• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Body types you find attractive/unattractive

If I were a female, I'd rather have small boobs than big ones. But with real big nipples.

What an odd thing to say! :lamo Yet, strangely I find it funny! It MUST be getting late.

I like voluptuous girls. They can be fairly thin, or fairly thick. As long as things are in the right proportions and they have that hourglass figure, I ain't picky. I just couldn't be with a bony, stick figure type. I'm a sucker for goodies.

A pretty face trumps everything else physical, though.

Also, I don't really like blondes.

Reading over some of the recent posts here, especially the womenz, the topic is body types. So this thread is for us to let go of what we all look for that would make for a desirable partner and just go for what physical aspect turns your head. And for you womenz, YOU guys are just as bad if not worse when it comes to the physical aspects! You are sometimes a bit more clever in hiding it in public, but I have been around enough of you while you were intoxicated (and not just the 20somethings) when the real talk starts. You guys are every bit as much pigs that us guys are. I say even more IMO.

What an odd thing to say! :lamo Yet, strangely I find it funny! It MUST be getting late.
Odd, but true. trying to jog with huge bazookas would be like getting punched in the chin with speed bag withevery step you took!
I've seen it before, man - No fun!

I find any body type with a dick unattractive.

Voluptuous is probably the best description of the women I find to be the most sexually attractive. Thick and curvy with a sweet ass. Brunettes are great, sexy redheads with said features invade my mind to where I can think of nothing else but her.

Voluptuous is probably the best description of the women I find to be the most sexually attractive. Thick and curvy with a sweet ass. Brunettes are great, sexy redheads with said features invade my mind to where I can think of nothing else but her.

My wife is a voluptuous redhead :)

Full of that redhead passion too.

Lucky. I almost married one, but turned out she was completely insane in the worst of ways.

I have aspergers, my older boy has aspergers, my youngest daughter registers on the autism spectrum (but is very high functioning), my wife is remarkably not insane.

I simply cannot find redheads attractive. It's just something about me. When Julia Roberts was in her 20s, she couldn't give me chub if she was standing in front of me butt-naked.

About the closest thing I could find to an attractive redhead these days is the "band camp" girl from American Pie. She's grown to be quite tasty.

I simply cannot find redheads attractive. It's just something about me. When Julia Roberts was in her 20s, she couldn't give me chub if she was standing in front of me butt-naked.

About the closest thing I could find to an attractive redhead these days is the "band camp" girl from American Pie. She's grown to be quite tasty.
You must have never feasted your eyes on Christina Hendricks before, then.

christina_hendricks_cleavage_10.jpg

You're welcome :cool:

Meh, sorry...doesn't do it for me.

Hell of a rack though. Gipper approves.

I have aspergers, my older boy has aspergers, my youngest daughter registers on the autism spectrum (but is very high functioning), my wife is remarkably not insane.

I've read about aspergers, and became more confused as to what it is. All I know about it is that it's sort of autism, but it's not, and Gary Numan has it.

I've read about aspergers, and became more confused as to what it is. All I know about it is that it's sort of autism, but it's not, and Gary Numan has it.
My younger son is diagnosed with it. I am not certain he actually has it. He does exhibit several of the characteristics. Those characteristics blend with "normal" quirks we all have though. If he does indeed have it, it is mild. Something I have had many arguments with my ex in that I believe he is more normal and more capable than she believes. I have proven many times that he can get through certain issues.

One of the problems with the diagnosis crowd today is that the autism spectrum or whatever diagnosis becomes a crutch and we deal with the label rather than the person. And rather than moving forward in life we use the label as a crutch which in fact holds back development.

As for asperger's- it is in the autism spectrum as it has many of the defined characteristics of plain autism. A person with it will tend to have many social difficulties. They will feel awkward in social settings. They simply will not get the normal cues to how a person is projecting emotion unless the person will actually state how they are feeling. Sort of a black and white world. Even if a person is projecting enough emotion and even stating how they are feeling, a person with asperger's is not likely to understand why unless the person who is feeling such emotion states why. And of course that is also a variable with how severe the asperger's is.

People with asperger's will have little ability to lie as it is a construct variable. They will tend to gravitate and often obsess with certain hobbies or trades. There will be a need to be perfect with whatever it is they do. And they will be able to have amazing attention to detail with it and have amazing abilities to stay on task. Typically it would be with hobbies and trades that are absolutes. Although on occasion, can include certain artistic elements. Although they will not have a wide of scope. Expect a person with asperger's to be very good at math, sciences, trades such as electronics, construction, many related skills that have to do with fixing things.

communication skills will be difficult and they will have difficulities with relationships and marriage. People who have been diagnosed as adults will often say they had failed marriages and never understood why until they were diagnosed with it.

Because of the blending of normal quirks and social issues, I believe too many can easily excuse the need to improve social issues once diagnosed. Just because someone has a diagnosis or even if they don't, they can still improve their deficient areas. They may never be social bugs, but can get to a point where their awkwardness does not hinder them to the point where they cannot survive in the community at all. And can go on to form good solid friendships and relationships. They will never be the life of the party so to speak, but can be one who does at least go to the party.

My younger son is diagnosed with it. I am not certain he actually has it. He does exhibit several of the characteristics. Those characteristics blend with "normal" quirks we all have though. If he does indeed have it, it is mild. Something I have had many arguments with my ex in that I believe he is more normal and more capable than she believes. I have proven many times that he can get through certain issues.

One of the problems with the diagnosis crowd today is that the autism spectrum or whatever diagnosis becomes a crutch and we deal with the label rather than the person. And rather than moving forward in life we use the label as a crutch which in fact holds back development.

As for asperger's- it is in the autism spectrum as it has many of the defined characteristics of plain autism. A person with it will tend to have many social difficulties. They will feel awkward in social settings. They simply will not get the normal cues to how a person is projecting emotion unless the person will actually state how they are feeling. Sort of a black and white world. Even if a person is projecting enough emotion and even stating how they are feeling, a person with asperger's is not likely to understand why unless the person who is feeling such emotion states why. And of course that is also a variable with how severe the asperger's is.

People with asperger's will have little ability to lie as it is a construct variable. They will tend to gravitate and often obsess with certain hobbies or trades. There will be a need to be perfect with whatever it is they do. And they will be able to have amazing attention to detail with it and have amazing abilities to stay on task. Typically it would be with hobbies and trades that are absolutes. Although on occasion, can include certain artistic elements. Although they will not have a wide of scope. Expect a person with asperger's to be very good at math, sciences, trades such as electronics, construction, many related skills that have to do with fixing things.

communication skills will be difficult and they will have difficulities with relationships and marriage. People who have been diagnosed as adults will often say they had failed marriages and never understood why until they were diagnosed with it.

Because of the blending of normal quirks and social issues, I believe too many can easily excuse the need to improve social issues once diagnosed. Just because someone has a diagnosis or even if they don't, they can still improve their deficient areas. They may never be social bugs, but can get to a point where their awkwardness does not hinder them to the point where they cannot survive in the community at all. And can go on to form good solid friendships and relationships. They will never be the life of the party so to speak, but can be one who does at least go to the party.

It sounds interesting to me. If focused toward the right things, a person with that kind of "disorder" can definitely make a living from it. A good one too.

It sounds interesting to me. If focused toward the right things, a person with that kind of "disorder" can definitely make a living from it. A good one too.
Absolutely. I can give you a couple of good examples. One is my boss who has an electrician who has it. Not the fastest worker, and isn't by any means a chest thumper like so many in the business are. But his work is flawless. He doesn't talk much but enough. gets from place to place and can function. The other is last year I went to see Rodney Atkins. All of the members of his band were the typical, and played to the crowd. then there was the steel guitar player who I am convinced has it or something in the spectrum anyway. I had great seats for this show, on the side and right above them, so I had a better view than even being right in front. Watching him you would have thought he was just playing in a studio. He just looked down and played, and played flawless. He seemed oblivious to the thousands in the crowd. At the end when they were doing the encores and all, he got up and stood there with the others and took the bows, but it appeared like part of the job to him, and you could see he didn't get the rush that the typical entertainer gets. His motivation is perfection of his trade, not the affirmation of a cheering crowd. But he is able to have a life. and a good one.

Absolutely. I can give you a couple of good examples. One is my boss who has an electrician who has it. Not the fastest worker, and isn't by any means a chest thumper like so many in the business are. But his work is flawless. He doesn't talk much but enough. gets from place to place and can function. The other is last year I went to see Rodney Atkins. All of the members of his band were the typical, and played to the crowd. then there was the steel guitar player who I am convinced has it or something in the spectrum anyway. I had great seats for this show, on the side and right above them, so I had a better view than even being right in front. Watching him you would have thought he was just playing in a studio. He just looked down and played, and played flawless. He seemed oblivious to the thousands in the crowd. At the end when they were doing the encores and all, he got up and stood there with the others and took the bows, but it appeared like part of the job to him, and you could see he didn't get the rush that the typical entertainer gets. His motivation is perfection of his trade, not the affirmation of a cheering crowd. But he is able to have a life. and a good one.

Perfect match on both accounts. Good for them for not playing the "victim of sickness they are powerless against" card to become wards of state. All a person needs is the right direction, and granted most disabilities actually are disabling, but most personality "disorders" I have read about just translate to you can't put them in a cubicle and expect a sterling performance. People need to be given a means to find what they're good at, not be sheltered and told they're useless to the outside world. That's my biggest problem with how psychiatric care is handled today.

Perfect match on both accounts. Good for them for not playing the "victim of sickness they are powerless against" card to become wards of state. All a person needs is the right direction, and granted most disabilities actually are disabling, but most personality "disorders" I have read about just translate to you can't put them in a cubicle and expect a sterling performance. People need to be given a means to find what they're good at, not be sheltered and told they're useless to the outside world. That's my biggest problem with how psychiatric care is handled today.
Mine as well. The new DSM that is coming out is giving everyone who gets treated a label basically. And that will bring on more meds, more visits, more disabling and enabling by others. And it also clogs up the system for the people who really do need to be seen on a regular basis for acute psychosis and other disabling mental disorders. How many times are we seeing what should be obvious warning signs not followed up on.... part of that problem is that so many are being seen that probably do not need to be, or at least with the frequency they do. People with real problems are falling through the cracks and doing real damage. Its all about the mighty $$ now, not proper care and management.

A number of great writers have/had Asperger's. James Joyce comes to mind. In fact, a number of Irish writers have/had Asperger's. I was in a bookstore in Dublin a couple of years ago and saw a book on the subject of Asperger's and Irish writers. Who knew? Certainly when you think of James Joyce' Ulysses, it's nothing if not attention to detail.

Petite Brunettes. I am a sucker for them.

If we're going strictly by physical appearance, then I find myself initially and automatically drawn to tall men...6foot and over, very dark hair (or as age would have it) a mixture of gray and dark...light colored "take me" eyes, wonderful broad smile (I'm also a teeth person...not only must you have them, they need to look like you take care of them). I'm a sucker for strong hands, medium build and when they smile, the wonderful crinkles around the eyes. :)

What kind of body type do you find attractive/unattractive in a mate?

I like petite, skinny women. B-cup boobs are ideal. Light skin...preferably white or Asian girls. Hair color doesn't matter much to me, but I prefer straight and long hair rather than curly hair. In terms of height, I prefer at least a medium-to-tall woman...I'm 6'3" so it just feels weird if she's a foot or more shorter than me.

Anyone see the new makeup commercial with Olivia Wilde? Oh God, she jacked her hair up. She just can NOT pull off blonde, gorgeous as she is.

Please go back to the old do, Liv...please.

Back
Top Bottom