• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

BLM terrorists try to block, storm hospital

From the OP link.

I would like the FBI to use the vids and track down those who made threats to LEO's. Bring them up on charges of threatening to murder LEO's.

It is time for black leaders to come out and condemn the action of the protesters.

From the OP link.

I would like the FBI to use the vids and track down those who made threats to LEO's. Bring them up on charges of threatening to murder LEO's.

It is time for black leaders to come out and condemn the action of the protesters.

I think Rev Jackson might have to kick out his Kroger bag boy and ole Al Sharpton is picking up his horse hair suit from the Korean joint on MLK Blvd. Both will be there in a bit. As Jessie said... I paraphrase. , White man has a problem with the clock...

Such "peaceful" protesters...

The LA County Sheriffs identified the individuals as “protesters” in their tweets about the matter.
“To the protesters blocking the entrance & exit of the HOSPITAL EMERGENCY ROOM yelling ‘We hope they die’ referring to 2 LA Sheriff’s ambushed today in #Compton: DO NOT BLOCK EMERGENCY ENTRIES & EXITS TO THE HOSPITAL,” the LA County Sheriffs wrote on Twitter. “People’s lives are at stake when ambulances can’t get through.”

From the OP link.

Too bad it's not really the protesters but outsiders using them as cover.

But you're smart enough to know that, so I have to put it down to partisan dishonesty.

But you're smart enough to know that, so I have to put it down to partisan dishonesty.

The protesters are willingly covering for the rioters. That makes them just as guilty. It's why I say there's no such thing as "peaceful protesters".

Anyone sincerely interested in peaceful protest should either leave as soon as the violence starts, or attack the rioters. However, neither of those are happening and they aren't happening for a reason.

From the OP link.

The cops should have rolled in and started busting heads.

They’re linking to a story in the daily wire. WHo knows if it’s even a real thing that happened, or happened in the way it was described.

Conservatives and right wing trash sources = opening of History of the world part 1.

They’re linking to a story in the daily wire. WHo knows if it’s even a real thing that happened, or happened in the way it was described.

Conservatives and right wing trash sources = opening of History of the world part 1.

And what do the Leftists do? Try to lie their way out of it...lol

From the OP link.

Compton gangs=BLM.

Seriously?

You do know that Compton has had this issue for decades, being a resident of AZ, you are aware of what has been going on for a very long time....yes?

Dishonesty? What were the "outsiders" doing then? Do you support what they (outsiders" were doing at the hospital?

I have made it clear that there are rioters and their are peaceful protesters.

Some of them, I assume, are very fine people.

BLM terrorists try to block, storm hospital

Alleged Black Lives Matter activists

You folks on the right love to jump to conclusions. Following Trump's example, any excuse is a good excuse to run down over 1/2 of your fellow AmeriCANs and deepen the division in OUR Country.

Compton gangs=BLM.

Seriously?

You do know that Compton has had this issue for decades, being a resident of AZ, you are aware of what has been going on for a very long time....yes?

I am aware Compton has a gang problem for years.

So what are you questioning about my comment of tracking down those who made threats on video towards the police.

Dishonesty? What were the "outsiders" doing then? Do you support what they (outsiders" were doing at the hospital?

I have made it clear that there are rioters and their are peaceful protesters.
Funny how any black rioter or protester ....or Compton gang...gets labeled BLM.

anyone that does bad stuff should be arrested (including negligent homicide).

now, how many BLM protesters/supporters didn't do anything wrong yesterday. just looking for a number.

Funny how any black rioter or protester ....or Compton gang...gets labeled BLM.

Literally any crime committed by any black person is getting blamed on BLM. Even that psycho who shot his neighbor's kid. "LOOK AT ALL THE HATE FROM LIBRULS RAARGH"

Back
Top Bottom