• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

BLM Organizer Charged With Attempted Murder

Schism

Destroyer of Propaganda
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Woman charged with attempted murder for driving through crowd of competing protesters

A California woman has been charged with attempted murder after driving through a group of dueling protesters during a "Caravan for Justice" event Saturday afternoon.

The dueling protests held in Yorba Linda, about 35 miles east of Los Angeles, quickly boiled over into animosity as Black Lives Matterdemonstrators clashed with Donald Trump supporters.
(SNIP)
It was after a dispersal order was given that a woman, identified as Tatiana Turner, drove through a group of protesters, many waving Trump flags, outside the Yorba Linda Public Library at about 3 p.m. local time. Two people, a man and a woman, were hit by the car, with both suffering "major injuries." Both are expected to survive, officials said.

Orange County Sheriff's Department Sgt. Dennis Breckner told Los Angeles ABC station KABC the woman struck by the vehicle broke both her legs.

I hope she enjoys prison fights. I also hear they don't serve pumpkin spice latte's. bummer.

This is one of those things that never happened, according to some on this forum, and if you say they did, you're a Reich Wing racist Nazi.

I thought that is was OK now to run people over. Maybe that's Florida?

I thought that is was OK now to run people over. Maybe that's Florida?

What made you think that? Maybe you can link to some quotes to support your claim.

Or then again, probably you can't.

BLM are as bad as the Klan now.

As long as you aren't being stupid, dishonest, and hypocritical, and would thus take the following to mean that everyone on the right is a nazi:

The man who drove his car into a crowd of anti-racist protesters in Charlottesville, Va., killing one person and injuring 35 has been sentenced to spending the rest of his life in prison. A federal judge issued the sentence of life without the possibility of parole on Friday for self-proclaimed neo-Nazi James Fields Jr., 22, of the Toledo, Ohio, area. The judge's punishment, announced in a Charlottesville courtroom, came after numerous survivors delivered emotional testimony about the psychological and physical toll the attack caused. After the hearing, prosecutors described the 2017 attack as heinous. "It was cold-blooded. It was motivated by deep-seated racial animus," Thomas Cullen, U.S. attorney for the Western District of Virginia, told reporters. He said Fields' lethal car-plowing was calculated, calling it "a hate-inspired act of domestic terrorism."

[cont].

But you're you, so you will stupidly, dishonestly, and hypocritically act like if one person affiliated with BLM commits a crime, then everyone you say is part of BLM is personally responsible.

Now throw your ad hom, post "herp derp", and run away like always.

PS: seriously, though. Some time you should try posting something that isn't just pile of moronic bullshit.

As long as you aren't being stupid, dishonest, and hypocritical, and would thus take the following to mean that everyone on the right is a nazi:

The man who drove his car into a crowd of anti-racist protesters in Charlottesville, Va., killing one person and injuring 35 has been sentenced to spending the rest of his life in prison. A federal judge issued the sentence of life without the possibility of parole on Friday for self-proclaimed neo-Nazi James Fields Jr., 22, of the Toledo, Ohio, area. The judge's punishment, announced in a Charlottesville courtroom, came after numerous survivors delivered emotional testimony about the psychological and physical toll the attack caused. After the hearing, prosecutors described the 2017 attack as heinous. "It was cold-blooded. It was motivated by deep-seated racial animus," Thomas Cullen, U.S. attorney for the Western District of Virginia, told reporters. He said Fields' lethal car-plowing was calculated, calling it "a hate-inspired act of domestic terrorism."

[cont].

But you're you, so you will stupidly, dishonestly, and hypocritically act like if one person affiliated with BLM commits a crime, then everyone you say is part of BLM is personally responsible.

Now throw your ad hom, post "herp derp", and run away like always.

PS: seriously, though. Some time you should try posting something that isn't just pile of moronic bullshit.

So because the neo-Nazis run over people too but BLM didnt kill anyone, then you think the latter arent as bad?

Typical librul excuses for horrific people just because theyre on your side.

Keep being you. Herp derp.

Oh well. They say "Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery". I guess the boogaloos and Proud Boys can be flattered now.

So because the neo-Nazis run over people too but BLM didnt kill anyone, then you think the latter arent as bad? Typical librul excuses for horrific people just because theyre on your side.Keep being you. Herp derp.

Oh dear, you were not capable of understanding my post? Here, let me explain it to you. Read this a million times slow:

The point was that your attempt to blame all of BLM for the actions of one person associated with it was stupid, dishonest, and hypocritical. What you farted out was stupid and dishonest because BLM is made up of individuals, only responsible for their own actions. What you farted out was hypocritical because you do not yourself take responsibility for anything anyone else ideologically associated with you does, like that murderous right wing nazi.

I hope the italics, underlining, and bolding help you to understand. You probably won't get it, but hey, it's worth a shot. Don't you ever let anyone tell you to stop your herping and your derping.

Woman charged with attempted murder for driving through crowd of competing protesters

I hope she enjoys prison fights. I also hear they don't serve pumpkin spice latte's. bummer.

Slowly, but surely, the people running BLM/Antifa are ending up in prison for decades or more.

With the majority of public mood turned darkly against BLM and Antifa, I believe it will be hard for them to recruit replacements.

By 2030, BLM and Antifa will be defunct, seldom remembered Terrorist groups, like the Weather Underground, Black September, or the Black Panthers.

Wasted energy and time on stupid games when we have real problems to solve.

We have less than two decades to get heavy ion power plants powering synthetic hydrocarbon synthesis plants running, before Hubbert's law closes the window on Oil infrastructure which allows the building of such tools.

-

Last edited:
Oh dear, you were not capable of understanding my post? Here, let me explain it to you. Read this a million times slow:

The point was that your attempt to blame all of BLM for the actions of one person associated with it was stupid, dishonest, and hypocritical. What you farted out was stupid and dishonest because BLM is made up of individuals, only responsible for their own actions. What you farted out was hypocritical because you do not yourself take responsibility for anything anyone else ideologically associated with you does, like that murderous right wing nazi.

I hope the italics, underlining, and bolding help you to understand. You probably won't get it, but hey, it's worth a shot. Don't you ever let anyone tell you to stop your herping and your derping.
Your idiotic, hypocritical defense of attempted murder is plain for everyone to see. Keep herping and derping, its the only thing youre "good" at.

Trying to run someone over with your car is bad.

Don't really know what else to say.

I guess some of the dumdums around here will arrive at conclusions about BLM as an organization based on this person's actions.

When yet another Republican beats his wife and bangs his child, for example, I don't conclude that all Republicans are wife-beating pedophiles.

Your idiotic, hypocritical defense of attempted murder is plain for everyone to see.

lol.

Do you really not realize how completely ****ing moronic it is of you to try to *get* me by lying about what's just a few posts up? The thread is only 13 posts long!

:ROFLMAO:

I don't care about the OP. So a criminal got caught. Womp-womp for the criminal. There are 1,400,000 violent crimes a year. You don't care them either, except to the extent you think you can use one to say something stupid about someone Trump ordered you to consider a political enemy.

Stop posting stupid, dishonest, and hypocritical things and you won't be called out for it.

herping and derping

All you ever do, huh?

Last edited:
lol.

Do you really not realize how completely ****ing moronic it is of you to try to *get* me by lying about what's just a few posts up? The thread is only 13 posts long!

I don't care about the OP.

LOL you cared enough to post an anemic excuse for what she did, and you still care enough to keep doubling down on your herp derp. :LOL:

What is a "BLM organizer"?

LOL you cared enough to post an anemic excuse for what she did, and you still care enough to keep doubling down on your herp derp.

Now why would you dishonestly edit my post then lie about the part I edited out? I didn't make any excuse for her. I'm just not you, so I'm not going to try to use it to dishonestly smear people.

Here is what I said:

:ROFLMAO:

I don't care about the OP. So a criminal got caught. Womp-womp for the criminal. There are 1,400,000 violent crimes a year. You don't care them either, except to the extent you think you can use one to say something stupid about someone Trump ordered you to consider a political enemy.

Stop posting stupid, dishonest, and hypocritical things and you won't be called out for it

All you ever do, huh?

Care to summon the courage to actually debate a point, specifically, why you think that because this woman exists, BLM is the "klan", as you so moronically put it?

Care to summon the courage to actually debate a point, specifically, why you think that because this woman exists, BLM is the "klan", as you so moronically put it?

He couldn't successfully debate a 12 year old. Gulfman Lite.

Now why would you dishonestly edit my post then lie about the part I edited out? I didn't make any excuse for her. I'm just not you, so I'm not going to try to use it to dishonestly smear people.
LOL the only one who is dishonest about anything and everything is you.

You defended an antifa terrorist who attempted to murder people, so you dont get to lecture anyone LOL.

Thanks for proving you worship people who lack ethics and morality of any kind, which proves everything about you is true. :ROFLMAO:

LOL the only one who is dishonest about anything and everything is you.

You defended an antifa terrorist who attempted to murder people, so you dont get to lecture anyone LOL.

Thanks for proving you worship people who lack ethics and morality of any kind, which proves everything about you is true. :ROFLMAO:

Personal now?

How many times do I have to repeat what I've said for you to stop lying? Need the shorter form?

I said: "I don't care about the OP. So a criminal got caught. Womp-womp for the criminal. There are 1,400,000 violent crimes a year. You don't care them either, except to the extent you think you can use one to say something stupid about someone Trump ordered you to consider a political enemy."

I said: "The point was that your attempt to blame all of BLM for the actions of one person associated with it was stupid, dishonest, and hypocritical. What you farted out was stupid and dishonest because BLM is made up of individuals, only responsible for their own actions. What you farted out was hypocritical because you do not yourself take responsibility for anything anyone else ideologically associated with you does, like that murderous right wing nazi."

Shouldn't be too hard to understand.

Back
Top Bottom