• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Blowout: The Deepwater Horizon Disaster

Are you seriously suggesting that when a well is cemented, that it's not cemented from the ground to bottom hole? For your sake, I hope that's not what you're saying.

There are more rig hands than me on this forum that will make you look the fool on that one.

jallman said:
Seriously, you are only beating your head against a wall if you are expecting facts to have any effect on ADK.

Alll rightee then! It's been a week since you, apst, claimed that they fill the entire well with cement and childishly tried to make fun of me for providing links to support my position that you are dead wrong.

I think it's time either you, some of those heretofore invisible "rig hands" you hope will save your sorry butt or your cheerleader, jallman, come here to prove your claim. I've showed you my hand. Now, it's time for you to put up or continue running away, as it seems is your MO. Doncha think? :mrgreen:Factual links would be swell.

Back
Top Bottom