• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Blue Lives Don't Matter

In another thread you referred to dead police officers as “bacon” and said that the killing of two police officers was no big deal.
Glad to see you admit you have lowered yourself to my level. Winning.

I still challenge you to find those quotes (re: dead cops). I know you can't because they do not exist. So, you lied again.

Of course he can't. And, the lies are no longer selling. Not one of those Right Wing goons stood up for that cop. Not one.

The coming civil war is not going to be a literal civil war among Americans, but a figurative civil war within the Republican party.

Their insanity has torn the party apart. If the sane Republicans don't retake the wheel NOW, then the Republican party will permanently become the party of right-wing extremism. And it needs to be rebuilt or replaced if that happens.

Yeah, the silence is deafening.

Got to be quite the conundrum for some.......

c783db0fd0253627ffe7f84859db0a300218140b.jpg

.......maybe trump will help them expose themselves.

Simple English beyond you? If one wants stats on world wide viruses it's easy to find, but again you fail to address the question - how does the phrase ALM and Coronavirus directly relate to one another?

Blue lives matter and always have/will.

So if Blue Lives matter, why did that Trump supporter beat that cop to death?

Do Blue Lives only matter to Trump supporters as long as the cops only use force against BLM and give Trump supporters a free hand to do things like invade the Capitol?

Simple English beyond you? If one wants stats on world wide viruses it's easy to find, but again you fail to address the question - how does the phrase ALM and Coronavirus directly relate to one another?
I believe in providing information and then letting people think for themselves. Of course, some are not quite up to the task.

Yup. Saw this from a mile away when he started gaining support during the 16 election campaign and was saying highly authoritarian and flat out fascist things and getting cheered on.

That whole Blue Lives Matter BS was just a racist counter to Black Lives Matter, not saying anything most people dont know.
All summer we were being told in no uncertain terms that ACAB. Maybe your marketing found a foothold.

I believe in providing information and then letting people think for themselves. Of course, some are not quite up to the task.
Then again, when one is unable to give a direct answer they couch their replies in weasel words that have no meaning or relationship to the question, therefore thinking they are more clever than most.

Claims of hypocrisy always cut both ways. Now it’s not only ok to call police “blue lives” it’s ok to say that blue lives matter?

It's always been ok to say "blue lives matter." It is just not a sensible retort to "black lives matter." It's like telling an oncologist that all diseases matter. They do, but this in no way invalidates an oncologist's focus on treating cancer, and self-righteously reminding an oncologist trying to cure cancer that other diseases matter just as much is stupid.

All summer we were being told in no uncertain terms that ACAB. Maybe your marketing found a foothold.

nah, we saw they like the trump ones that let them in and were willing to take pictures with em, or the off duty ones standing side by side with them charging in.

Someone mentioned him being beaten with one reading "Blue Lives Matter." Either way, I am not surprised. Right Wingers always have been hypocrites.
Well, at least a lady carrying a "Don't Tread on Me" flag got trampled to death by her compatriots.

And another winner of the Darwin award tased his nuts to death.

So at least we are assured that reality has a sense of humor.

You have yet to answer my simple question. Do you support the violent insurrection that took place at the capital or not?

You have yet to answer my simple question. Do you support the violent insurrection that took place at the capital or not?

I definitely do not support rioting regardless who does it. How ‘bout you?

The coming civil war is not going to be a literal civil war among Americans, but a figurative civil war within the Republican party.

Their insanity has torn the party apart. If the sane Republicans don't retake the wheel NOW, then the Republican party will permanently become the party of right-wing extremism. And it needs to be rebuilt or replaced if that happens.
It will happen the next midterms when prospective republican candidates have to out crazy each other to withstand a primary. If anyone thinks this is going to return the gop to 'normal' they're kidding themselves. The republican party has not finished tearing itself apart. After a few election losses in a row they might get a hint that their extremism isn't mainstream america.

We should call something what it is. Words have meaning. A riot is a generalized violent disturbance of the peace by a crowd. An insurrection is a violent uprising against a government. A violent attack and occupation of a nation's capital is the very definition of an insurrection and doing so as an act to thwart a constitutionally mandated exercise by government, is the very definition of sedition.

As another poster pointed out in a different thread, the violence that occurred in some cities in this country over the summer was a disgrace, but what happened on January 6th was a thousand times worse and no one should minimize that.

And by the way, when police headquarters were attacked over the summer, as they were in Minneapolis for example, that was an act of insurrection, but again, that attack on our nation's capital was a 1000 times worse because it was our nation's capital.

Blue is not a skin color your born with. It's a suit you put on and can just as easily take off. Your claims that their actions are always justified DO NOT matter and never will matter as long as they roam the halls of justice with impunity.

Blue is not a skin color your born with. It's a suit you put on and can just as easily take off. Your claims that their actions are always justified DO NOT matter and never will matter as long as they roam the halls of justice with impunity.

“Blue” is a euphemism for police officers so blue lives matter is saying police lives matter. It’s annoying how many people pretend to not know this.

Public Freakout on reddit has video of the whole beating.

At one point hes being beaten with a flag pole with the american flag attached to it.
Wow

Do you think they realize they're going to prison for ages?

“Blue” is a euphemism for police officers so blue lives matter is saying police lives matter. It’s annoying how many people pretend to not know this.
Yet you have no problem squealing "all lives matter" when you hear "black lives matter" when you know blm means "black lives matter too". How do you like the narrative being flipped on you everytime you speak? Not so much fun when people do it to you, huh?

Back
Top Bottom