• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Blue Jackets assistant coach fired for refusing vaccination.

yes, the media, hospitals, doctors, state governments, city and county governments - THEY ARE ALL IN ON THE SCAM!!!!

Goodness, you guys are impossible to parody. If I was going to try to parody you, I wouldn't have dreamt up something that dumb.
Not saying they all are.. but the vaccine only works on previous generations of Covid-19. CDC and FDA cares too much weight in this and they are wrong time and time again.

Dude, I am vacated, get the booster Friday, I do this cause I am high risk (medical issue). All I'm saying info changes and the spokesperson for this shouldn't be the guy who thought it was a good idea to fund research at Wuhan.

What, exactly is ‘media BS’?

The fact that 90+% of ICU admissions and deaths are unvaccinated?
If the league is testing, wtf does it matter? He catches it, sure I get the firing. Til then its just a witch hunt for a person who's in the 45% of the country.

Not saying they all are.. but the vaccine only works on previous generations of Covid-19. CDC and FDA cares too much weight in this and they are wrong time and time again.
Well, you are wrong that it does not work for Delta. Either you are lying or you haven't spent the 2 minutes of research to show you.
Dude, I am vacated, get the booster Friday, I do this cause I am high risk (medical issue). All I'm saying info changes and the spokesperson for this shouldn't be the guy who thought it was a good idea to fund research at Wuhan.
You don't know anything about the info, so it's odd you're blaming the people who do know the data for telling you some facts. And if you're vaccinated, what is your goal in ragging on the vaccine? Do you want others to not take it or is it just political - liberals champion vaccines, and they must be wrong, so you as a non-liberal will protect yourself, of course, but encourage others NOT to do the same thing as the alternative to agreeing with liberals?

The crap you're spreading is literally killing people. As we speak there are 600 with COVID hospitalized in my area, 163 in ICU, and 114 are knocked out and on ventilators, and something like 130 of them at least in ICU wouldn't be there if they'd gotten the vaccine. Maybe they believed it didn't work - it does work. Or they believed they weren't at risk - they were - or that the side effect risk was great - it's not. Now they're dying. Is that what you want?

If that's NOT what you want, why are you spreading ignorance if not outright lies? If you don't know the vaccines are effective against serious cases of Delta, you're either ignorant or lying, so which one is it? And if you just don't know, why in the hell are you spreading crap you couldn't have spent TWO MINUTES researching? And if you're lying, what is your goal if not to kill people, and those who aren't killed and get serious cases avoided with a free vaccine, to go through weeks of suffering?

Last edited:
Yes! Today was the deadline for vaccination.

WSU has fired their head football coach for refusing. Buh-bye $3 million/yr contract. You have set a very poor example for the young people you're supposed to lead.

Yes! Today was the deadline for vaccination.

WSU has fired their head football coach for refusing. Buh-bye $3 million/yr contract. You have set a very poor example for the young people you're supposed to lead.

It shows character to fight for your principles. Courage

It shows character to fight for your principles. Courage
If you mean objecting to the vaccine...that's ignorance and immature, self-indulgent defiance. Not principles.

If you mean objecting to the vaccine...that's ignorance and immature, self-indulgent defiance. Not principles.

People said the same thing about those that refused to go to war. Remember Vietnam?

People said the same thing about those that refused to go to war. Remember Vietnam?
Going to war is a good way to get killed.

Getting a vaccine is a good way to save your own life.

Back
Top Bottom