• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Bob Nofacts out at CNN in at Fox

H

hipsterdufus

Bob Nofacts the "little douchebag of liberty" is now going where he has belonged all along - Faux news.

It's about time that CNN scraped Nofacts off their shoe. Too long they've been trying to be like Faux News. Time to eject the loonies and started acting like a news organization again.

Here's Bob sitting with all of his friends at a basketball game.

capt.dcmc10712142326.cia_leak_investigation_dcmc107.jpg

NEW YORK After 25 years at CNN cable news, columnist Robert Novak, now embroiled in the Plame/CIA leak case, will be exiting on Dec. 31, and joining Fox News

http://www.editorandpublisher.com/eandp/news/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1001699858

Last edited:
hipsterdufus said:
It's about time that CNN scraped Nofacts off their shoe.

Scrape off their shoe?

"We appreciate his many contributions and wish him well in future endeavors," said Jon Klein, president of CNN/U.S., in a statement this morning.

hipsterdufus said:
Bob Nofacts the "little douchebag of liberty" is now going where he has belonged all along - Faux news.

It's about time that CNN scraped Nofacts off their shoe. Too long they've been trying to be like Faux News. Time to eject the loonies and started acting like a news organization again.

LOL, Hipster! You are hilarious. I have never heard him called Nofacts. Love it. I can't stand the guy. He's an arrogant a$$.

As for the Novak defender, Mr. KCConservative, employers will always say something positive about a departing employee. Otherwise they would be subject to a lawsuit for defamation of character.

KCConservative said:
Scrape off their shoe?

"We appreciate his many contributions and wish him well in future endeavors," said Jon Klein, president of CNN/U.S., in a statement this morning.

CNN was classy in their press release on Novakula. I would expect that from their management, but that statement is right up there with "I'm resigning to spend more time with my family."

Uh huh.

Actually, Novack was once quite open minded, and a moderate on most issues. If you look at the old footage of CNN, you can see he was very even tempered, and quite willing to hear the other side out, and give them a chance to change his mind. I imagine that years of liberal lunacy have finally taken their toll, and now, he is old, tired, and disgusted, he shouldn't go to Fox, he should retire. He has had a very distinguished career, and those who mock him, and call him childish names, they only wish they had the run he has had. It's easy to get on a forum, hidden from the world, and berate those that have walked the walk for years, and been very successful at what they do.:roll:

aps said:
LOL, Hipster! You are hilarious. I have never heard him called Nofacts. Love it. I can't stand the guy. He's an arrogant a$$.

As for the Novak defender, Mr. KCConservative, employers will always say something positive about a departing employee. Otherwise they would be subject to a lawsuit for defamation of character.

Thanks aps - I can't take credit for it. I heard Nofacts and Novakula somewhere. The "douchebag of liberty" moniker for Novak is Jon Stewart.

Deegan said:
Actually, Novack was once quite open minded, and a moderate on most issues. If you look at the old footage of CNN, you can see he was very even tempered, and quite willing to hear the other side out, and give them a chance to change his mind.

Deegan, I do agree with you on this. It seems like the past ten years or so he's turned into a bitter old curmudgeon - but he wasn't always that way.

Again, what liberal lunacy specifically do you see on CNN? I'd like to watch:roll:

hipsterdufus said:
Deegan, I do agree with you on this. It seems like the past ten years or so he's turned into a bitter old curmudgeon - but he wasn't always that way.

Again, what liberal lunacy specifically do you see on CNN? I'd like to watch:roll:

I never said CNN, but he has tangled with his share on the network, I happen to like CNN, just not their founder.:roll:

Lol, this one's for you professor.......

Turner.jpg

Deegan said:
I never said CNN, but he has tangled with his share on the network, I happen to like CNN, just not their founder.:roll:

Lol, this one's for you professor.......

Turner.jpg

lol - That one made my day. I'm not a big Turner fan either.

aps said:

And once again the only thing the left can bring to the table is childish name calling.

Trajan Octavian Titus said:
When you have no case or credibility the only resort left open is ad-hominen attacks as is the way of the left.

Im not gonna... wait maybe I am....

You act as if your conservative group is all good and dignified on this site.

Truth is, BOTH sides resort to attacks... its the way of BOTH sides.
So enough with this "holier than thou" attitude.

Caine said:
Im not gonna... wait maybe I am....

You act as if your conservative group is all good and dignified on this site.

Truth is, BOTH sides resort to attacks... its the way of BOTH sides.
So enough with this "holier than thou" attitude.

But I am without sin.

But I am without sin.
Sure you are....

Stinger said:
And once again the only thing the left can bring to the table is childish name calling.

When you have no case or credibility the only resort left open is ad-hominen attacks as is the way of the left.

OMG, I am just so hurt you would say such mean things about my post. :boohoo:

NOT. He is an arrogant a$$. So it's not name calling. :lol:

Stinger said:

I'm sorry that you have no sense of humor. Even Bush calls Rove "Turdblossom" :mrgreen:

I would be more than happy to discuss the journalistic merits of Mr. Nofacts.
Where should we start? Ooh. I know. How about outing a CIA agent?

hipsterdufus said:

capt.dcmc10712142326.cia_leak_investigation_dcmc107.jpg

http://www.editorandpublisher.com/eandp/news/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1001699858

Oh my god, that is probably the funniest picture I've seen in a long time. He looks so sad sitting there all alone with nobody to leak him information. Way to go, Hipster, on a hilarious post!
:lol:

hipsterdufus said:
I'm sorry that you have no sense of humor.

I have an excellent sense of humor, hence my post. I certainly don't find childish name calling humourous, perhaps you do.

Stinger said:
I have an excellent sense of humor, hence my post. I certainly don't find childish name calling humourous, perhaps you do.

I feel that politics is a full-contact sport.

If, in fact, you do have an excellent source of humour, then I'm sure that you find these Ad-hominem attacks humorous:

"Is Tom Daschle simply another way to portray a devil?” Rush
Limbaugh called illegal immigrants an "invasive species"
Kerry "looks French,” - Hannity
John French, Jean Cheri, John F. Cheri - Rush
"the French-looking pursuer of Howard Dean." - Washington Times - Wes Pruden
"Nikita Dean" - Rush
"Breck girl of politics" - Rush
Coulter - "snake-oil salesman" of Edwards

The list goes on and on.
stuckonstupid.gif

Bumper sticker sold by Rush.

breck_girl.jpg

Rush again

And again:
kookville.jpg

and again:
kerryfat.jpg

Have a nice day.

hipsterdufus said:
I feel that politics is a full-contact sport.

If, in fact, you do have an excellent source of humour, then I'm sure that you find these Ad-hominem attacks humorous:

"Is Tom Daschle simply another way to portray a devil?” Rush
Limbaugh called illegal immigrants an "invasive species"
Kerry "looks French,” - Hannity
John French, Jean Cheri, John F. Cheri - Rush
"the French-looking pursuer of Howard Dean." - Washington Times - Wes Pruden
"Nikita Dean" - Rush
"Breck girl of politics" - Rush
Coulter - "snake-oil salesman" of Edwards

The list goes on and on.
stuckonstupid.gif

Bumper sticker sold by Rush.

breck_girl.jpg

Rush again

And again:
kookville.jpg

and again:
kerryfat.jpg

Have a nice day.

Woo hoo! Great post, hipster. :D

And, Stinger, I stand by my insult. It would be one thing for me to call you or someone else here an arrogant a$$. It's another thing when people who are in the public's eye are called such. Get over it.

hipsterdufus said:
I would be more than happy to discuss the journalistic merits of Mr. Nofacts.
Where should we start? Ooh. I know. How about outing a CIA agent?

Actually you can thank her lying husband Joe Wilson for that as he was introducing her all over town as my wife the CIA agent, oh and vannity fair posting there faces all over their magazine as they were trying to live the media darling fame and fortune life style. But ya it was Novak . . . not.

HAY MR. WILSON! Fess up!

galenrox said:
I want you to think about this, and think really hard:
If the way you described it was really what happened, do you honestly think Fitzgerald, a man who's been described as competent and fair by people on both sides of the eisle, would've really conducted an investigation? I mean, if what you are saying is true, don't you think Fitzgerald would've found that out in the first week and not continue the investigation?

I've noticed you acting more like this recently, you say something that makes absolutely no sense in the attempts to make the left look ridiculous, and then after hours and hours of being badgered by someone pointing out all the little logical faux pas's in whatever you right, until after a while you remember what it was like to be logical and post something that actually makes sense.
And I think you're too smart to have not noticed it yourself. I mean, christ, there's even a thread about you acting like this in the basement. Your basement breathren have turned on you, don't you even question why?

It's because you used to be logical. You used to make good arguments and focus on the actual issues as opposed to just trying to make liberals look ridiculous, and for some reason you stopped (teacher blames it on Kelzie schooling you some night). We're starting to fear that you might turn into another Skilmatic, and we all saw how well that worked out for him.

Focus on the issues, and make sure if you're going to say something it's at the very least logically possible.

A former CIA covert agent who supervised Mrs. Plame early in her career yesterday took issue with her identification as an "undercover agent," saying that she worked for more than five years at the agency's headquarters in Langley and that most of her neighbors and friends knew that she was a CIA employee.
"She made no bones about the fact that she was an agency employee and her husband was a diplomat," Fred Rustmann, a covert agent from 1966 to 1990, told The Washington Times.
"Her neighbors knew this, her friends knew this, his friends knew this. A lot of blame could be put on to central cover staff and the agency because they weren't minding the store here. ... The agency never changed her cover status."
Mr. Rustmann, who spent 20 of his 24 years in the agency under "nonofficial cover" -- also known as a NOC, the same status as the wife of Mr. Wilson -- also said that she worked under extremely light cover.
In addition, Mrs. Plame hadn't been out as an NOC since 1997, when she returned from her last assignment, married Mr. Wilson and had twins, USA Today reported yesterday.
The distinction matters because a law that forbids disclosing the name of undercover CIA operatives applies to agents that had been on overseas assignment "within the last five years."
"She was home for such a long time, she went to work every day at Langley, she was in an analytical type job, she was married to a high-profile diplomat with two kids," Mr. Rustmann said. "Most people who knew Valerie and her husband, I think, would have thought that she was an overt CIA employee."

http://www.washtimes.com/national/20050715-121257-9887r.htm

galenrox said:
I want you to think about this, and think really hard:
If the way you described it was really what happened, do you honestly think Fitzgerald, a man who's been described as competent and fair by people on both sides of the eisle, would've really conducted an investigation? I mean, if what you are saying is true, don't you think Fitzgerald would've found that out in the first week and not continue the investigation?

I've noticed you acting more like this recently, you say something that makes absolutely no sense in the attempts to make the left look ridiculous, and then after hours and hours of being badgered by someone pointing out all the little logical faux pas's in whatever you right, until after a while you remember what it was like to be logical and post something that actually makes sense.
And I think you're too smart to have not noticed it yourself. I mean, christ, there's even a thread about you acting like this in the basement. Your basement breathren have turned on you, don't you even question why?

It's because you used to be logical. You used to make good arguments and focus on the actual issues as opposed to just trying to make liberals look ridiculous, and for some reason you stopped (teacher blames it on Kelzie schooling you some night). We're starting to fear that you might turn into another Skilmatic, and we all saw how well that worked out for him.

Focus on the issues, and make sure if you're going to say something it's at the very least logically possible.

:clap: Well stated, galenrox. I love it when people talk about the Vanity Fair pictures because those came out in January 2004. OMG, isn't that after Valerie Plame's name was leaked? It couldn't be! LOL

And where is this evidence that Joe Wilson was introducing Plame as a CIA agent? I am guessing it doesn't exist.

I have a former co-worker who is now working at the White House. I asked him this past Thursday at a Christmas party whether he thought Karl Rove would be indicted. He fed me the same kind of horse$hit that Trajan fed you above--everyone knew she was a CIA operative. I said, "Thanks, Ken Mehlman for those talking points." ;)

aps said:
:clap: Well stated, galenrox. I love it when people talk about the Vanity Fair pictures because those came out in January 2004. OMG, isn't that after Valerie Plame's name was leaked? It couldn't be! LOL

And where is this evidence that Joe Wilson was introducing Plame as a CIA agent? I am guessing it doesn't exist.

I have a former co-worker who is now working at the White House. I asked him this past Thursday at a Christmas party whether he thought Karl Rove would be indicted. He fed me the same kind of horse$hit that Trajan fed you above--everyone knew she was a CIA operative. I said, "Thanks, Ken Mehlman for those talking points." ;)

Fitzgerald has stated that Plame was not Covert so how could she have been outted if she was never covert in the first place, Libby is under endictment now for lying to the investigators about where he got his information from not for outting her because she WAS NOT COVERT as Fitzgerald has made perfectly clear but guess what he's not going to be convicted on that either because a journalist has recently come out and recanted his original testimony that he did not tell Libby about Ms. Plane and is now saying that he doesn't quite remember and that he may have mentioned it to him.

Of course we've been saying this for months look up to my last post above.

Back
Top Bottom