• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Bodies not even cold, and Feinstein politicking already...

to end this argument,all that needs to be pointed out is that us military bases have the strictest gun control in the entire country.

you can not open or conceal carry on any military base unless it is a military issued weapon used as issued,carried only in govt or military vehicles,no pov's allowed,or are military police or civilian police.

no one can store a firearm on post,not in housing nor barracks,nor carry one even with a permit except in designated areas such as ranges and designated hunting areas.all firearms on post must be kept in the units armory,and must be signed out to use it,either on or off post,people bringing firearms on any post must have it registered with that post,and declare it at the gate,with weapon and ammunition seperate.

with such absolute strict gun laws,people saying stricter gun laws would help obviously dont know how strict a navy base or any other military base is.

that is because those scum are motivated for reasons other than those that they trumpet.

It has nothing to do about crime control. Hook one of those anti gun leaders up to a car battery: before you even give them a high voltage vasectomy, the cowards would admit its all about punishing gun owners and more importantly, pro gun organizations for their support of conservative politicians

Unfortunately that is the truth. I mean, Feinstein actually escaped a defense contractor fraud charge along with her husband on behalf of his company, if she can get away with monetary fraud against the people and U.S. military she can get away with perjury.

Our government is like some kind of pathetic caricature.

As time goes by, you'll start noticing this.
You are aware a very large percentage of schools, even in rich white suburbs as well as all-black city schools, already have open-carry police? Not to mention their presence at athletic events.
If you are talking of colleges they can if they want to but K-12 schools are gun free by law.

wrong again--23 gunners, 4 anti-gunners, and 7 peple walkin' the line.
I don't what else I can say but there should have been security with concealed-carry on the base.
Where are your positive ideas?

my positive ideas-a society where anti gun scumbags could never hold public office

You forgot ignore the fact that such a troubled soul got a hold of multiple weapons and enough ammo to blow away a dozen people.

Only because those people were unarmed and by law unable to defend themselves. All of your gun control measures create more victims.

You forgot ignore the fact that such a troubled soul got a hold of multiple weapons and enough ammo to blow away a dozen people.

and given 17 different state and federal felony laws didn't prevent that, perhaps you will tell us what 18th law would have. Nor did the threat of capital punishment.

You are aware a very large percentage of schools, even in rich white suburbs as well as all-black city schools, already have open-carry police.
Not to mention their presence at athletic events.

You do realize that cops are exempt form those laws. If schools are truly for guns I could OC or CC my 1911 to my class.

It is secret. You don't get to know. What don't you get about "Home Rule"? Try the school code.
You do realize that cops are exempt form those laws. If schools are truly for guns I could OC or CC my 1911 to my class.

You are aware a very large percentage of schools, even in rich white suburbs as well as all-black city schools, already have open-carry police? Not to mention their presence at athletic events.

open carry police is not open carry.all police except for undercover who carry a firearm generally open carry.

but how do you confuse police who may be 2 for a school of 600+ as being open carry,your arguments dont even help,well your own arguments.

It is secret. You don't get to know. What don't you get about "Home Rule"? Try the school code.

I know my school code, no firearms unless you are law enforcement. I really have no idea were you are trying to go to with this.

The vast majority of posts on this thread are from gunners who not only want no controls, but just want to go off on gun-controllers who make the mistake of posting on a gun thread at DP. No matter how much sense you try to make with them, such as agreeing to conceal-carry, they show no common sense.

I know my school code, no firearms unless you are law enforcement. I really have no idea were you are trying to go to with this.

You do NOT[/U] know what your school board knows unless you are a school board member.
You are not being defended because the righties know I'm right.
Where am I going with thyis? Conceal-carry should be everywhere, according to those in charge of that area, and I mean everywhere !

and given 17 different state and federal felony laws didn't prevent that, perhaps you will tell us what 18th law would have. Nor did the threat of capital punishment.
How'd he get the guns? Who made it easier for him to load up on ammo?

The vast majority of posts on this thread are from gunners who not only want no controls, but just want to go off on gun-controllers who make the mistake of posting on a gun thread at DP. No matter how much sense you try to make with them, such as agreeing to conceal-carry, they show no common sense.

It's really difficult to make any sense out of your posts sometimes. Maybe that's your problem.

Only because those people were unarmed and by law unable to defend themselves. All of your gun control measures create more victims.

No one in the yard was armed? I find that hard to believe.

obviously through illegal means

given our experience with the war on narcotics, please explain what laws would stop someone intent on mass capital murder

OH I KNOW

you want to prevent a million honest people from getting guns in the faith based belief it MIGHT stop one mass murderer from getting a gun "easily"

your view are transparent. You want to ban our rights and pretend it might stop one nutcase

guess what

the people LEAST DETERRED by gun laws are the ones who are most likely to KILL OTHERS IN VIOLATION OF THE MOST SERIOUS FELONY CODE IN THIS COUNTRY

in the bolded is where your argument fails,you have madeno sense as every single argument you have made has been easily refuted without anyone breaking a sweat.

It's really difficult to make any sense out of your posts sometimes. Maybe that's your problem.

I think that is true for most of us

Like bulls seeing a red towel.

No one in the yard was armed? I find that hard to believe.

There were only a couple of security guards, and one of them was killed I believe, but no one else there was allowed to be armed.

I am waiting for you to tell us what laws you wanted that would have stopped someone who was not stopped by the certainty of death by cop or the needle

Back
Top Bottom