• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Boebert lashes out at 'unhinged' Marjorie Taylor Greene

ouch

Air Muscle
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
How weird is this?!! Two weirdos often blabbering basically the same nonsense at others now blabbering nonsense the truth at each other!

the growing rift between Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) and Lauren Boebert (R-CO) is showing no signs of slowing down.

“I have been asked to explain MTG’s beliefs on Jewish space lasers, on why she showed up to a white supremacist conference. ... I’m just not going to go there. She wants to say all these things and seem unhinged on Twitter, so be it," Boebert told the Associated Press, referring to Greene's comments where she suggested that the Rothschilds, a Jewish banking family, were connected to the wildfires in California in 2018.

From LGBTQ Nation: "Boebert and Greene may seem like two peas in a pod from a distance: both are white, cisgender, straight women with no prior political experience just starting their second terms in the House; both are anti-LGBTQ+ extremists; both have stated their support for the QAnon conspiracy theory; and both have worked to overturn the results of the 2020 election."

How weird is this?!! Two weirdos often blabbering basically the same nonsense at others now blabbering nonsense the truth at each other!

the growing rift between Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) and Lauren Boebert (R-CO) is showing no signs of slowing down.

“I have been asked to explain MTG’s beliefs on Jewish space lasers, on why she showed up to a white supremacist conference. ... I’m just not going to go there. She wants to say all these things and seem unhinged on Twitter, so be it," Boebert told the Associated Press, referring to Greene's comments where she suggested that the Rothschilds, a Jewish banking family, were connected to the wildfires in California in 2018.

From LGBTQ Nation: "Boebert and Greene may seem like two peas in a pod from a distance: both are white, cisgender, straight women with no prior political experience just starting their second terms in the House; both are anti-LGBTQ+ extremists; both have stated their support for the QAnon conspiracy theory; and both have worked to overturn the results of the 2020 election."

trumptard on trumptard violence BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

lolz.gif

Thank God each house term is only 2 years.
MTG has a 70+ % CD.
She can say whatever the **** she wants, and does.

Boebert has a purple CD.
She barely won in 2022.
She beat 5-term Tipton in a 2020 primary.
Tipton was always on the DEM wish list.

I'm crying. They used to be such good friends.

They'd go to the Shooters Grill together and talk about space lasers and Joe Hussein Biden being Satan's chosen warrior, all while eating bland hamburgers that haven't been properly seasoned.

I'm so sad to see their cherished friendship die. 😢

Last edited:
This is all kinds of awesome.

MTG has a 70+ % CD.
She can say whatever the **** she wants, and does.

Boebert has a purple CD.
She barely won in 2022.
She beat 5-term Tipton in a 2020 primary.
Tipton was always on the DEM wish list.

Yeah, there's no way MTG is losing her seat. If she ate a baby, she'd still win by like 3 points.

Lauren Boebert is one bad Republican election season from getting booted.

Maybe they're both trying to legitimize themselves in advance of significant committee appointments. They can still get gazpacho for lunch together and laugh about the whole thing.

These two have a personality that's made for WWE, so don't be surprised if Vince McMahon arranges for a special ladder match at this year's Wrestlemania.

Maybe they're both trying to legitimize themselves in advance of significant committee appointments. They can still get gazpacho for lunch together and laugh about the whole thing.

They eat the police?

Yeah, there's no way MTG is losing her seat. If she ate a baby, she'd still win by like 3 points.

It’s been good to see you posting.
I hide a lot in the sports forum. (TCU or GA?)

Every day will be like this with the R House.
Less fringe R’s will grin and bear it for now.

I lost Kinzinger as my Congressman and picked up LaHood.
He’s not as moderate as his father, isn’t far-right fringe, voted to certify Biden, but signed on to the Texas amicus.

The Biden papers are exploding on CNN.

All noise, no action. Like most cat fights.
1673308832695.png

But it is going to be a very long two years.
It’s already been a long two years. The R’s will destroy the economy and blame Biden. They’ll weaken our defense on behalf of the right-wing world order.

You wanna know why Mr. Burns keeps Homer around? Same reason these two brainless stereotypical bimbos keep getting elected.

Well, my hope is her district gets tired of the trailer trash candidate and elect a sensible Republican.... ✌️

Back
Top Bottom