• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Bodies not even cold, and Feinstein politicking already...

More irony. Thanks.
Here's you discussing the topic...

"Really no point in quoting the story, as you can guess it. People shot dead in DC, hours later this hack is already whining about needing more 'gun control.'
What a big steaming pile of poo she is. And all like her are as well."

And you call my post 'partisan B.S.'? Get out. Reap what you sow, buddy. You opened the thread with a bucket-mouthed blanket condemnation of a point of view- don't expect others to pick your thread up out of the gutter you tossed it into.

But it IS partisan poo, and she isn't just some guy on the internet but a politician. BIG difference.

More irony. Thanks.
Here's you discussing the topic...

"Really no point in quoting the story, as you can guess it. People shot dead in DC, hours later this hack is already whining about needing more 'gun control.'
What a big steaming pile of poo she is. And all like her are as well."

And you call my post 'partisan B.S.'? Get out. Reap what you sow, buddy. You opened the thread with a bucket-mouthed blanket condemnation of a point of view- don't expect others to pick your thread up out of the gutter you tossed it into.

and reflexively the anti gun loyalists who crap on any pro gun thread, come to defend the gun grabbing cur

But it IS partisan poo, and she isn't just some guy on the internet but a politician. BIG difference.

Well she kinda looks like a guy.:lol:

Gee bowl me over with a lead ball. A dozen people shot to death by lone gunman and someone has the audacity to bring up a need for gun control. Shocking. How insensitive.

Is that all you got?

Ignore the fact that the shooter was dishonorably discharged from the Navy in 2011 for reasons unknown.

Ignore the fact that he was arrested in Fort Worth in 2010 for discharging a firearm within the city limits.

Ignore the fact that he was arrested in Seattle in 2004 for shooting out the tires of a car, which he attributed to an 'anger filled rage'.

Ignore the fact that a Navy contractor hired a moron like this for work for the same Navy that gave him a dishonorable discharge for misconduct.

Ignore the fact that a proper background check probably would have weeded this clown out

Ignore the fact that he used another person's ID to get past 2 armed checkpoints to sneak into a classified military facility.

Ignore the fact that with all of these issues, he seemed to slip through a lot of cracks without getting caught.

So much for your limited analysis of this issue, eh?

You want non-partisan politicians? So do I but too late- party politics is too entrenched to root it out now.

The only predictable thing is the boomsticklovers immediately defended their extremist views of guns against the obvious need of gun control.

But then boomsticklovers are nothing if not consistently wrong.

As i noted before, the people who spend the most time whining about honest people being armed are often those most likely to engage in behavior that would cause an honest man to shoot them

law abiding people don't worry about other law abiding people having weapons

Gee bowl me over with a lead ball. A dozen people shot to death by lone gunman and someone has the audacity to bring up a need for gun control. Shocking. How insensitive.

predictable mindless yapping from those who are either ignorant of the fact that the shooter violated dozens of laws or dishonestly pretend that crime control is what motivates them

You want non-partisan politicians? So do I but too late- party politics is too entrenched to root it out now.

And I feel perfectly justified in calling them out. Attacking citizen rights? Those politicians should be shamed right out of office.

As i noted before, the people who spend the most time whining about honest people being armed are often those most likely to engage in behavior that would cause an honest man to shoot them

law abiding people don't worry about other law abiding people having weapons

QFT

Bwaahaahaahaa!

And I feel perfectly justified in calling them out. Attacking citizen rights? Those politicians should be shamed right out of office.
That's a minimum. They should be either locked up in a prison cell with nothing but concrete and steel to look at for the rest of their lives OR face a shooting squad for attempt to overthrow.

If this is true, it needs to change.
But, suppose there was a secret concealed-carry plan on the base, which we have in schools, and which I believe in??
Gun control got those people killed, it's against the law to have firearms on base.
Feinstein needs to just shut up and retire.
This was extremely unProfessional of Feinstein.
Dems should correct their own and ignore the other Party and expect them to do the same also.

That's a minimum. They should be either locked up in a prison cell with nothing but concrete and steel to look at for the rest of their lives OR face a shooting squad for attempt to overthrow.

Well I don't know if I'd go to those lengths. Just making it so they are no longer people in power would be good enough for me. :mrgreen:

to end this argument,all that needs to be pointed out is that us military bases have the strictest gun control in the entire country.

you can not open or conceal carry on any military base unless it is a military issued weapon used as issued,carried only in govt or military vehicles,no pov's allowed,or are military police or civilian police.

no one can store a firearm on post,not in housing nor barracks,nor carry one even with a permit except in designated areas such as ranges and designated hunting areas.all firearms on post must be kept in the units armory,and must be signed out to use it,either on or off post,people bringing firearms on any post must have it registered with that post,and declare it at the gate,with weapon and ammunition seperate.

with such absolute strict gun laws,people saying stricter gun laws would help obviously dont know how strict a navy base or any other military base is.

If this is true, it needs to change.
But, suppose there was a secret concealed-carry plan on the base, which we have in schools, and which I believe in??

This was extremely unProfessional of Feinstein.
Dems should correct their own and ignore the other Party and expect them to do the same also.

There is no plan since Clinton ended conceal carry on bases and there is no such plan in schools.

Well I don't know if I'd go to those lengths. Just making it so they are no longer people in power would be good enough for me. :mrgreen:
Yeah, but sometimes you need for a person to set an example, whether that is what to do, or what happens when you abuse the citizenry. I'm not advocating citizens do this, it should be legally heard and prosecuted.

wrong on both counts--our school has one; and every school in this country is allowed to "Home rule" in secret. 2) do you know that noone was conceal-carry? Of course you don't. You're just jumping on a post that supports what you think because I think it.
There is no plan since Clinton ended conceal carry on bases and there is no such plan in schools.

Yeah, but sometimes you need for a person to set an example, whether that is what to do, or what happens when you abuse the citizenry. I'm not advocating citizens do this, it should be legally heard and prosecuted.

Yeah, they would have a hearing and then she'd be "censured" and they'd say, bad girl! Bad!. :roll: That would be the extent of "prosecution."

wrong on both counts--our school has one; and every school in this country is allowed to "Home rule" in secret. 2) do you know that noone was conceal-carry? Of course you don't. You're just jumping on a post that supports what you think because I think it.

If you are talking of colleges they can if they want to but K-12 schools are gun free by law.

I think you're wrong. IIRC, all schools are gun-free zones and it's illegal to carry a gun to a school. I could be wrong though, wouldn't be the first time and probably not the last. :)

Yeah, they would have a hearing and then she'd be "censured" and they'd say, bad girl! Bad!. :roll: That would be the extent of "prosecution."
Unfortunately that is the truth. I mean, Feinstein actually escaped a defense contractor fraud charge along with her husband on behalf of his company, if she can get away with monetary fraud against the people and U.S. military she can get away with perjury.

wrong again--23 gunners, 4 anti-gunners, and 7 peple walkin' the line.
I don't what else I can say but there should have been security with concealed-carry on the base.
Where are your positive ideas?
and reflexively the anti gun loyalists who crap on any pro gun thread, come to defend the gun grabbing cur

Is that all you got?

Ignore the fact that the shooter was dishonorably discharged from the Navy in 2011 for reasons unknown.

Ignore the fact that he was arrested in Fort Worth in 2010 for discharging a firearm within the city limits.

Ignore the fact that he was arrested in Seattle in 2004 for shooting out the tires of a car, which he attributed to an 'anger filled rage'.

Ignore the fact that a Navy contractor hired a moron like this for work for the same Navy that gave him a dishonorable discharge for misconduct.

Ignore the fact that a proper background check probably would have weeded this clown out

Ignore the fact that he used another person's ID to get past 2 armed checkpoints to sneak into a classified military facility.

Ignore the fact that with all of these issues, he seemed to slip through a lot of cracks without getting caught.

So much for your limited analysis of this issue, eh?

You forgot ignore the fact that such a troubled soul got a hold of multiple weapons and enough ammo to blow away a dozen people.

Back
Top Bottom