• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Boebart prostitute with two abortions?

Tripling down on the misogyny. Disgraceful. You got caught out as a dishonest hypocrite and it’s clear for all to see. Try being less sanctimonious and unpleasant in the future and see if you can claw back an ounce of credibility. I wouldn’t bet on it though.
Lol...you jumped on unsupported rumors with your bullshit and your best defense is trying to call me out for something that's actually true. That's ****ing funny. That you haven't slunk off to a corner yet is just astounding. I get it....I routinely embarrass you for writing the dumbest ****ing shit out there so you have your pride up. It's just pathetic though.

Not my fault you are a hypocrite. You slut shame when it’s convenient for you and then blame others for it. Typical right winger.
Why do you keep associating the word slut with her? Are you fantasizing?

Lol...you jumped on unsupported rumors with your bullshit and your best defense is trying to call me out for something that's actually true. That's ****ing funny. That you haven't slunk off to a corner yet is just astounding. I get it....I routinely embarrass you for writing the dumbest ****ing shit out there so you have your pride up. It's just pathetic though.
What self serving bullshit from you, as usual. I never actually commented on the Boebart rumours. You called me a misogynist for merely saying Sarah Palin is an idiot. You’ve been caught out here by pretending to give a shit about women when actually you’re a vile woman-hater yourself. A bigger man would apologise for hypocritically running his mouth all over the forum but I wouldn’t expect that from someone who thinks this is funny:

"Horizonal Harris"....LOLOLOLOL!

What self serving bullshit from you, as usual. I never actually commented on the Boebart rumours. You called me a misogynist for merely saying Sarah Palin is an idiot. You’ve been caught out here by pretending to give a shit about women when actually you’re a vile woman-hater yourself. A bigger man would apologise for hypocritically running his mouth all over the forum but I wouldn’t expect that from someone who thinks this is funny:
Look...I embarrass you often. You use tragedy for political points. You turn your back on everything that you claim to hold to when it's politically convenient for you and it's makes you big mad that it's being highlighted.

You specifically targeted women here, and that was noticed. I didn't target Harris because she was a woman. She was targeted because of her very specific action. I am not shocked that you cannot fathom such a very basic concept.

Look...I embarrass you often. You use tragedy for political points. You turn your back on everything that you claim to hold to when it's politically convenient for you and it's makes you big mad that it's being highlighted.

You specifically targeted women here, and that was noticed. I didn't target Harris because she was a woman. She was targeted because of her very specific action. I am not shocked that you cannot fathom such a very basic concept.

What you said about Harris is called “slut-shaming.” It’s a misogynistic trope used to diminish women. You see this sort of thing from conservatives all the time. What you don’t often see is that same person accusing others of being a misogynist or like you did with me, asking why they hate women. It means you are a deeply unpleasant hypocrite. Do you know what that is? It means you accuse other people of things you yourself are guilty of. Can you understand that?

I said Palin was an idiot, not because she’s a woman but because she’s uneducated and says stupid things. That’s not misogyny. Misogyny is the sort of thing you said about Harris, reducing a woman to her sexuality and criticising her for it. I’ve laid this out as simply as possible because like Palin, you struggle to understand things that the rest of us take for granted. Try reading it a couple of times until it clicks.

Just to point out, the San Francisco District Attorney is an elected office. Winning with 56.5% of the vote in a run off election against the incumbent in 2003. Which was 8-years AFTER the break up between Harris and Brown.

Not one appointed by the Mayor.

WW

From where I sit right now, I can’t tell if you have a single basket or a single egg.

I believe Rep. Boebart has yet to file a lawsuit against American Muckrackers and/or Dave Wheeler.

Mr. Wheeler seems quite giddy about the prospect of a lawsuit.

Hi again, Trippy Trekker.

It's not unheard of for the victim of a false accusation, particularly in the political realm, to remember the admonition about people's memories in The Prince and just let the whole thing fade from the public consciousness. That may be the way this will end.

Regards, best wishes to you and yours.

Hi again, Trippy Trekker.

It's not unheard of for the victim of a false accusation, particularly in the political realm, to remember the admonition about people's memories in The Prince and just let the whole thing fade from the public consciousness. That may be the way this will end.

Regards, best wishes to you and yours.
There you go again drawing a conclusion without supporting evidence.

That little book “The Prince” made a profound effect on me decades ago! To paraphrase: “a man who wishes to make a profession out of goodness will necessarily come to grief among so many who are not good. Use this knowledge, or not use it, according to the necessity of the case.”

You strike me as a Good Man, very set in your ways. May Peace and Good Tidings grace you all the days of your Life!

There you go again drawing a conclusion without supporting evidence.

That little book “The Prince” made a profound effect on me decades ago! To paraphrase: “a man who wishes to make a profession out of goodness will necessarily come to grief among so many who are not good. Use this knowledge, or not use it, according to the necessity of the case.”

You strike me as a Good Man, very set in your ways. May Peace and Good Tidings grace you all the days of your Life!

Hi!

Thanks for the chat on this thread.

Wishing you and yours the best of the days ahead.c

What you said about Harris is called “slut-shaming.”
No...calling someone out for sleeping with the person that gave them a job, especially in government, is not slut shaming. She could've slept with all kinds of other people and it would be an entirely different thing. Again, these are very basic ****ing concepts and that they elude you is quite pathetic.

This is some pretty seedy accusations and I don't know anything about "American Muckrackers" other than it was apparently them who was one who went all out against Madison Cawthorne. Wonder if this has any truth and if any legs?

If accurate, the only part I care about is the hypocrisy.

You embarass all of us, all of the time. It's like we allowed you to sit at the grown-up's table at Thanksgiving but you won't stop picking your nose.
Do you think it's ethically right to sleep with someone who then gives you a job, especially in government? Yes or no?

This is some pretty seedy accusations and I don't know anything about "American Muckrackers" other than it was apparently them who was one who went all out against Madison Cawthorne. Wonder if this has any truth and if any legs?

Well, the photo they had of one person was someone who looked like her, but wasn't her. I believe they are trying to give accurate mudslinging information, but didn't vet their sources well enough for the one accusation.

Because of that, I remain skeptical of the 'prostitute , two abortions' . I wouldn't be surprised, Boebart's future husband exposed himself at a bowling alley (and she was there at age 17), yet she married him anyway. Boebart also had reimbursed herself for travel expenses to the order of 22K for travel expenses , and used that to pay off her restaurants debt. There is also Cruz campaign give her campaign 75K that she initially tried to hide.

Those have evidence for it. The 'prostitute, two abortions' currently does not. I think the prostitute part is probably false, the two abortions, maybe, but it's none of my business, and doesn't matter one bit.

If any of this were true, it would be a miracle. It would mean she actually is capable of working for a living; and that she didn't pass on that miserable DNA. Win/win.

No...calling someone out for sleeping with the person that gave them a job, especially in government, is not slut shaming. She could've slept with all kinds of other people and it would be an entirely different thing. Again, these are very basic ****ing concepts and that they elude you is quite pathetic.
Slut shaming seems to be a hobby of yours. Just like us evil Libs making fun of Lauren.

Slut shaming seems to be a hobby of yours. Just like us evil Libs making fun of Lauren.
Why do you keep calling Kamala a slut? You're very invested in making sure to make that point. Weird.

She didn't. You are being dishonest.
I'm 100% on point. They are very invested in associating the word slut with Kamala. There is no argument against that.

I'm 100% on point. They are very invested in associating the word slut with Kamala. There is no argument against that.
Saying you are slut shaming is NOT "calling Kamala a slut?"

Surely you understand that?

Are you really admitting you don't understand that?

Saying you are slut shaming is NOT "calling Kamala a slut?"

Surely you understand that?

Are you really admitting you don't understand that?
Ummm...tell me you're not aware that it is wholly unethical to give a job to someone you're sleeping with.

Ummm...tell me you're not aware that it is wholly unethical to give a job to someone you're sleeping with.

The SF district attorney is elected not appointed by the mayor. And Willie brown was no longer mayor.

That had nothing to do with her former relationship with Willie brown.

If you are talking about the unemployment insurance appeals board thing, she was already a prosecutor in Alemeda County and took on that crap work as a favor to him, not the other way around, it was only for six months.

Back
Top Bottom