• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

#BLM Takes Responsibility for Attack

So who tweeted t? A rep of BLM? Or some dufus?

News is coming in slow. FBI probably investigating the BLM terror network for the source. Will update.

News is coming in slow. FBI probably investigating the BLM terror network for the source. Will update.

#BlackLivesMatter Takes Responsibility for Dallas Attack - United Media Publishing

This just in.

What are your thoughts about BLM taking responsibility for the horrible sniper attack on innocent Law Enforcement Officers?

This is a blog with zero sources and nothing but click-bait articles. Interesting though how quick and giddy you are to believe Black Lives Matter is a terrorist group and that BLM members support mass shootings. Like all leaderless movements, you can't attribute the actions of 2 individuals to the entire group. If you can, then I guess it's time we label Christianity and the Tea Party as terrorist groups as well because of the horrible actions of people claiming to be part of either.

This is a blog with zero sources and nothing but click-bait articles. Interesting though how quick and giddy you are to believe Black Lives Matter is a terrorist group and that BLM members support mass shootings. Like all leaderless movements, you can't attribute the actions of 2 individuals to the entire group. If you can, then I guess it's time we label Christianity and the Tea Party as terrorist groups as well because of the horrible actions of people claiming to be part of either.

Interesting opinion piece you wrote. I will continue to send updates about the terrorists as they come in.

Interesting opinion piece you wrote. I will continue to send updates about the terrorists as they come in.

Can you provide any sources to these claims other than your little blog? Can you show that any significant number of BLM supporters think mass shootings of innocent people is acceptable? Keep fanning the flames of hate, because that's what we really need as a nation right now.

Can you provide any sources to these claims other than your little blog? Can you show that any significant number of BLM supporters think mass shootings of innocent people is acceptable? Keep fanning the flames of hate, because that's what we really need as a nation right now.

SICK: 'Black Lives Matter' Supporters Celebrate Murder of Dallas Cops » Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Of course. Also, go to twitter to verify these BLM terror accounts. AND use the hashtag "blm" to read all the left wing hate.

Will post more updates as they come in. Thank you for asking.

If you are going to blame insane snipers on BLM peaceful protesters then you just want the protesters to go away.

Its scary to think that some people would REVEL in the thought of the government labeling EVERYONE who ever used BLM hashtag as a terrorist.

Is it true?

I cited the twitter feeds and messages of support as well on this thread. Read the messages, go on twitter and search hashtag "blm". Look at the ones around 3AM eastern time. SCARY

Can I tweet something as #BLM if I want to? I dont trust Infowars myself. If it's not in mainstream, I'm not buying it.

One could wonder whether the BLM terrorist joined the Army to gain the training needed to be a BLM member? Many gangs have been known to send their footsoldiers to the Army. Huge problem at bragg (gang problem). Likely the BLM terror network used this to their advantage.

Can I tweet something as #BLM if I want to? I dont trust Infowars myself. If it's not in mainstream, I'm not buying it.

And Infowars is the last thing to ever be considered a credible source.

Of course, fanning the flames of hostility toward cops is always helpful, as we just saw. Defend BLM at all cost, no matter what someone in the movement says or does but this shooting did not help their cause. Most non BLM people do not support something like this.

Of course, fanning the flames of hostility toward cops is always helpful, as we just saw. Defend BLM at all cost, no matter what someone in the movement says or does but this shooting did not help their cause. Most non BLM people do not support something like this.

That's not a good thing to fan the flames of hostility towards cops, either.

I doubt most BLM people support it either.

The blacks in that town are probably TERRIFIED now that blood is in the water. They probably think the cops want revenge. And im betting half the cops probably do. Believe it or not BLM can still have legitimate issues and be against murdering cops. This isnt a "line in the sand" us or them thingy. Just because you think BLM gripes are trivial doesnt mean that.

There is wrong on both sides. There is wrong by lazy or angry or cruel cops who havent been vetted out yet. The BLM crowd PEACEFULLY brings attention to this.

There is wrong when insane people start sniping cops.

But I dont get why you are trying to make it seem like BLM is responsable because some crazies decided to go militant. Why does this INSTANTLY make you dismiss and villianize all the thousands and thousands of peaceful people.

Look... These cops that shoot people in the back and shoot unarmed people running away NEED TO BE DEALT with. Legally.

These snipers are chaos seekers who want war. WAR IS NOT WHAT #BLM wants.

True that.

I'm not feeling particularly charitable to BLM this morning but to be somewhat, sort of fair, I'd say that's pretty much true of any movement or organization.

Last edited:
That's not a good thing to fan the flames of hostility towards cops, either.

Pleading with cops to treat you like a normal citizen is not seeking to "fan the flames of hostility". Thats just what you WANT it to be so BLM goes away.

Pleading with cops to treat you like a normal citizen is not seeking to "fan the flames of hostility". Thats just what you WANT it to be so BLM goes away.
Normal citizens do not murder people because they are white or wear a LE uniform, and it sure as heck does not further the cause of the BLM.

This is as idiotic as when people were trying to blame the Giffords shooting on the "Tea Party" and Sarah Palin. That hasn't stopped people, even on this forum, STILL doing such...and sadly it won't stop people stupidly blaming an entire movement for this either. Because people are gleeful when they can use harm/death of others to fulfill their political desires.

Back
Top Bottom