whine about liberalism and democracy.

Another perfect example of your dodgy, and scripted, whining. When in doubt, shift to whine about something else.

You should probably actually care about immigration reform, like Democrats have been on record for wanting since Bush. Republicans ceased caring under Trump. Instead, you people were instructed to whine about walls as a distraction.

But...more FOX News propaganda from the guy who apparently "doesn't watch FOX News." Funny how you think you fool anybody about your compassion for brown babies who are invading the beggar state of Texas.

Um, pretty sure that is exactly what only you do and what everybody constantly witnesses. You just did it in your attempt to shift to pretending that your hatred for immigrants is really about love and affection for brown babies. Typical conservative tactic.

This is called fiscal responsibility. Somebody has to pay for the largely Republican-made debt. And since Republican aim was to reward the wealthy at everybody else's expense, the "sunset agreement" was a step back to repair. Of course Republicans agreed. It didn't affect the entire point of the Bill and it pulled enough Democrats into compliance. In the meantime, Biden and the Democrats are now trying to pull the wealthy into it so that the burden is placed where it belongs. Again, something is wrong when billion-dollar corporations pay 0% taxes while I pay $40 thousand. How much did you pay in 2020?

Sure..."as a liberal." As a proper American, I refuse to be a slave to a Party that needs me to be entirely ignorant of even the most simplest of things in order to allow it to get away with screwing me over.

I help run my wife's CPA firm with clients in multiple states. It's why I have proven very capable of understanding tax code, whereas you just vomit right-wing propaganda and hope that you are right. You never are. For example:

The tax hikes themselves support the tax hikes and the goal is to address the national debt (money borrowed and not repaid). "Not repaid" means debt. Dur. All you are doing is replacing words with other words in an attempt to look like you have a clue. You clearly do not and this is why you have no "conservatives" friends who ever come to your rescue. Even they know you are clueless. Do you even understand your own posts? I mean, seriously, what is the point of you?
Right, actual results don't matter, rhetoric is all that you care about, Your ideology gives lip service to issues appealing to the heart, when will the results match the rhetoric

Fiscal responsibility? You mean borrowing and spending Medicare and SS funds on issues other than SS and Medicare and then raising taxes?

Since you are such an expert on the tax code explain to us all what taxes you pay and their purpose along with why 46% of income earning Americans aren't required to pay something in FIT before raising it on others who are paying their share?

When you talk about borrowing money and not repaying it why are you ignoring SS and Medicare that was put on Budget by LBJ?

You claim you aren't ignorant to issues yet don't prove that with your posts. You call it a Republican made debt but never post proof of that as you apparently have no idea what Congress does

Back
Top Bottom