• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Body types you find attractive/unattractive

An unfeasibly prodigious rack is always favoured.

Preferably mounted above a waistline measured in the subatomic.

This is just something to revive the thread...

If we're going strictly by physical appearance, then I find myself initially and automatically drawn to tall men...6foot and over

me... 6'3"

, very dark hair (or as age would have it) a mixture of gray and dark..

me again... salt and pepper

.light colored "take me" eyes

again me... light brown with gold flecks

, wonderful broad smile (I'm also a teeth person...not only must you have them, they need to look like you take care of them)

I floss 2-3 times a day

. I'm a sucker for strong hands,

been doing drywall on the side for 35 years. swinging a hammer is great for building strong hands

medium build

not quite as "medium" as i used to be...but I am back down around the 200 mark

and when they smile, the wonderful crinkles around the eyes. :)

crinkles or crow's feet?

looks like I'm the guy you are looking for.... too bad I am 700 miles away and my wife would kill us both :lol: :lamo :lamo :lol:

me... 6'3"

me again... salt and pepper

again me... light brown with gold flecks

I floss 2-3 times a day

been doing drywall on the side for 35 years. swinging a hammer is great for building strong hands

not quite as "medium" as i used to be...but I am back down around the 200 mark

crinkles or crow's feet?

looks like I'm the guy you are looking for.... too bad I am 700 miles away and my wife would kill us both :lol: :lamo :lamo :lol:

Figures. :lol:

I have never understood why women think lots of makeup makes them look better. Just don't get it. I don't mind a little which enhanced what they have naturally, but YEZ it looks to me that some use a putty knife.

Also, I am a radical non smoker to if a woman smokes no matter how good she looks I'm not interested

Never been a breast guy either. Not important, but a nice pair of legs is always nice to look at. I am not talking about the twiggy legs you see now on young woman either. Good personality (intelligent, objective, open, stuff like that)

I also appreciate a good shape. If she did not smoke Natasha Hendridge would probably be close to ideal.

fat guy in a little coat....

I'm not a breast guy either. I don't want her to be flat chested but other than that it doesn't factor into my choosing a woman, unless their so big they look out of place and then it's a turn off.

I'm not a breast guy either. I don't want her to be flat chested but other than that it doesn't factor into my choosing a woman, unless their so big they look out of place and then it's a turn off.

NocT seems to think that its absurd that some men don't pay attention to breasts. Well most may but i look at all the dimensions and especially the legs before I determine whether she is attractive TO ME.

NocT seems to think that its absurd that some men don't pay attention to breasts. Well most may but i look at all the dimensions and especially the legs before I determine whether she is attractive TO ME.

almost every guy I ever seen that said they were not a "breast guy" or that they don't pay attention to the breasts follows it up by...."unless they are flat chested". so even the guy who claim not to care...care enough

Well now you have met the exception I REALLY DON"T care. I find silicone breasts repulsive

Well now you have met the exception I REALLY DON"T care. I find silicone breasts repulsive

so you'd be fine with a chick that had the chest of a 12 y/o boy?

My first girlfriend in college had breast not much more extended than mine and she was not only a good person but extremely hot.

I'm absolutely a breast man. I just like them smaller than most self-proclaimed 'breast men' do. Of course, I'm also an ass man, and a neck man, and a shoulders man, and a legs man...

almost every guy I ever seen that said they were not a "breast guy" or that they don't pay attention to the breasts follows it up by...."unless they are flat chested". so even the guy who claim not to care...care enough

I, and most guys I know, consider themselves "ass man" - meaning they find a nice ass, hip-to-waist ratio, legs etc. more important than breast size. A woman can have small breasts ("flat chest" as you like to call it) and still be smoking hot if she's got a terrific lower body.

I love breasts. I love nice asses even more.

And there's a lot more to breasts than simply size. Shape, nipple type, firmness, and size all contribute to what constitutes a nice pair of breasts. Bigger isn't necessarily better. And there are different body types. On some body types, smaller breasts, imho, simply "work" better - for example more atheltic, trim body types. On a more curvy, voluptous girl, big breasts are nice.

Last edited:
I, and most guys I know, consider themselves "ass man" - meaning they find a nice ass, hip-to-waist ratio, legs etc. more important than breast size. A woman can have small breasts ("flat chest" as you like to call it) and still be smoking hot if she's got a terrific lower body.

I love breasts. I love nice asses even more.

And there's a lot more to breasts than simply size. Shape, nipple type, firmness, and size all contribute to what constitutes a nice pair of breasts. Bigger isn't necessarily better. And there are different body types. On some body types, smaller breasts, imho, simply "work" better - for example more atheltic, trim body types. On a more curvy, voluptous girl, big breasts are nice.

apparently you guys are having trouble distinguishing between a "breast guy" and a guy that simply likes big breasts.

apparently you guys are having trouble distinguishing between a "breast guy" and a guy that simply likes big breasts.

I'm not distinguishing between anything and I don't know or care what sort of "guy" you consider yourself to be. I'm addressing your incredulity that men can be attracted to women who have "flat chests".

I'm not distinguishing between anything and I don't know or care what sort of "guy" you consider yourself to be. I'm addressing your incredulity that men can be attracted to women who have "flat chests".

whatever dude. if you want to bang a chick that's built like an adolescent boy....that's up to you.

Back
Top Bottom