• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Blue State Emigration

Send blue staers to Canada?

• Great idea.

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Good idea.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad idea.

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • No opinion.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

alphamale

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Should blue staters be facilitated to leave for Canada, as they threatened to do in 2004, with federal funds? One-stop agencies to faciltate this could be set up in every blue state, whereat the blue stater could (1) renounce his U.S. citizenship, (2) be given a few thousand dollars to help him get started in canada, (3) one-way tickets to the canadian destination of his choice, (4) a box lunch to eat on the way, and (5) a free ride to the airport.

California?? You are a blue stater. This is Bush country, get the **** out!

I think its a great Idea...I'm in NY and take the Ferry across the lake often. You guys want to pay me to leave.....I'm on it. But give me till 2008 to finalize the trip.

scottyz said:
California?? You are a blue stater. This is Bush country, get the **** out!

If you look at a map of california blue/red by county, you'd see a red state with a few intense blue spots in SF, LA, and very few other places - that's where the libs and the millions of illegal alien-voters are.

tecoyah said:
I think its a great Idea...I'm in NY and take the Ferry across the lake often. You guys want to pay me to leave.....I'm on it. But give me till 2008 to finalize the trip.

I really wish somebody rich would set up a foundation, but if it doesn't happen, I (and millions of others) sincerely hope you find a way.

alphamale said:
If you look at a map of california blue/red by county, you'd see a red state with a few intense blue spots in SF, LA, and very few other places - that's where the libs and the millions of illegal alien-voters are.
I don't care. You've mingled with them, breathed the same as air as them, possibly even made love to one!

alphamale said:

Not sure if you are aware of this little fact. But illegal immigrants can't vote, seeing as they aren't citizens

Kelzie said:
Not sure if you are aware of this little fact. But illegal immigrants can't vote, seeing as they aren't citizens

You aren't aware that illegals vote all the time here???
They break the law - just like they broke the law when they slipped over the border.

alphamale said:
You aren't aware that illegals vote all the time here???
They break the law - just like they broke the law when they slipped over the border.

Yes I'm sure that's what they do. Forget making a fake green card, or driver's license, or checks...no. When illegals break the law, they VOTE. Something most of our citizens don't even do. Give me a break. :lol:

Kelzie said:
Yes I'm sure that's what they do. Forget making a fake green card, or driver's license, or checks...no. When illegals break the law, they VOTE. Something most of our citizens don't even do. Give me a break. :lol:
But the first thing them illegal immigrants do when they cross our border is break out their state of the art computers and photo labs so they can get to work making fake I.D.'s so they can vote!

scottyz said:
But the first thing them illegal immigrants do when they cross our border is break out their state of the art computers and photo labs so they can get to work making fake I.D.'s so they can vote!

Not far from the truth. There are locations in east Los Angeles where you can get any kind of fake ID very easily, including driver's licenses of practically any state, that are high quality and inexpensive.

Back
Top Bottom