• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Blob Opera

You're right, is fun. lol

That was fun.

So satisfying.

Heh....a good fun way to waste an hour.

Reactions: Bum
You're right, is fun. lol

Apparently also very popular because it's frozen, on the verge of crashing.
I'll wait till later when web traffic eases up a bit but in the meantime I saw a bunch of YouTube offerings with the Blobs, and it was hilarious.

One guy even hacked MIDI to make the Blobs sing the "Axel F" theme from Beverly Hills Cop.

Apparently also very popular because it's frozen, on the verge of crashing.
I'll wait till later when web traffic eases up a bit but in the meantime I saw a bunch of YouTube offerings with the Blobs, and it was hilarious.

One guy even hacked MIDI to make the Blobs sing the "Axel F" theme from Beverly Hills Cop.
Showed it to my daughter.....I can hear it in her room now.

Showed it to my daughter.....I can hear it in her room now.

I bet my daughter is up in Portland laughing her ass off right now with it too.
I shared it with her.
She gets together with her friends, or she's online, and peals of laughter erupt all over the house.
She's the kind of person who "gets a case of the giggles and can't stop" so it's pretty funny.
Either that or she does something to the dog or the cat, usually "costumes", and hilarity ensues.
I really miss that...she has the most delicious laughter.

Back
Top Bottom