• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Boats participating in a Trump support parade sink in Texas, officials say

poweRob

USMC 1988-1996
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive

Several boats taking part in a Trump support parade on Lake Travis in Texas have sunk, officials said Saturday. The Travis County Sheriff's Office tweeted that it responded to multiple calls involving boats in distress during the parade.

Kristen Dark, the senior public information officer for the Travis County Sheriff's Office, told CNN that officials were responding to "many emergency calls for boats in distress" and confirmed that several have sunk.​

In a seperate boat trump parade in Lake Havasu apparently a boat on fire.

No one is injured as of this point in either trump parade. Neither were weather related.

Somewhere in here is a metaphor that is escaping me.

Last edited:
Must be a sign from God.

i hope that everyone is ok.

Several boats taking part in a Trump support parade on Lake Travis in Texas have sunk, officials said Saturday. The Travis County Sheriff's Office tweeted that it responded to multiple calls involving boats in distress during the parade.

Kristen Dark, the senior public information officer for the Travis County Sheriff's Office, told CNN that officials were responding to "many emergency calls for boats in distress" and confirmed that several have sunk.​

No one is injured as of this point in either trump parade. Neither were weather related.

I would just say Ship Happens, and leave it at that.

Because we can just start throwing conclusions out about multiple types of gatherings, if it comes to that.

200905153700-02-texas-trump-boat-parade-sink-super-169.jpg

Sinking ship metaphor comes to life. :lamo

I would just say Ship Happens, and leave it at that.

Because we can just start throwing conclusions out about multiple types of gatherings, if it comes to that.

Trump gatherings are filled with those of very low IQ. Even Trump knows this. He's said as much, a lot.

Trump gatherings are filled with those of very low IQ. Even Trump knows this. He's said as much, a lot.

We are deplorables and we are proud of it

And anti-trump gatherings are full of people who like to diddle children. Even Biden knows and due a rather lengthy history, so do we.

No injuries, good.

No surprise that people dumb enough to support Trump are too stupid to keep a boat afloat.

And anti-trump gatherings are full of people who like to diddle children. Even Biden knows and due a rather lengthy history, so do we.
Are you seriously going there?

From "grab her by the p*ssy" to if she "weren't my daughter i would date her" and the multiple pagent creeper moments, it is a fools errand to promote false accusations given the impeached sexual abuser occupying our Whitehouse.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

From "grab her by the p*ssy" to if she "weren't my daughter i would date her" and the multiple pagent creeper moments, it is a fools errand to promote false accusations given the impeached sexual abuser occupying our Whitehouse.

Yes. They go there.

No honor. No integrity.

I'm going to let the irony of the moment just sink in here.

No surprise that people dumb enough to support Trump are too stupid to keep a boat afloat.

If you were smart enough calamity. You'd have realized by now that playing by such idiotic rules, only attributes to your detriment and no one else's.

Wow, I guess the deplorable description is accurate. Just make **** up like your malignant narcissist scumbag POS leader.

Wow, I guess the deplorable description is accurate. Just make **** up like your malignant narcissist scumbag POS leader.

deplorable isn't even close to how vile they are.

Know why they always go with pedophilia?

How do you feel about pedophilia?

That's how everybody else (except pedophiles) feels about pedophiles.

Just hearing the word makes people mad.

So they just stick it in their bull**** somewhere, doesn't have to make sense.

And mad they get, attaching their disgust at pedophiles to whatever their narrative managers pasted "pedophole" onto.

And after thirty years of this kind of crap, here we are.

Sure. But that's a far sight better than Biden gatherings which seem to be filled with people who want to burn things and beat people and loot stores.

"Dumbkirk" is perfect.
I heard that the boats that went down were "Truth", "The Economy", "Pandemic Response" and "Integrity". "Respect" was the one that caught fire.

Trump's response to the tragedy: "Lake Travis is full of losers and suckers". To which a reporter responded, "well, it is now." The WH later clarified that Trump thought it was US Sailors involved in the sinking, not his supporters, and that the tragedy was the fault of Democrat buoyancy policies that never supported 'his people'.

God laughed, and pointed out that's what is biblically referred to as a "parting of the waters". Evangelicals contended that it was just a Baptism being conducted and that all the occupants were "saved".

Back
Top Bottom