• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

BLM was just a blatant cash grab

I'm very okay with reparations being given. Since they haven't been given, I'm probably okay with reparations being taken.

It's not dissimilar in a way. There is some overlap between profiting from involuntary servitude and involuntary poverty.

Just say what you want to say in a straightforward manner.

Before I can decide about reperations I need to know many things:

Who receives them? Every black person? How do you define who's Black? If you're half Black do you get half reperations? Who pays them? What form do reperations take? Cash?

I need to see a reperations bill in writing before I decide if it's a good idea.

Before I can decide about reperations I need to know many things:

Who receives them? Every black person? How do you define who's Black? If you're half Black do you get half reperations? Who pays them? What form do reperations take? Cash?

I need to see a reperations bill in writing before I decide if it's a good idea.

Of course the wealthier and the whiter want to continue controlling.

Confidence sharks feed on the weak minded. That is why we see headlines like this one and will continue to see them.

Sounds like your daddy T****.

Conservative trolling is very lame.
I'm not trolling. You think reparations are deserved, and I'm asking you how much of your own money will be put toward the fund. It's not a complicated question and, contrary to the post above, entirely sincere. I really want to understand how committed you are to this concept.

I'm not trolling. You think reparations are deserved, and I'm asking you how much of your own money will be put toward the fund. It's not a complicated question and, contrary to the post above, entirely sincere. I really want to understand how committed you are to this concept.

How big of a check are you going to cut for military wasting, more cops, to control women from getting safe and legal abortions, etc, etc?

How big of a check are you going to cut for military wasting, more cops, to control women from getting safe and legal abortions, etc, etc?
I suspect I pay more in taxes than most. But let’s get back to the question. You want reparations, but what, you want other people to pay for them?

Here’s your chance to walk the walk:

How much will you donate?

I suspect I pay more in taxes than most. But let’s get back to the question. You want reparations, but what, you want other people to pay for them?

Here’s your chance to walk the walk:

How much will you donate?

So you still don't understand reparations nor taxation. Is this intentional or unintentional?

No, I understand your commitment to reparations doesn’t extend to your wallet.

I would very gladly have any federal income taxes I might pay go toward reparations rather than more US militarism.

No,this story wasn't reported in Newsmax.
Seals would argue that Black Lives Matter as an organization was nothing more than a money grab with a catchy hashtag used to seize the moment and capitalize on Black pain. Seals would argue, before his untimely and horrific death, that these people weren’t with Ferguson from the beginning, so why were they here now?

Talk about man bites dog.
Wow, they must have taken lessons from trump university on how to run a fund. Do you remember that? Did you post about that when it happened? You know the trumps had to shut down their charity. Did you post about that? That they were stealing from their own charity? Why don't you care about the horrible shit your disgusting Republican party does? Why do you support such evil?

You don’t need to wait. I gave you the link. How much?

I suppose you think your trolling attempted gotcha question is clever.

Wow, they must have taken lessons from trump u

I was wondering when he was going to make an appearance on this thread (that has nothing to do with him).I knew you wouldn't disappoint. LAFF

No,this story wasn't reported in Newsmax.
Seals would argue that Black Lives Matter as an organization was nothing more than a money grab with a catchy hashtag used to seize the moment and capitalize on Black pain. Seals would argue, before his untimely and horrific death, that these people weren’t with Ferguson from the beginning, so why were they here now?

Talk about man bites dog.
A partisan lw new outlet saying anything negative about blacks?
That's Haley's comet material.
I'm surprised HuffcomPost published that.

I'm very okay with reparations being given. Since they haven't been given, I'm probably okay with reparations being taken.

Reparations to who? All the ex-slaves are dead. Some Black's came over after slavery was over. And lastly, how do you know the money is at least going to the children of said slaves, you don't.

Reparations is a fancy word for stealing money in the world of BLM. that go to the elite BLM leaders and not the African Americans who need it the most.

Back
Top Bottom