• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Blue state election. Who would win?

Who would win in a blue state

• Xi

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Trump

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
A little companion thread to

Doesn't really work though, because Republicans are siding with Putin at an alarming rate, and I've never seen a Democrat side with China. At the very least, it happens so rarely that I'm not aware of it being a trend.

Doesn't really work though, because Republicans are siding with Putin at an alarming rate, and I've never seen a Democrat side with China. At the very least, it happens so rarely that I'm not aware of it being a trend.

39% of Republicans see Russia as an enemy vs 43% of Democrats

38% of Republicans see China as an enemy vs 19% of Democrats

Not the same as stating an active preference for them. Democrats don't typically defend China in disputes with the United States. There's no "Better Chinese than a Republican" t shirt.

Not the same as stating an active preference for them. Democrats don't typically defend China in disputes with the United States. There's no "Better Chinese than a Republican" t shirt.

On the whole Republicans and Democrats have similar views on Russia

Screenshot_20220219-190915_Chrome.jpg

Speak for yourself, no Republican Ive Known ever trusted the Ruskies.

You don’t know today’s GOPutins.

Hie about this, speak fir yourself and me and my associates will due the same.

Me and mine never trust a firmer KGB operative.

Of course it is. You just don't like facts when they are pointed out to you, based on who is defending the Chinese, and your made up T-shirt.

How much of the US debt is owned by Russia?

Speak for yourself, no Republican Ive Known ever trusted the Ruskies.
The last Republican President was subservient to Putin. Are we just going to pretend that didn't happen?

The last Republican President was subservient to Putin. Are we just going to pretend that didn't happen?
Why not? It didn't happen except in the minds of liberal idiots.

You mentioned Trump, you lose

Back
Top Bottom