• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

BO Disgraces America At Hiroshima

But Reagan never apologized for doing the right thing. :2razz:

Reagan also made abortion legal in the most populous state in the country...is that the right thing in your book?

Reagan also made abortion legal in the most populous state in the country...is that the right thing in your book?

How did he make something legal that was already legal?

Yea. Like not allowing the Marine on the gate in Beirut to be locked and loaded. By the time he got his magazine out of his ammo pouch the explosives blew past him. It just amazes me RWers worship him like a God and talk about Obama's rules of engagement. Makes me sick.

Assault weapons bans are never the right thing. People who support such bans like to violate people's civil rights for the fun of it.

(And I have no problem criticizing Reagan when he did something bad.)

Back
Top Bottom