• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Boebart's restaurant eviction

poweRob

USMC 1988-1996
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
Con's for evictions or no?

The landlord of Rep. Lauren Boebert has kicked her out and it has nothing to do with a late rent payment.​
Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-CO) could lose her Hooters-inspired, gun-themed restaurant after she receives notice from her landlord.​
The building’s ownership of Shooters Grill, the gun-themed Hooters parody restaurant of Lauren Boebert has changed hands last month, and it’s now owned by a marijuana retailer.​
It’s not clear why the new owners want Lauren Boebert out, but county records show the building’s deed transfer went through two days after the May 24 massacre at Robb Elementary School massacre in Uvalde, Texas, That same day, Boebert remarked that after the 9/11 terrorist attacks, “We didn’t ban planes.”​

...and the right gets slammed for posting stuff by Fox.

Oh well.

could be a play to motivate her to buy the real property, which is on the market, despite the very recent change of ownership (from father to son)
then it could be someone who is ****ing with boebert - only because he can
seems the current owner and boebert were operating adjacent businesses back in the day

Con's for evictions or no?

The landlord of Rep. Lauren Boebert has kicked her out and it has nothing to do with a late rent payment.​
Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-CO) could lose her Hooters-inspired, gun-themed restaurant after she receives notice from her landlord.​
The building’s ownership of Shooters Grill, the gun-themed Hooters parody restaurant of Lauren Boebert has changed hands last month, and it’s now owned by a marijuana retailer.​
It’s not clear why the new owners want Lauren Boebert out, but county records show the building’s deed transfer went through two days after the May 24 massacre at Robb Elementary School massacre in Uvalde, Texas, That same day, Boebert remarked that after the 9/11 terrorist attacks, “We didn’t ban planes.”​
And there is this ...

Thousands of Democrats in Western Colorado are voting in the primary on Tuesday against Representative Lauren Boebert, part of a broader effort to defeat far-right Republicans.

could be a play to motivate her to buy the real property, which is on the market, despite the very recent change of ownership (from father to son)
then it could be someone who is ****ing with boebert - only because he can
seems the current owner and boebert were operating adjacent businesses back in the day
The new property manager said he is doing it for a 'moral imperative'. The new owner of the property is actually the son of the previous owner.

The new property manager said he is doing it for a 'moral imperative'. The new owner of the property is actually the son of the previous owner.
he also said the property is available for sale and bobert would be an eligible buyer

and I'd guess the obvious - that the change in ownership was expressly done to void the lease.

You know, I can respect that. Free market and all…😉

he also said the property is available for sale and bobert would be an eligible buyer
According to Boebart. There is some indication that claim is not true.

This is horrible discrimination. It's so unfair that someone would not want to do business with a scum-sucking bastard who went all-in on Trumpist ugliness, right down to the kegger that would have destroyed democracy if it succeeded.

Hooters-inspired, gun-themed restaurant

She is such low class trash.
She will probably up her game at her next location called Snapper Fire! Bottomless silver bullet beer buckets and waitresses.

Last edited:
She will probably up her game at her next location called Snapper Fire! Bottomless silver bullet beer buckets and waitresses.
what's bottomless? the beer or the waitresses?

How about the Denver Post?
Their local carrier periodically dumps a Sunday edition on my driveway and I just toss it into the gutter where it belongs.

Anyway - not the point.

Their local carrier periodically dumps a Sunday edition on my driveway and I just toss it into the gutter where it belongs.

Anyway - not the point.

Ok.

Well the story seems to be true.

The owner isn't renewing her lease.

The new owner is a marijuana retailer. I wouldn't be surprised if he uses the space as a marijuana store.

Ownership has it's privileges.

Back
Top Bottom