• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

BLM true colors

Why are you NOT discounting what this BLM leader said?

Why should I? They speak for BLM; who am I to argue what BLM wants when they have spokespeople that can do it far better than I?

I'm a lifelong democrat and I don't support that comment. BLM needs to distance itself from others committing criminal activity and continue to focus on police officers murdering restrained black men. Remember republicans? BLM came about because police have been murdering restrained black men, a very important point that needs to be remembered and stated often.

Who are you to tell BLM what they should or shouldn't be doing? Are you really trying to tell African American activists how to act? This is part of the problem in this country.

your posts say otherwise.

Nah. I never called for looting or violence. I've got the post history to back that

Seriously? So, you are even admitting that BLM IS PARTLY ABOUT rioting and looting and violent crimes?

Derp. Since you've become a full fledged Trump devotee your posts have been escalated in ignorance.

I said no such thing. But lying is what Trump Fan Nation does. Just like your fearless leader.

Who are you to tell BLM what they should or shouldn't be doing? Are you really trying to tell African American activists how to act? This is part of the problem in this country.

Nah. Your rhetoric is what's wrong with this country. No race is immune to criticism, including blacks. A Chiraq BLM organizer attempted to justify burning $60 million, overnight. That's a stain upon YOUR PARTY.

YEa shut up white person. How DARE you make a suggestion.
Know your place whitey.

Same thing happened to #metoo. It started as a noble and important thing, only to be hijacked by dim-witted extremists who ruined the entire movement. If the level-headed leaders of BLM really care about the movement and what it's all about, then they need to publicly condemn fools like this who make toxic and destructive statements on their behalf. We are judged by the company we keep.

Easy there, anarchist.

Dolly Parton Backs Black Lives Matter: “Do We Think Our Little White Asses Are the Only Ones That Matter?”

“I understand people having to make themselves known and felt and seen,” said Parton. “And of course, Black lives matter. Do we think our little white asses are the only ones that matter? No!”

e97326ee1c1c65f814a8462b2e0ad6cc--diana-ross-dolly-parton.jpg

One person does not = BLM or Democrats.

A Republican QANON supporter just won a primary in Georgia.

Do you now agree that the Republicans own all QANON beliefs and principles?

QAnon: What is it and where did it come from? - BBC News

Or does this now represent all impeached trump supporters?

Generalizations to make a point are lazy.

The majority of mainstream Democrats support the belief that BLM.

The majority are also disgusted with the violence, including looting.

The evidence suggests that the majority of violence had nothing to do with the BLM movement nor the protests over racial injustice. It is criminals, taking advantage of a situation.

080f409e02e7affdece21d8acf5cc092.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Obviously you missed the link that supports the looting by Chicago BLM leader. Anyone denounce her comments?

I'm a lifelong democrat and I don't support that comment. BLM needs to distance itself from others committing criminal activity and continue to focus on police officers murdering restrained black men. Remember republicans? BLM came about because police have been murdering restrained black men, a very important point that needs to be remembered and stated often.

I missed that in BLM agenda. Where does it say the movement is about police racism?
Obviously you don’t know the stats. Read the Washington Post article on the number of unarmed blacks killed by police. What is it 9 last year.
How many millions of interactions between police and the public?
How many minority police are there?
BLM supports the violence, didn’t you read the article. Didn’t another BLM leader say if there is no change, they will burn the system down. What does that mean?
BLM can do good by saying all black lives matter and really mean it by going into the black communities and support the family, education and jobs in that order instead of burning down the black communities.
Justice for George Floyd is burning down his neighborhood. Think about that. Do you really think the democrats in Minneapolis going to rebuild anytime soon?

The BLM has done more harm to the black communities since Floyd’s death. With there defund the police and labeling all cops bad, more blacks have been killed, neighborhoods in ruins because of this phony movement.

Easy there, anarchist.

I think you have me confused with someone else... I'm not out tossing Moltov cocktails into police cars like liberal lawyers, but I also know better than to tell BLM what BLM should be doing to promote BLM. I promise you there is a middle ground between racists telling BLM to sit down and shut up and locking people inside of police stations before lighting it on fire. It's actually a huge middle; feel free to join us if you wish.

I think you have me confused with someone else... I'm not out tossing Moltov cocktails into police cars like liberal lawyers, but I also know better than to tell BLM what BLM should be doing to promote BLM. I promise you there is a middle ground between racists telling BLM to sit down and shut up and locking people inside of police stations before lighting it on fire. It's actually a huge middle; feel free to join us if you wish.

I support BLM, but not criminal activity, apparently you do, because your initial post to me suggested that BLM should use burning, looting, and I have to assume bombing, to forward their cause now.

Nah. Your rhetoric is what's wrong with this country. No race is immune to criticism, including blacks. A Chiraq BLM organizer attempted to justify burning $60 million, overnight. That's a stain upon YOUR PARTY.

Yikes. I don't see any race as needing criticism just for their race. Racists would disagree, however.

I support BLM, but not criminal activity, apparently you do, because your initial post to me suggested that BLM should use burning, looting, and I have to assume bombing, to forward their cause now.

I never said that. If you really supported Black Lives Matter you wouldn't be blasting them when their spokesperson gave a statement explaining their actions and their reasoning behind them. You don't get to say "I support this movement, but not the things they stand for or the things they do or the things they say." Either you support BLM or you don't; either is fine but don't be one of those "I think ALL lives matter." kinda people. It's dishonest and not actually supportive of BLM.

I never said that. If you really supported Black Lives Matter you wouldn't be blasting them when their spokesperson gave a statement explaining their actions and their reasoning behind them. You don't get to say "I support this movement, but not the things they stand for or the things they do or the things they say." Either you support BLM or you don't; either is fine but don't be one of those "I think ALL lives matter." kinda people. It's dishonest and not actually supportive of BLM.

Now you are talking in circles. You most certainly did say that! I said they need to distance themselves from criminal activity, and you asked "who are you to tell them what to do?". I am the one saying aligning themselves with criminal activity will hurt the movement's credibility.

Now you are talking in circles. You most certainly did say that! I said they need to distance themselves from criminal activity, and you asked "who are you to tell them what to do?". I am the one saying aligning themselves with criminal activity will hurt the movement's credibility.

I'm sure they're aware of the consequences of their actions. Why would you assume they wouldn't be? Instead of whitesplaining to BLM why they should be acting the way you want them to, maybe you should check your privilege, listen to what their spokesperson is saying and ask BLM what they are hoping to accomplish.

Looting is acceptable to democrat backed BLM. It’s simply called reparations.
Also if someone shoots at police, they can’t shoot back, they have a duty to protect, even the people who shoots at you.
Can’t make this stiff up. Not surprising that democrats support this.

Black Lives Matter Chicago Organizer Defends Looting: 'That's Reparations'
At this point in time if the terrorist organization BLM shoots at the police the police should shoot back with machine guns!!!! It would end this riot BS, and clean the gene pool.

Why are you discounting the arguments that Black Lives Matter are making? Are you really going to discount what their spokesperson says? That's classic whitesplaining. Instead of discounting the things Black Lives Matter is asking for and the methods they are supporting, you could try listening and understanding the struggles these people face everyday. Listen more, whitesplain less. The country would be better for it.

If these folks are struggling everyday maybe they should be more careful of the company they keep and Marxist terror organizations they support. People are starting to see through the smoke.

Last edited:
No one but you said anything about criticism of race, alone.

You literally said "no race is immune to criticism." That didn't leave many options for interpretation...

A normal person might have said "no person is immune to criticism."

But not everyone thinks that way, clearly.

You literally said "no race is immune to criticism." That didn't leave many options for interpretation...

A normal person might have said "no person is immune to criticism."

But not everyone thinks that way, clearly.

Misinterpreting statements to suit your strawman is your speciality. As I said before, this BLM organizer is a stain upon YOUR PARTY. Therefore blacks and any other race that associates with these terrorists will be criticized. Whether you like it or not.

Back
Top Bottom