• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

BLM Supporter Tied to Michigan Gov. Whitmer Kidnapping Plot. Demands Grow for Her to Apologize to Trump

I never heard Bush (or Obama) opponents fear this, nor did I ever hear Bush (or Obama) pre-emptively attack elections as rigged, refuse to promise a peaceful transition of power, celebrate "12 more years" chants, or refuse to commit that an election would happen as scheduled. Trump is different.

WIthout the lowest educated demographic groups the Democratic Party would only qualify as a 3rd party.

12 more years meant 4 years of Trump and 8 years of Pence. But that is way, way, way to complex for some Democrats to grasp. 4 + 8 = ___ is way too complicated for some Democrats to figure out. In fact, Joe Biden demands that Democrats can not do math or anything else that is in the category of facts. FACTS are the official enemy of the Democratic Party according to Biden himself.

You yanks are amazing. You know, I think most of you deserve the Orange Idiot.
^ Democrats are required to evaluate and judge everyone on their skin color because the Democratic party always has been and always will be the party of racism and racial segregation.

I never heard Bush (or Obama) opponents fear this, nor did I ever hear Bush (or Obama) pre-emptively attack elections as rigged, refuse to promise a peaceful transition of power, celebrate "12 more years" chants, or refuse to commit that an election would happen as scheduled. Trump is different.
If you didn't hear it, you weren't paying attention. Every time the office could switch parties, there is talk about the current administration refusing to leave.

For Bush:
www.commondreams.org/views/2007/07/31/will-bush-cancel-2008-election%3famp

For Obama:
www.msnbc.com/msnbc/amp/msna266076

I remember reading lots of contemporaneous articles, as well as what people on forums and comment sections were saying about it. Every time.

He’s smarter than all kiwis combined, bunch of deadbeats living off welfare in Australia lmfao
Yeah, gotta laugh at those Australian Kiwis. Almost as deadbeat as those New Zealand Koalas.

If you didn't hear it, you weren't paying attention. Every time the office could switch parties, there is talk about the current administration refusing to leave.

For Bush:

For Obama:

I remember reading lots of contemporaneous articles, as well as what people on forums and comment sections were saying about it. Every time.
Thank you for the links. I did some googling as well. I now agree that "Every time the office could switch parties, there is talk about the current administration refusing to leave" appears to be true. Some nuts seem to say it every time. However, it does not appear to be anywhere near the same level of concern, or concern from plausible sources, before. It makes sense that I would not have even heard about it with Bush and Obama, given that the voices expressing concern then were very far out there ... plus a lot of uninformed people who apparently fell for a totally fabricated story in 2016.

Hoping for a reichtag fire are we?

For Bush:

For Obama:

Whats the point? That we shouldnt worry when Trump openly does his damnest to flat out say he will do everything he can to defy our votes? Obama never openly said or imply he will not comply with a peaceful transfer of power.

Whats the point? That we shouldnt worry when Trump openly does his damnest to flat out say he will do everything he can to defy our votes? Obama never openly said or imply he will not comply with a peaceful transfer of power.
My point is, it's always been a bunch of hot air. This isn't different. They always say "this time it's different, for real this time!" When Trump loses in November, he will follow protocol for the handover of power.

My point is, it's always been a bunch of hot air. This isn't different. They always say "this time it's different, for real this time!" When Trump loses in November, he will follow protocol for the handover of power.
Doubtful. Hes going to pull a Bush v Gore with his stacked court. None of the other presidents have been so open about their desire to do so. We should demand better reassurances.

Sure we shoot them for kicks
Waste of ammunition.
Ever hear of Brackendale, BC? When the salmon are running in the Squamish River the eagles come to feed on the spawned-out carcasses. They get so fat they can't fly, just hop around on the river bank squabbling over scraps. We catch them with dip nets or throw fishnets over groups of them. The beaks are worth big bucks in Korea- old guys grind them up to mix in their tea to give them hard-ons. I make necklaces out of the talons but the rest of the bird is garbage.
Here they are waiting for the run to begin...
eagles-b-c.png

Waste of ammunition.
Ever hear of Brackendale, BC? When the salmon are running in the Squamish River the eagles come to feed on the spawned-out carcasses. They get so fat they can't fly, just hop around on the river bank squabbling over scraps. We catch them with dip nets or throw fishnets over groups of them. The beaks are worth big bucks in Korea- old guys grind them up to mix in their tea to give them hard-ons. I make necklaces out of the talons but the rest of the bird is garbage.
Here they are waiting for the run to begin...
View attachment 67300985

Dang more stories about the beaks?

Back
Top Bottom