• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Blood Libel Confirmed?

truthatallcost

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Controversial Treatment Transfuses Patients With ‘Young Blood’ From Teenagers To Reverse Aging Process

PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Could the secret to eternal youth be found in blood transfusions from young people? Some claim that transfusions with “young blood” from teenagers can reverse the aging process.

It’s being tested in patients over the age of 35 as part of a clinical trial called Ambrosia, where people paid $8,000 to get the rich growth factors found in bloods plasma platelets.

“There are pretty much people from most states, people from overseas, people from Europe and Australia,” Dr. Jesse Karmazin said.

https://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2...lood-from-teenagers-to-reverse-aging-process/

Jesse Karmazin is Jewish. So far, his major client is billionaires Peter Thiel, also Jewish. Now....where have I heard about a conspiracy theory involving Jewish folks who yearn for the blood of others? Ah yes....

blood li·bel
noun
an accusation that Jewish people used the blood of Christians in religious rituals, especially in the preparation of Passover bread, that was perpetrated throughout the Middle Ages and (sporadically) until the early 20th century.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_libel

Geev us your teenagers blood! Vie must have it! But recognizing what's going on here, and calling it blood libel, is an antisemitic trope of a canard of a hate speech! Back to your Gillette brainwashing and your sports ball!

Jesse Karmazin

Jesse-Karmazin-CEO-Ambrosia.jpg

thN9QJIXLM.jpg

I'm seeing a terrible future for this thread...

View attachment 67248312

I'm seeing a terrible future for this thread...

Perhaps. But I'm hopeful this thread will be given some leeway considering I posted it in CT. You have to admit, the story lends credence to the whole blood libel idea, although with a modern touch of being predicated on the fountain of youth, rather than religious ceremony.

You can always rely on Truthatallcost to post antisemitic bull****.

Ah yes, a true story magically becomes anti-Semitic. LOL, welcome to the age of Bibi.

True, he's foaming at the mouth again.

Aren't you two even a tad bit curious about how Karmazin is obtaining the blood of teenagers to sell to geriatric billionaires? Your interest in the story seems to begin and end with the fact that I spotlighted the ethnicity of those who are buying & selling kiddie blood.

Aren't you two even a tad bit curious about how Karmazin is obtaining the blood of teenagers to sell to geriatric billionaires? Your interest in the story seems to begin and end with the fact that I spotlighted the ethnicity of those who are buying & selling kiddie blood.

If he is doing it illegally then he should be prosecuted. If he was a Christian then you would not have started this thread.

If he is doing it illegally then he should be prosecuted. If he was a Christian then you would not have started this thread.

Endorsing the more grotesque elements of capitalism now, eh? Oh well, as long as 'it's legal', then it's perfectly acceptable. Seizing the gold dental fillings from the teeth of Jews was legal once too. No harm, no foul.

A Christian wouldn't utilize his medical education at a prestigious school such as Stanford to buy up kiddie blood to resell at exorbitant profit. Some stereotypes concerning aberrant greed are remarkably true. So your hypothetical situation is redundant.

Aren't you two even a tad bit curious about how Karmazin is obtaining the blood of teenagers to sell to geriatric billionaires?

I assume he's got a Golem going around kidnapping children...

Your interest in the story seems to begin and end with the fact that I spotlighted the ethnicity of those who are buying & selling kiddie blood.

Your interest in the story is only the ethnicity of two people involved in buying and selling kiddie blood. You have no interest in the therapy, it's effectiveness (none, by the way) or any ethical consideration. You jumped straight to the antisemitic tropes.

I assume he's got a Golem going around kidnapping children...

Your interest in the story is only the ethnicity of two people involved in buying and selling kiddie blood. You have no interest in the therapy, it's effectiveness (none, by the way) or any ethical consideration. You jumped straight to the antisemitic tropes.

That's conjecture on your behalf, and untrue. The unethical nature of Karmazin's business is my chief concern. Establishing a precedent for monetizing the blood of teenagers is a horrid development. None of the several articles I've read managed to explain how Karmazin manages to procure his kiddo plasma.
-----------------

So what if I mention the ethnicity of the only 2 people who've been publicly named in this story? Surely you're aware of the fact that mainstream media can't go a day without publishing an article highlighting 'white privilege', 'unconscious bias', or some incident where a white person (identified as such in the news article) cut in line at a Walmart. The journalists who churn this stuff out are often Jewish, but no one accuses them of racial bias or ulterior motives. Why?

Jesse Karmazin is Jewish. ...................~
which clearly says it all.

Well at least this result of three days of pent-up frustration at not being able to let one's hate out is in the appropriate forum.:roll:

That's conjecture on your behalf, and untrue. The unethical nature of Karmazin's business is my chief concern. Establishing a precedent for monetizing the blood of teenagers is a horrid development. None of the several articles I've read managed to explain how Karmazin manages to procure his kiddo plasma.

It's interesting how you didn't mention ethical concerns in your OP.

So what if I mention the ethnicity of the only 2 people who've been publicly named in this story? Surely you're aware of the fact that mainstream media can't go a day without publishing an article highlighting 'white privilege', 'unconscious bias', or some incident where a white person (identified as such in the news article) cut in line at a Walmart. The journalists who churn this stuff out are often Jewish, but no one accuses them of racial bias or ulterior motives. Why?

So what? Karmazin's treatment has over 600 participants, and the overseeing Dr. isn't Jewish. In addition, there's several other groups conducting similar research, but I don't see you accusing Indian's of blood libel, and murdering/kidnapping/exsanguinating teens, or whatever your unspoken accusation is against Karmazin, because of the actions of Dr. Dipnarine Maharaj.

This thread is a hitpiece against Jews, nothing more. You have no concerns about the ethics of obtaining blood from (presumably) minors, you have no concerns about the validity of the treatment, and you don't even have concerns when the treatment doesn't involve Jews. You're a laughably transparent bigot.

Endorsing the more grotesque elements of capitalism now, eh? Oh well, as long as 'it's legal', then it's perfectly acceptable. Seizing the gold dental fillings from the teeth of Jews was legal once too. No harm, no foul.

A Christian wouldn't utilize his medical education at a prestigious school such as Stanford to buy up kiddie blood to resell at exorbitant profit. Some stereotypes concerning aberrant greed are remarkably true. So your hypothetical situation is redundant.

Is he doing anything illegal?

Is he doing anything illegal?
You are not, in all seriousness, attempting to argue any point in this offering of Jew-hating tripe?

I mean what with your post #5 having already aptly stated everything there is to say about this thread.

You are not, in all seriousness, attempting to argue any point in this offering of Jew-hating tripe?

I mean what with your post #5 having already aptly stated everything there is to say about this thread.

True. Flushing would be a good idea.

True. Flushing would be a good idea.
I only saw the title showing on the forums index and didn't at first realize this was in CT (where I normally don't stumble into).

But yeah, even for here this seems over the top tripe-ish.

Ah well, maybe it will remind me to look more properly where I'm actually going before I go.:lol:

Well at least this result of three days of pent-up frustration at not being able to let one's hate out is in the appropriate forum.:roll:

Since when is an attempted discussion of a news story hatred?

And now a question for you. How many current members of the GOP are jewish? Just saying.

The only criminal conviction to occur in the USA's history for illegal organ smuggling involved a rabbi from Israel. The family who invented the opioid crisis which now kills 70,000 annually, is Jewish. There seems to be a strange connection to a certain 2% minority being the instigators of much of the corruption & greed within the American medical industry.

Thread in a nutshell: Da Joos!

The only criminal conviction to occur in the USA's history for illegal organ smuggling involved a rabbi from Israel. The family who invented the opioid crisis which now kills 70,000 annually, is Jewish. There seems to be a strange connection to a certain 2% minority being the instigators of much of the corruption & greed within the American medical industry.

We already knew that you hate Jews.

Back
Top Bottom