• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Bloomberg to spend $100 million for Biden to win Florida

There's actually plenty of ample evidence of "shy Biden voters" compared to "shy Trump voters", but you go ahead and continue pushing a fake narrative.

Why would there be "shy Biden" voters? Do you really think the Bernie Bros are going to vote for Biden in significant numbers? I sure don't. Last time many Bernie voters switched to Trump. For some any vote against the establishment, right or left, is better than basically being told who they must vote for.

Why would there be "shy Biden" voters? Do you really think the Bernie Bros are going to vote for Biden in significant numbers? I sure don't. Last time many Bernie voters switched to Trump. For some any vote against the establishment, right or left, is better than basically being told who they must vote for.

my son is an ardent Bernie supporter
he sat home last election
while not a biden supporter, he will vote this year, after seeing what a mistake tRump has been for our nation
would like to think that is representative of his younger adult cohort
we see them in the streets protesting against tRump, but their counter parts are also out there counter protesting
the reality is, i have no factual clue what younger people, writ large, are actually going to do

also notice that those MAGAt hats are no longer the fashion statement they were four years ago
suspect that tells us how out of fashion tRump is this year

that said, i could be wrong, as can my anecdote
i was wrong last time out, believing that hillary would coast to a win

hope it's your time to be wrong
we'll soon see

So Bloomberg is buying a cabinet seat.

Elections have consequences. I've heard that on here several times. Do the folks on the right not like it when dems spend a ton of money to support biden? Take it to the supreme court.

Elections have consequences. I've heard that on here several times. Do the folks on the right not like it when dems spend a ton of money to support biden? Take it to the supreme court.

more projection
but not a word about dejoy arm-twisting employees to cough up republican party donation's from his staff resulting in his wife's appointment as ambassador to canada and his own as postmaster general
convenient selective memory

So Biden is good because he's not Trump, and Bloomberg is good because he's going to help get the not-Trump guy elected.

In 4 years, this is the best the Democrats could come up with.

And the best the Republicans came up with in 20 years was Dubya and Trump.

Back
Top Bottom