• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Body types you find attractive/unattractive

Hookers deliver to your home now? Any time someone strange comes to my doorstep, they're trying to sell me a vacuum or save my soul.

Rookies-
you don't judge gender by tit size, the adam's apple tells you what you want to know. ;)

Rookies-
you don't judge gender by tit size, the adam's apple tells you what you want to know. ;)

Yeah, ann coulter has a nice set of tits and a real man sized adam's apple. However them he-shes are a tricky bunch, i hear tell they get surgery to shave down the adam's apple so you can't even trust that anymore

Ms Couture has a big set of cajones, her adam's apple isn't very big.

I be thinking anyone who can afford the surgury to trim down the adam's apple will be looking for bigger fish than you and I, (and would have a set of bolt-ons that enter the room 2 minutes before the shaved down adam's apple. ;)

So the broke ass ones with the itty bitties still have the adam's apple indicator... :peace

I've heard guys say that when a woman calls herself "average" in terms of body type, to them that should mean that she's at her ideal weight, not too thin, not fat.

But what they've found is that women put "average" and mean that they have the "average American woman's body" which is overweight. What do you guys think?

I've heard guys say that when a woman calls herself "average" in terms of body type, to them that should mean that she's at her ideal weight, not too thin, not fat.

But what they've found is that women put "average" and mean that they have the "average American woman's body" which is overweight. What do you guys think?

I think it's important to be specific.

I believe when guys say average they mean average model while a woman means average woman who eats, works, has kids but doesn't have hours to spend in the gym or barfing back up that rice cake.

Body type isn't as big a deal as naughty little mind. The woman who doesn't need a lapbelt extender and has that naughty little smirk that quickly fades back to that 'who me?' innocent look is far more attractive than the hottie who thinks if she just shows up a guy ought to be satisfied.

Well ok, bonus points for double jointed... :3oops:

I was about to say swimmers, but overdeveloped musclebound types in general turn me off completely.

In that case, I have an average body. I just happen to be smuggling a ham out of a grocery store under my shirt, and I forgot to take it out.

Sort of like the pics I put up earlier.... In the case of the woman, most guys are going to get turned off by that. Its extremely masculine looking. Whereas the guy is hyper masculine and I would assume that most women would still choose that guy over the stick figure weakling. A significant amount would even find that guy to be what they want, whereas the woman, very few guys are going to look for that in woman and will likely eventually find the same type of body with a penis attached and prefer that lol.

Any woman who describes herself as "average," such as on an Match.com, etc., is FAT; not morbidly obese, mind you, but definitely chubby.

my future wife must be busty

Sort of like the pics I put up earlier.... In the case of the woman, most guys are going to get turned off by that. Its extremely masculine looking. Whereas the guy is hyper masculine and I would assume that most women would still choose that guy over the stick figure weakling. A significant amount would even find that guy to be what they want, whereas the woman, very few guys are going to look for that in woman and will likely eventually find the same type of body with a penis attached and prefer that lol.

Seriously, if all women looked like that, I'd never have sex again.

Yeah yeah I am sure a lot of women don't like the steroided freaks.... but if you women HAD to choose would it be this
View attachment 67132481

or this
View attachment 67132482

given that studies have shown steroid use shrinks your winkie...I'm betting most would pick the emo dude over the steroid freak

but you tell me ladies...

would you rather have this: l----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------l

or this: l------------------------------------l

Last edited:
Nerdy with a healthy dose of punk/goth (not emo or hipster though), pale, average to a bit chubby, big tits help.

I suspect they mean not thin, and not fat, but just somewhere in between.

Back
Top Bottom