• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Bodycam footage of the attack on Paul Pelosi

Sure they will. That's why the DA didn't want the video released because it generates more questions than answers.
I'm not currently insane. You'll have to try that idiocy on someone else.

Sure they will. That's why the DA didn't want the video released because it generates more questions than answers.
Not in the minds of normal people who aren't clinging to a gross conspiracy theory they lapped up on AM radio.

This is so low class and embarrassing. These contrived, horseshit questions... you should be embarrassed of yourself.
A jury trial involves questions. Hard ones. PP is going to have to answer them

They were easily answered by anyone here who bothered. What the jury will take away is that the perp has no defense.

Of course, the defense attorney gets paid to ask questions, no matter how desperate and stupid.

How much are you getting paid?

Not in the minds of normal people who aren't clinging to a gross conspiracy theory they lapped up on AM radio.
That's always the problem, normal Americans trying to imagine the loony malignancy of the average MAGA mind.

It's real. Who can believe it, but it's real.

They were easily answered by anyone here who bothered. What the jury will take away is that the perp has no defense.

Of course, the defense attorney gets paid to ask questions, no matter how desperate and stupid.

How much are you getting paid?
Reasonable doubt is aplenty here already,

That's always the problem, normal Americans trying to imagine the loony malignancy of the average MAGA mind.

It's real. Who can believe it, but it's real.
I have to wonder how real.

Part of me thinks these fools just don't care how they look. Annoying people and getting attention are the goals.

Or maybe their brains HAVE been turned to tapioca.

Well that's false. And stupid. And I suspect you are just trying to get attention from strangers on message boards. Else I don't think you would be smart enough to form full sentences.

Sure I do. I saved a young mans life one night in my living room. He broke in and was unarmed, so I let him live to see another day. I can't shoot an unarmed man, not even in my home.

So all situations are the same with you? My lord you can’t help yourself.

Why would Paul Pelosi have to answer questions? He ain't on trial.

I have to wonder how real.

Part of me thinks these fools just don't care how they look. Annoying people and getting attention are the goals.

Or maybe their brains HAVE been turned to tapioca.
It's an actual conundrum, ever since the great orange clown came onto the scene.

Are his followers just awful people... or are they insane?

The only certainty is that they're very bad for America.

Why would Paul Pelosi have to answer questions? He ain't on trial.
Law for Dummies 101 in Federal court. Emphasis mine

Thats up to his attorney's

• A. INTRODUCTION

Victims of crime, and other people who have knowledge about the commission of a crime, are often required to testify at a trial or at other court proceedings. The federal criminal justice system cannot function without the participation of victims and witnesses. Complete cooperation and truthful testimony of all witnesses and victims are essential to the determination of the guilt or innocence of a person accused of committing a crime.

Crime victims and witnesses might experience feelings of confusion, frustration, fear, and anger. If you are a victim or a witness, the Victim-Witness Program of the United States Attorney's office can help you understand the rights given to you by law.

The United States Attorney's office is committed to ensuring that crime victims and witnesses are treated fairly by the criminal justice system. This pamphlet will provide answers to many of your questions and will help you understand your rights and responsibilities

Let me clear up any doubts for you, reasonable or otherwise - he's gonna get life in prison.

@Arlette "When a case against an alleged perpetrator goes to trial in criminal court, the victim is often asked to testify. The idea of testifying may feel overwhelming or intimidating for some survivors of sexual violence. Everyone responds differently to sharing their experience publicly, and testifying in court is no exception. Learning more about the process and what support is available can help you feel more comfortable and prepared. Keep in mind that civil trials have different procedures than criminal ones. If you are involved in a civil trial please be sure to talk to your lawyer about any questions you may have".

Law for Dummies 101 in Federal court. Emphasis mine

Thats up to his attorney's

• A. INTRODUCTION

Victims of crime, and other people who have knowledge about the commission of a crime, are often required to testify at a trial or at other court proceedings. The federal criminal justice system cannot function without the participation of victims and witnesses. Complete cooperation and truthful testimony of all witnesses and victims are essential to the determination of the guilt or innocence of a person accused of committing a crime.

Crime victims and witnesses might experience feelings of confusion, frustration, fear, and anger. If you are a victim or a witness, the Victim-Witness Program of the United States Attorney's office can help you understand the rights given to you by law.

The United States Attorney's office is committed to ensuring that crime victims and witnesses are treated fairly by the criminal justice system. This pamphlet will provide answers to many of your questions and will help you understand your rights and responsibilities

Not in this case. It's all on tape

Not in this case. It's all on tape
If he is served a summons he will be on the spot. And I stand by position he will.

Now you know victims do testify or face the failure to do so when summoned.

If he is served a summons he will be on the spot. And I stand by position he will.

Now you know victims do testify or face the failure to do so when summoned.
What the heck is a summons? A court subpoena could force him but that's not gonna happen because the video footage is more accurate than anything else.

What the heck is a summons? A court subpoena could force him but that's not gonna happen because the video footage is more accurate than anything else.
The defense will want PP to testify. You will come to find this so.

The defense will want PP to testify. You will come to find this so.
Testify to what? How terrified he was? What it feels like to get hit in the head with a hammer?

Testify to what? How terrified he was? What it feels like to get hit in the head with a hammer?
Frankly I do think Paul will end up testifying unless his injuries prevent him from providing any testimony that matters.

If he is able to testify, I am confident he will not get tripped up by the defense counsel which will actually be why defense counsel will try to bring him to the stand.

Back
Top Bottom