• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Body Count Keeps Rising Under Gun Walking Operation Fast And Furious

Wehrwolfen

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
By Friends of Ours
08/15/13

Three more weapons from the Fast and Furious gun walking operation by U.S. law enforcement "have turned up at crime scenes in Mexico" as reported by Sharyl Attkisson for CBS News:

"A steady stream of the guns have been recovered at crime scenes in Mexico and the U.S. But the Justice Department has refused repeated requests from Congress and CBS News to provide a full accounting. An estimated 1,400 guns are still on the street or unaccounted for."​

Over 200 people have been killed, including border patrol agent Brian Terry, by Fast and Furious guns.

The Justice Department says it hoped the walked guns would lead to cartel leaders but the purported explanation makes no sense on its face because tracking devices were not placed on any of the subject weapons, and they would be recovered only later at murder scenes which invariably involve expendable soldiers -- often teenagers -- rather than powerful bosses.

An increasing number of well-respected and highly-informed individuals conjecture that the Fast and Furious was a CIA operation to arm the Sinaloa cartel in order to defeat Los Zetas as reported by Michael Walsh for the New York Post:

Under this theory, the Agency feared the los Zetas drug cartel was becoming too powerful and might even mount a coup against the Mexican government. So some 2,000 weapons costing more than $1.25 million were deliberately channeled to the rival Sinaloa cartel, which operates along the American border, to keep the Zetas in check.​

[Excerpt]

Read more:
Body Count Keeps Rising Under Gun Walking Operation Fast And Furious - Friends of Ours

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

Cartel Member Says Fast And Furious Aimed To Supply Guns To ...

Cartel Member Says Fast And Furious Aimed To Supply Guns To Sinaloa Cartel - Business Insider

Aug 10, 2012 · Fast & Furious. High Ranking Cartel Member Says Operation Fast And Furious Was Meant ... agreement to finance and arm the Sinaloa cartel in …

Why did Obama sign the executive order keeping information from the Congressional investigation, if as he says its all a phony ploy?

By Friends of Ours
08/15/13

Three more weapons from the Fast and Furious gun walking operation by U.S. law enforcement "have turned up at crime scenes in Mexico" as reported by Sharyl Attkisson for CBS News:

"A steady stream of the guns have been recovered at crime scenes in Mexico and the U.S. But the Justice Department has refused repeated requests from Congress and CBS News to provide a full accounting. An estimated 1,400 guns are still on the street or unaccounted for."​

Over 200 people have been killed, including border patrol agent Brian Terry, by Fast and Furious guns.

The Justice Department says it hoped the walked guns would lead to cartel leaders but the purported explanation makes no sense on its face because tracking devices were not placed on any of the subject weapons, and they would be recovered only later at murder scenes which invariably involve expendable soldiers -- often teenagers -- rather than powerful bosses.

An increasing number of well-respected and highly-informed individuals conjecture that the Fast and Furious was a CIA operation to arm the Sinaloa cartel in order to defeat Los Zetas as reported by Michael Walsh for the New York Post:

Under this theory, the Agency feared the los Zetas drug cartel was becoming too powerful and might even mount a coup against the Mexican government. So some 2,000 weapons costing more than $1.25 million were deliberately channeled to the rival Sinaloa cartel, which operates along the American border, to keep the Zetas in check.​

[Excerpt]

Read more:
Body Count Keeps Rising Under Gun Walking Operation Fast And Furious - Friends of Ours

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

Cartel Member Says Fast And Furious Aimed To Supply Guns To ...

Cartel Member Says Fast And Furious Aimed To Supply Guns To Sinaloa Cartel - Business Insider

Aug 10, 2012 · Fast & Furious. High Ranking Cartel Member Says Operation Fast And Furious Was Meant ... agreement to finance and arm the Sinaloa cartel in …

Why did Obama sign the executive order keeping information from the Congressional investigation, if as he says its all a phony ploy?

What difference, at this point, does it make? ;)

Body counts tend to rise around guns, it's what they're for.

If another democrat is in office after Obama... America is finished

If another democrat is in office after Obama... America is finished

We're likely to end up with the same results if another Republican is elected after President Obama.

Tow sides of the same coin...

We're likely to end up with the same results if another Republican is elected after President Obama.

Depends if the person is a real conservative or a neo con

We're Doomed, Doomed I say....

Depends if the person is a real conservative or a neo con

Mehhhh....

A "Republican" is a special kind of conservative. A species unto itself, if you will.

Once a conservative sells out to the party in order to gain a nomination (s)he goes from "conservative" (in any of their various manifestations) to Party Republican.

And as anyone who has been paying attention knows, America gets ****ed in the ass just as baddly by Republicans as by Democrats.

Mehhhh....

A "Republican" is a special kind of conservative. A species unto itself, if you will.

Once a conservative sells out to the party in order to gain a nomination (s)he goes from "conservative" (in any of their various manifestations) to Party Republican.

And as anyone who has been paying attention knows, America gets ****ed in the ass just as baddly by Republicans as by Democrats.

True to a point except that in this particular scenario Democrats have a bigger dick and it hurts more.

True to a point except that in this particular scenario Democrats have a bigger dick and it hurts more.

I guess if you're a Mexican national being killed by a gun that walked it probably hurts more.

But as an American I don't see how or where it hurts at all.

I mean, it doesn't hurt me, personally, any worse than Republicans giving weapons to the mujahideen or any number of "democratically elected" dictators across the third-world over the past 40 years.

Mind you, I'm not saying that "since the Republicans did it, it's okay for the Democrats to do".

I'm not making a value judegement of the act itself one way or the other.

I'm just observing that I don't really see one as having a "bigger dick" than the other or either really hurting me at all.

I guess if you're a Mexican national being killed by a gun that walked it probably hurts more.

But as an American I don't see how or where it hurts at all.

I mean, it doesn't hurt me, personally, any worse than Republicans giving weapons to the mujahideen or any number of "democratically elected" dictators across the third-world over the past 40 years.

Mind you, I'm not saying that "since the Republicans did it, it's okay for the Democrats to do".

I'm not making a value judegement of the act itself one way or the other.

I'm just observing that I don't really see one as having a "bigger dick" than the other or either really hurting me at all.

My fault for getting off subject, I was referring to Democrats being in power in general not commenting specifically on the gun running thing.

My fault for getting off subject, I was referring to Democrats being in power in general not commenting specifically on the gun running thing.

I'm still not seeing it man.

I'm actually more prosperous under the Obama administration than I was under the Bush administration.

Now, understand, I'm not attributing my prosperity to anything the Obama administration has done, but you'd think if they were the Antichrist I'd be feeling at least a little bit of a pinch.

I'm still not seeing it man.

I'm actually more prosperous under the Obama administration than I was under the Bush administration.

Now, understand, I'm not attributing my prosperity to anything the Obama administration has done, but you'd think if they were the Antichrist I'd be feeling at least a little bit of a pinch.

Well I guess we could start with this whole health care fiasco, then we could move on to Solyndra and after that discuss why Obama is killing coal and won't open up fed lands to oil and is stopping the pipe line.

Well I guess we could start with this whole health care fiasco, then we could move on to Solyndra and after that discuss why Obama is killing coal and won't open up fed lands to oil and is stopping the pipe line.

Yeah, we could do that.

And then compare it to going into debt to the tune of nearly a trillion dollars to conduct a wild goose chase for WMDs in Iraq and the subsequent decade-long occupation that followed.

Or passing legislation that, though it didn't cause it, took the brakes off of a runaway mortgage market leading to the near-crippling of the global economy.

Or his absolute ham-handed handling of the Hurricane Katrina disaster (including his previous appointment of an inept crony to head FEMA).

Like I said, President Bush's failings don't make me think less of President Obama's, nor do President Obama's failings make me think less of President Bush's.

The simple fact of the matter is that both parties have gone full ****ing retard and judging from the train wrecks that the Republican Party ran for president in 2008 and 2012 I see absolutely no reason to believe that they would have done a better job leading this country if they'd actually been able to get out of their own way long enough to beat a black, muslim, community-organizing, gun-running, 1/2 term Senator from the depths of Chicago.

I suspect those guns came from Bush's disastrous Wide Receiver debacle, which was never investigated, thanks to Issa.

And Wehr has fallen for it!

Back
Top Bottom