• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Bob Beckel, former co-host of 'The Five,' dead at 73

I rarely agreed with Bob Beckel, but he was a hell of a fighter for the left for many years on Fox News.

Rest in peace sir.

He was a good guy.

Yeah, I didn't agree with much of what he said, but he's one of those guys that i'd love to have 10-12 beers with.

He was a good guy.

Yeah, I didn't agree with much of what he said, but he's one of those guys that i'd love to have 10-12 beers with.
I miss those days. Remember the good humor and even camaraderie between the left/right on Crossfire?

Don’t know when, or if, we’ll see those days again.

Damn shame.

Bob was OK, he was fun to listen to and I respected his views in the 2012 election at the time.

Back
Top Bottom