• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Boebert and the commie insanity.

She's running.

Like this?

THAT'S a slanderous, false accusation.

What you choose not to understand is that your hate speech, while not a direct endorsement of anti-LGBTQ violence, helps enable anti-LGBTQ violence.

You are so enamored with what you can say that you don't take any time to consider what you should say.

That is a slanderous, false accusation, and you have not ceased spreading hatred in this thread.....

No one stated you have "advocated/hinted at violence towards the gays/trans community." What several posters 'did' state is that your self-posted/declared views/beliefs about the LGBQT community are rooted in irrational bigotry, and those posters observations regarding your views/beliefs you chose of your own accord to put forth are 100% spot on @redbeer.

Yes, they and you have continually stated and spread slanderous accusations about my posts.

Seriously? You haven't met many Democrats, I suppose. And don't you feel like your post is the same bigotry in reverse?

Yes, most democrats are bigots towards Republicans, on a very high degree......proof is just scanning through the posts on this forum. The bigotry and hatred are on an Empire State Bldg scale.

The hate comes from the left in multitudes of levels. In America, if gays are killed, then all must support gay/trans lifestyles.....is this the liberal mindset, to use the terrible tragedy to push liberal agenda's? Gain some important insight......I own guns, I don't agree with gay/trans lifestyles, yet I feel for their loss during this terrible time for this senseless tragedy.....exactly what Boebart was conveying.....is this too hard for you to grasp?
by design, it indeed is too hard for them to grasp, because they know annnnngry idiot tactics work in their politics.

Lame. I will ask one more time. Can you list her accomplishments the last two years? You can use both for the country and her constituents in Colorado.

"According to Lauren’s January 2022 newsletter, in her first her first year as congresswoman she made 20,168 calls, authored 17 bills, 153 legislative amendments, seven resolutions filed, $77.5 million in federal grants benefiting CO-03, 62 mobile office hours, $403,529.12 in benefits returned to constituents, 21,304 letters to constituents, 15 nominations to the U.S. Service Academies, 466 meetings with constituents, 655 cases worked for constituents.

• While in office, Boebert fought for better access to quality medical care and secured $1.74 billion in funding for community health centers, eight of which are in her district
• Boebert also worked to allocate $48 million to U.S. Forest Service. These funds are important and will help mitigate the state’s wildfire hazards. It’s a legislative win that will help the U.S. Forest Service “prevent wildfires and responsibly manage our forests.”

• She has also worked to allocate $10 million in funding for the Bureau of Indian Affairs’ Indian Irrigation Fund. Unbeknownst to most people, this legislation helps provide irrigation to the Southern Ute Native Americans. She also voted to secure $515 million to help fund law enforcement, firefighters, education, and other community efforts through the Payment In Lieu of Taxes (PILT) program."

The above is a small sampling of the things Boebart has accomplished while in Congress, despite the constant attacks from the left.....enjoy the read.

Come on Good Neighbors, just leave Jayson Boebart and his family alone! With a little help from the Charlie Daniels Band:

LOL, get a hold of all these false accusers.....wow....truly amazing. Now do you see how the left loves censorship?

It is clear to see when your head isn’t in the fog.

The propaganda and brainwashing have them all congested in the head.

They do love to bully and censor, but hey, they claim to be the “self righteous” ones, can you believe that?

Their hypocrisy know no bounds.

Couple that with TDS, and you 24/7/365.

Na. She believes in America. She'll even salute the flag.
I believe in America, salute the flag, served under that flag, got scars to prove my love of country. Besides stirring up hate what has she done??? (Literally the least amount a citizen can do to try and look patriotic) :unsure:

You insist on calling people like me a commie because I don't toe the MAGA moron line and think a mental midget like Boobert represent the best of our Republic... :rolleyes:

The voters have largely rejected MAGA and its caustic effect on democracy, calling those who don't support MAGA, 'Commies', is so 50's red scare.... ✌️

She’s called for people to have to take “Biblical citizenship tests”. Is that believing in America? Does believing in America include hating the First Amendment?
That is wrong but many times I have heard the constitution is just a piece of paper or outdated

Can you salute the flag?
Why do the never served think saluting the flag is some 'patriotic' test??? :rolleyes:

90% of what the Rabid Right whine on and on about as showing patriotism was never supported by the Founding Fathers, and most thought such tests were for nations with Kings, not democratically elected officials.... :unsure:

Now other than stirring up her constituents to the point her safe district almost kicked her to the curb what has this MAGA tRump fluffer done??? ✌️

This thread is a perfect example of what is wrong with politics country. A woman waves a gun around and spouts conservative platitudes and a group of people respond like Pavlov's dogs. They don't care that she has broken the law dozens of times, spouts hate, and says truly stupid, stupid things.

Why are people so enamored of a law-breaking dolt? I just do not get it.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/laure...club-shooting-victims?source=articles&via=rss

“The news out of Colorado Springs is absolutely awful,” Boebert, who barely won reelection in tight race against Democratic challenger Adam Frisch, tweeted on Sunday morning. “This morning the victims & their families are in my prayers. This lawless violence needs to end and end quickly.”

The liberal media absolutely hates her. I didn't know much about her previously. I've heard several interviews she did, seemed pretty solid to me. The stinking, lying media even tried to turn the above statement against her.

If they hate her so much, there must be something worthwhile there.

God bless people like her. Keeping America, America.
:ROFLMAO:
Her Jesus has an AR-15. So did the shooter. Jesus!

"According to Lauren’s January 2022 newsletter, in her first her first year as congresswoman she made 20,168 calls, authored 17 bills, 153 legislative amendments, seven resolutions filed, $77.5 million in federal grants benefiting CO-03, 62 mobile office hours, $403,529.12 in benefits returned to constituents, 21,304 letters to constituents, 15 nominations to the U.S. Service Academies, 466 meetings with constituents, 655 cases worked for constituents.

• While in office, Boebert fought for better access to quality medical care and secured $1.74 billion in funding for community health centers, eight of which are in her district
• Boebert also worked to allocate $48 million to U.S. Forest Service. These funds are important and will help mitigate the state’s wildfire hazards. It’s a legislative win that will help the U.S. Forest Service “prevent wildfires and responsibly manage our forests.”

• She has also worked to allocate $10 million in funding for the Bureau of Indian Affairs’ Indian Irrigation Fund. Unbeknownst to most people, this legislation helps provide irrigation to the Southern Ute Native Americans. She also voted to secure $515 million to help fund law enforcement, firefighters, education, and other community efforts through the Payment In Lieu of Taxes (PILT) program."

The above is a small sampling of the things Boebart has accomplished while in Congress, despite the constant attacks from the left.....enjoy the read.
The real question is what ever became of all her efforts??? How many bills, amendments, resolutions resulted in anything more than grandstanding???

What 'work' did she do on national concerns??? Bringing 'home the bacon' is a given for politicians and yet her constituents almost gave her the boot... ✌️

Yes, they and you have continually stated and spread slanderous accusations about my posts.
Nope. Other posters have merely put forth their 'personal opinions' about your bigoted "personal opinions" you chose to put forth of your own accord. Put on your big boy pantaloons and stop pretending to be a victim - because you are in no manner whatsoever a victim. ;)

https://www.thedailybeast.com/laure...club-shooting-victims?source=articles&via=rss

“The news out of Colorado Springs is absolutely awful,” Boebert, who barely won reelection in tight race against Democratic challenger Adam Frisch, tweeted on Sunday morning. “This morning the victims & their families are in my prayers. This lawless violence needs to end and end quickly.”

The liberal media absolutely hates her. I didn't know much about her previously. I've heard several interviews she did, seemed pretty solid to me. The stinking, lying media even tried to turn the above statement against her.

If she’s pissing off the leftists in the media then she must be doing something right

She pisses off the leftists here and we know how vial and unreasonable they are. So she is doing a good job if she pisses them off.
kind of like Trump, Desantis….

She pisses off the leftists here and we know how vial and unreasonable they are. So she is doing a good job if she pisses them off.
kind of like Trump, Desantis….
What is the deal with the obsession involving human urine? 🤔

Back
Top Bottom