• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Boebart prostitute with two abortions?

poweRob

USMC 1988-1996
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
This is some pretty seedy accusations and I don't know anything about "American Muckrackers" other than it was apparently them who was one who went all out against Madison Cawthorne. Wonder if this has any truth and if any legs?

This is some pretty seedy accusations and I don't know anything about "American Muckrackers" other than it was apparently them who was one who went all out against Madison Cawthorne. Wonder if this has any truth and if any legs?

Seedy for sure. I would give this about a 98% chance of being true though......

I wonder if she will take the bait…….

EDIT: What account would Cruz use to make a 126K political donation?

I don't believe it. I doubt she could have gotten a secret like this past her vetting team.

In any case, this doesn't mean she's a hypocrite. These allegations, even if true, would have been a long time ago-- and changing one's position on an issue is what a healthy society would expect people to do, on occasion, when they grow up. Even if she never grew up, and has publicly adopted the wrong position. Simply put, from the moralistic worldview of her professed faith: who better to understand the value of sexual modesty than a person who has left that line of work? Who better to understand the moral value of unborn life than a woman who grieves for killing it?

Thing is, though, her constituents are ****ing hypocrites who would never have voted for her if they'd heard this story beforehand.

Either way... I'm sickened by the people who published this article, because whether the allegations are true or not, the allegations themselves are a gross violation of the ethical standards that "liberals" claim to aspire to.

I wonder if she will take the bait…….

EDIT: What account would Cruz use to make a 126K political donation?
Well you launder it through Sugardaddy... :LOL:

It also said in there how she got busted not reporting donations from Cruz because her reporting didn't match what Cruz had reported.

Yeah you'd have to wonder why Cruz gives her money.
She's politically useful to him, and if Ted Cruz wanted to pay for sex he wouldn't want to buy it from someone who is also regularly in the public eye.

Beyond being sleazy, this accusation doesn't make sense.

I don't believe it. I doubt she could have gotten a secret like this past her vetting team.

In any case, this doesn't mean she's a hypocrite. These allegations, even if true, would have been a long time ago-- and changing one's position on an issue is what a healthy society would expect people to do, on occasion, when they grow up. Even if she never grew up, and has publicly adopted the wrong position. Simply put, from the moralistic worldview of her professed faith: who better to understand the value of sexual modesty than a person who has left that line of work? Who better to understand the moral value of unborn life than a woman who grieves for killing it?

Thing is, though, her constituents are ****ing hypocrites who would never have voted for her if they'd heard this story beforehand.

Either way... I'm sickened by the people who published this article, because whether the allegations are true or not, the allegations themselves are a gross violation of the ethical standards that "liberals" claim to aspire to.
Ethics in our politics have only ever been paid lip service.

There used to be boundaries, same as the corruption; there was a time when the grifters would leave a little something for the next guy/gal/it.

Okay. Her and her husband's rap sheets got past her "vetting team".
In any case, this doesn't mean she's a hypocrite.
Voting against abortions after having two would be exactly what a hypocrite is.
These allegations, even if true, would have been a long time ago--
2019. Right there in writing.
and changing one's position on an issue is what a healthy society would expect people to do, on occasion, when they grow up.
Everybody occasionally prostitutes? when they grow up?
Even if she never grew up, and has publicly adopted the wrong position. Simply put, from the moralistic worldview of her professed faith: who better to understand the value of sexual modesty than a person who has left that line of work? Who better to understand the moral value of unborn life than a woman who grieves for killing it?
This is some severe stretching

You are clearly trolling the topic where you didn't read past the headline.

She's politically useful to him, and if Ted Cruz wanted to pay for sex he wouldn't want to buy it from someone who is also regularly in the public eye.

Madison Cawthorn face humping his cousin doesn’t make sense either…..🤷

She would have had to have been a pretty unsuccessful whooooooe for this to be true and hidden. Count me as way skeptical.

Maybe promiscuous or maybe opportunistic. But if we are going to start to treat promiscuity or opportunism on the part of a woman differently from promiscuity or opportunism on the part of a man, where are we going with that?

To be honest, even if she was a whooooooe....SO WHAT. I don't like her politics one bit. But I don't really feel justified in attacking her for her past. Her present is what bothers me.

She would have had to have been a pretty unsuccessful whooooooe for this to be true and hidden. Count me as way skeptical.

Maybe promiscuous or maybe opportunistic. But if we are going to start to treat promiscuity or opportunism on the part of a woman differently from promiscuity or opportunism on the part of a man, where are we going with that?

To be honest, even if she was a whooooooe....SO WHAT. I don't like her politics one bit. But I don't really feel justified in attacking her for her past. Her present is what bothers me.
It's the hypocrisy that is a problem.

She allegedly met him through her sugar daddy in Aspen. Doesn't seem unlikely to me.

If you aren't sure, there is no reason to post it. You don't want to look like trumper cultist moron, do you?

It's the hypocrisy that is a problem.
Do you mean over Abortion? I don't have the biological nor emotional equipment to judge somebody who has had abortions if she has a change of heart on that topic. I don't think it logical for a woman who has had the freedom of choice to deny it to other women. However that may not be hypocrisy at work.

I think it is hypocrisy and a whole bunch of other shit for men to deny the right to choice to women. In her case, if she actually has had two abortions, she will have to explain herself for me to even begin thinking I might have a worthwhile opinion.

I don't buy the prostitution angle and the abortion thing I've seen nothing to support, but the crashes do have some support from what I've seen.

Back
Top Bottom