• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Blue Lives Don't Matter

image.png

lots of people have gone to prison for trump

in capitalism the rich are gods and the poor are disposable

That has been true of ALL societies, Omniscient. Name me a society in human history which those who controlled wealth were not treated as gods. Capitalism’s great shift was simply making wealth transferable among individuals irrespective of arbitrary social distinctions, such as belonging to nobility and enjoying the right of controlling and profiting from land ownership and prerogatives versus belonging to the commoner class and enjoying the right to serve the nobility or starve to death.

conservatives just lost their right to free speech

by using it to commit terrorism and murder

Then again, when one is unable to give a direct answer they couch their replies in weasel words that have no meaning or relationship to the question, therefore thinking they are more clever than most.
OK, I'll explain it in terms a fourth grader would understand: ALM means All Lives Matter, a phrase used by Trumplicans in response to BLM, a phrase, poorly worded, that means Black Lives Matter, too. However, when Covid19 appeared in the U.S., these same Trumplicans decided that it was better for some to Die for the Dow than they wear a mask to protect others (that's the primary purpose of wearing a mask) and "social distancing," another act to primarily protect others. Since older people and even younger ones with co-morbidities, are especially susceptible to succumbing to the virus, they were more at risk when the Trumpsters refused to wear masks and do social-distancing Therefore, ALM really didn't matter all that much to those previously spouting this since it meant that they had to change their routines, slightly, so that all lives, even those of the elderly or those whose health made them specifically at risk, were protected.

Do you understand now what anyone who wanted to understand it obviously could and did?

OK, I'll explain it in terms a fourth grader would understand: ALM means All Lives Matter, a phrase used by Trumplicans in response to BLM, a phrase, poorly worded, that means Black Lives Matter, too. However, when Covid19 appeared in the U.S., these same Trumplicans decided that it was better for some to Die for the Dow than they wear a mask to protect others (that's the primary purpose of wearing a mask) and "social distancing," another act to primarily protect others. Since older people and even younger ones with co-morbidities, are especially susceptible to succumbing to the virus, they were more at risk when the Trumpsters refused to wear masks and do social-distancing Therefore, ALM really didn't matter all that much to those previously spouting this since it meant that they had to change their routines, slightly, so that all lives, even those of the elderly or those whose health made them specifically at risk, were protected.

Do you understand now what anyone who wanted to understand it obviously could and did?

Well, thank you for you demeaning explanation, but that had nothing to do with comparing the meaning of ALM to the disappearing of the phrase when Covid came along. I am fully aware with what ALM stands for I am one who agrees that the value of life does not depend on the color of skin or the color of uniforms, they are all part of "all". You have a burr under your skin for what you call Trumpkins, but if you think they are the only ones who refused to wear a mask you are very uninformed or too selective due to bias. And for sure I do not require you to lecture me on age and health, you clearly have no idea of my age and no idea of any heath conditions I have been through. I believe I can safely bet I am quite a bit older than you, so save your sanctimonious rhetoric for those who might be impressed by it, that's not me though.

Well, thank you for you demeaning explanation, but that had nothing to do with comparing the meaning of ALM to the disappearing of the phrase when Covid came along. I am fully aware with what ALM stands for I am one who agrees that the value of life does not depend on the color of skin or the color of uniforms, they are all part of "all". You have a burr under your skin for what you call Trumpkins, but if you think they are the only ones who refused to wear a mask you are very uninformed or too selective due to bias. And for sure I do not require you to lecture me on age and health, you clearly have no idea of my age and no idea of any heath conditions I have been through. I believe I can safely bet I am quite a bit older than you, so save your sanctimonious rhetoric for those who might be impressed by it, that's not me though.
Dude it was explained to you multiple times now, apparently you will never get it.

Well I shouldn't bother with a reply but right now I am bored and have nothing better to do so....

The comment I questioned was, in it's entirety " Same thing with the "all lives matter" crap. Notice how that saying disappeared as soon as the coronavirus came? "

I do not think the phrase "all lives matter" is crap, I think anyone who says only one type of life matters is what is crap.
Covid became a problem a year ago, here at least, since that time the phrase certainly did not disappear unless you chose not to hear it when said.

Now if one has a problem with that - read my signature ↓

Back
Top Bottom