• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Blue Staters ONLY!

Dibbler

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
I want to talk directly to my blue stater brothers and sisters here about the use of firearms for hunting purposes and I am going make a case FOR this with three words:

giant swamp rats.

One more time...

GIANT SWAMP RATS !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TU_IZzxNyQ

Give me your reasoning AGAINST this practice.

They should make rat fur coats....except the bullet holes might be a problem.

I want to talk directly to my blue stater brothers and sisters here about the use of firearms for hunting purposes and I am going make a case FOR this with three words:

giant swamp rats.

One more time...

GIANT SWAMP RATS !!!

<snip>

Give me your reasoning AGAINST this practice.
You know, we hunt in the blue states too?

And things that taste and mount a lot better than rats?

What's your point?

You know, we hunt in the blue states too?

And things that taste and mount a lot better than rats?

What's your point?

Hey don't play coy with me Chomsky, all safe in your Ivory Tower... Now that I think about it, you MIT guys are fairly practical. It's those Cultural Marxists over at Harvard that I'm referring to. There seems to be a great disdain for public firearm ownership and hunting in general amongst you blue state types. You what the **** I'm talking about !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fo8XR5elW6I

Hey don't play coy with me Chomsky, all safe in your Ivory Tower... Now that I think about it, you MIT guys are fairly practical. It's those Cultural Marxists over at Harvard that I'm referring to. There seems to be a great disdain for public firearm ownership and hunting in general amongst you blue state types. You what the **** I'm talking about !

<snip>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fo8XR5elW6I
You're trying to make a bait thread out of hunting, when there's plenty of hunters in the Blue & North States. You're problem is with the anti-hunting crowd, not the guys in the states.

There's plenty of hunters (esp deer!) in IL, OH, MI, etc.

Maybe you're issue is with those living in cities?

Or maybe you're just buying into stereotypes?

And what is your point?

I'm asking the questions around here. Opinions against hunting...

Giant Swamp Rats !

please.

Giant Swamp Rats !

please.

do you suggest they may vote Democrat in the next election :mrgreen:

Giant Swamp Rats !

please.
I'll respect your thread and be moving-on, Dibbler.

I've already said enough, probably more strongly than I should have.

Carry on ...

You're trying to make a bait thread out of hunting, when there's plenty of hunters in the Blue & North States. You're problem is with the anti-hunting crowd, not the guys in the states.

There's plenty of hunters (esp deer!) in IL, OH, MI, etc.

Maybe you're issue is with those living in cities?

Or maybe you're just buying into stereotypes?

And what is your point?
In fact many blue states (although you'd have to define the term) have very active hunting cultures. washington, Oregon, Minnesota, Michigan, Wisconsin, Vermont, Maine, are just a few examples

Giant Swamp Rats !

please.

There's not that many giant swamp rats, and if you kill too many they may be listed on ESA.

So best just shoot, shovel, and shut up.

Back
Top Bottom