• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Blue lives matter?

It will get really confusing when the cop who dies is Black

That one of many paradoxes a person will encounter trying to navigate through the garbage heap known as identity politics.

The sad thing is that so many people see this as an either/or situation as if there is a real opposition between black lives or cop's lives.

Literally nobody has said only black lives matter and you're intentionally misinterpreting their entire purpose. You lie because you have an agenda.

There you go thinking again. ;)

For those who care to know, from the article.....

200830230054-tamarris-bohannon-exlarge-169.jpg

Officer Tamarris L. Bohannon died Sunday, a day after being critically injured while responding to a call of a shooting.

Seems as though the suspect might be white.

Sources: Man accused of shooting two St. Louis police officers has a lengthy criminal history

:coffeepap

The "Blue" cancels blackness just as does Trump support. Some BLM.......

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

St. Louis police officer dies after being shot while responding to a shooting - CNN

A "blue" life matters? I thought only "Black" lives matter. We need clear direction from the Ministry as to which lives matter, and which lives don't.

So confusing!

I think it has been very obvious that as far as leftist freaks are concerned, no lives matter. Leftists are consumed with obtaining power, and they don't care how many Americans they have to kill in order to obtain it. Take Gov. Cuomo's mass murder of thousands of New Yorkers by Executive Order as an example of their hatred for all life. Democrat Governor's Wolf, Murphy, and Newsom also followed suit and intentionally murdered thousands of Americans. All in an attempt to make Trump look bad. They didn't care about anyone's lives, only about removing Trump from power. Power is their obsession.

Democrats don't care if you are black, blue, or green. If your death with score them political points, they will gladly sacrifice your life. Which is why they continue to support and sponsor the violence around the nation.

You betcha blue lives matter.

They certainly matter more than lives of robbers, sucker punchers, rapists, and murderers!

Sure, some cops are sadistic and liars.

But we need cops because this "unique" nation has so many really, really, really bad people.

Heck, even some of the few remaining civilized nations (such as Japan, Iceland, and Norway) have cops.

Cops are a necessary evil. They should be well paid, well trained, and given generous pensions for doing the work that none of us would ever want to do. Just imagine having to deal day in and day out with all those defiant and aggressive and violent individuals in every big American city!

But remember to support the blue line!

I support our police unlike the democrats who only support their power hungry party that will attack anyone and even destroy our country to stay in power.

One must understand that NO police officers are 'black'. Objectively ALL are 'white'. Do NOT be fooled by skin tone. Just ask oneself this simple question: if they were 'black' would they be in law enforcement?

I support our police unlike the democrats who only support their power hungry party that will attack anyone and even destroy our country to stay in power.

My point being that the "blue line" is specifically something that divides us and is meant to be prejudicial. It is a line between us, and our civil servants who are supposed to serve us.

Literally nobody has said only black lives matter and you're intentionally misinterpreting their entire purpose. You lie because you have an agenda.

'literally' nobody? So who is it then that has been driving people who have been heard saying "All lives matter" out of their jobs or violently attacking them?

'literally' nobody? So who is it then that has been driving people who have been heard saying "All lives matter" out of their jobs or violently attacking them?

Again, you don't seem to understand. If I say, "Save the Whales", does that mean "**** the dolphins"?

Of course not... It means that there is a specific problem with whales that needs our concern. A comeback of "all sea-life matters!" is just rather stupid and inappropriate.

You saying, "All lives matter" isn't technically incorrect, but it's insensitive to the problem being highlighted...and rather misses the point.

Last edited:
Again, you don't seem to understand. If I say, "Save the Whales", does that mean "**** the dolphins"?

Of course not... It means that there is a specific problem with whales that needs our concern. A comeback of "all sea-life matters!" is just rather stupid and inappropriate.

You saying, "All lives matter" isn't technically incorrect, but it's insensitive to the problem being highlighted...and rather misses the point.

'Insensitive'! And you think the dear sweet kind gentle BLM barbarians are 'sensitive'!

The sad thing is that so many people see this as an either/or situation as if there is a real opposition between black lives or cop's lives.

Then we are to understand that you are actually a proponent of “All Lives Matter”. Thank you for finally clearing that up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Then we are to understand that you are actually a proponent of “All Lives Matter”. Thank you for finally clearing that up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would say all humans matter sure, but "all lives matter" has been co-opted terminology and has a white nationalism element in uses I have seen from people. In general, yes, people matter (I am a liberal after all and people mattering is the basis of the ideology). However, I would say that if this side is going Blue Lives Matter and that side is saying Black Lives Matter, perhaps both sides should get together and figure out how to protect both constituents within this locations where there is that conflict. I suggest a community policing model and a reduction in police union power as a basis to begin since it has been shown to work in many areas.

Blue lives matter one hell of a lot more than the criminal thugs that feel they are put upon.

'Insensitive'! And you think the dear sweet kind gentle BLM barbarians are 'sensitive'!

This is really a non-response. Hopefully, from now on, you'll understand why it's "Black lives matter" and not "All lives matter".

Blue lives matter one hell of a lot more than the criminal thugs that feel they are put upon.

Were Atatiana Jefferson, Brianna Taylor, Tamir Rice, and Daniel Shaver "criminal thugs"?

I do think "Black Lives Matter" was a terrible choice for a name. It's immediately divisive. It reflects a rush to judgement, and a misleading interpretation of the actual statistics.

It would have been far better to focus on protesting police brutality against everybody, because there's plenty to go around.

Back
Top Bottom