• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

BLM Mob Harass D.C. Diners at Mexican Restaurant, Demand They Raise Fists

Acadia

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Private
So is this where Democrats finally say "This is wrong. Stop."? Hey, maybe they could just go with, "You are guaranteeing Trump wins in November!".
Anything would be better than nothing at this point.

Viral videos show protesters demanding DC restaurant patrons raise fists to show solidarity | TheHill
Viral video shows a group of protesters confronting a woman seated outside a restaurant who refused to show her support for the group.
“I felt I was under attack,” the woman told Washington Post reporter Fredrick Kunkle.
A second viral video shows a group of protesters harassing two people outside a D.C. restaurant. A woman is seen screaming in their faces without a mask after they refused to raise their fist.

It's not enough for the left if you merely agree with their ideas. Unless you actively participate in their events and actively oppose those they disagree with then you are their enemy. It's kind of like European Catholicism in the 12th and 13th centuries. Either you join the party or you'll be burned at the stake.

So is this where Democrats finally say "This is wrong. Stop."? Hey, maybe they could just go with, "You are guaranteeing Trump wins in November!".

Why are you asking Democrats to apologize for protesters when you refuse to be held accountable for ****ing Nazis?

Get this through your thick, inscrutable and hypocritical heads:

You will never get such a thing from Democrats until you hold yourselves accountable for your minions who wear Nazi swastikas, chant "Blood and Soil" and who march around threatening people with guns.

We're not here to hold ourselves accountable to Trumpers, so you can cram your demands where the Sun doesn't shine.
Now go vote for your North Korean style dictator and start worrying about the message he is sending.

It's not enough for the left if you merely agree with their ideas. Unless you actively participate in their events and actively oppose those they disagree with then you are their enemy. It's kind of like European Catholicism in the 12th and 13th centuries. Either you join the party or you'll be burned at the stake.

It's like many other societies which coerced and shamed citizens into submission, or else risk public humiliation, harassment, isolation, bodily harm, or worse.

Why are you asking Democrats to apologize for protesters when you refuse to be held accountable for ****ing Nazis?

You will never get such a thing from Democrats until you hold yourselves accountable for your minions who wear Nazi swastikas, chant "Blood and Soil" and who march around threatening people with guns.

We're not here to hold ourselves accountable to Trumpers, so you can cram your demands where the Sun doesn't shine.
Now go vote for your North Korean style dictator and start worrying about the message he is sending.
Thank you for your in-kind contribution to Trump's 2020 campaign!
Loved how you capitalized "Sun". Interesting insight into the psyche.
Oh, and you should know your violent tendencies are really a cry for help.
I have sympathy AND empathy.

It's dictionary fascism.

Harsh Man.... well done.
The days of apologies are Over, stand up and be like the Donald and Never apologize, they set the tone so let them have it. It is what I like about the Lincoln Project their commercials hit trump Hard, those Repubs know what the rules are and the Dems need to follow their example. Heck just tell America what trump wants to do to SS and Medicare then throw in some piss poor Pandemic Leadership mentions and you hit them where it hurts.

It's dictionary fascism.

These people are not fascists. They are, generally, anarcho-communists and adherents to the teachings of Peter Kropotkin, Carlo Cafiero, Errico Malatesta, and others. If you watch their meetings, observe their organizational hierarchy and listen to their demands you will see a "kinder, gentler communism" instead of Stalinist or Leninist Communism but that's only because the damned fools never figured out that their pie in the sky ideas don't work in society unless a gun is held to the head of the ungrateful, ignorant, blind as a bat proletariat. The only way that you can free the people is to drag them kicking and screaming to the light.

Harsh Man.... well done.
The days of apologies are Over, stand up and be like the Donald and Never apologize, they set the tone so let them have it. It is what I like about the Lincoln Project their commercials hit trump Hard, those Repubs know what the rules are and the Dems need to follow their example. Heck just tell America what trump wants to do to SS and Medicare then throw in some piss poor Pandemic Leadership mentions and you hit them where it hurts.

I think those protesters were acting like idiots but it doesn't do any good to tell them that, any more than it did any good to tell the Nazi lovers.
That's the problem, some groups understand how to do what they do and some don't give a damn.
I did not fund this protest, I wasn't there at the restaurant, I didn't tell them to go get into people's faces at that restaurant but anyone who tried to would be ignored.

I don't see any Trumpers reigning in their idiots either, what I see is DESPERATE Trumpers attempting to smear everybody.
And as a result, I wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire.
These Trumpians know what they're doing, they think it's going to save their maniacal President's campaign.
It won't, and it won't save their asses either when the civil war starts.*

*The one they've been advertising for well over a decade.

These people are not fascists. They are, generally, anarcho-communists and adherents to the teachings of Peter Kropotkin, Carlo Cafiero, Errico Malatesta, and others. If you watch their meetings, observe their organizational hierarchy and listen to their demands you will see a "kinder, gentler communism" instead of Stalinist or Leninist Communism but that's only because the damned fools never figured out that their pie in the sky ideas don't work in society unless a gun is held to the head of the ungrateful, ignorant, blind as a bat proletariat. The only way that you can free the people is to drag them kicking and screaming to the light.

Actually, protesting in that fashion IS an exercise in releasing one's "inner fascist".
It's the Horseshoe Theory in real time.

Your pathetic attempt to paint them as communists fails.
These are just failed lefties who are resorting to amateur fascist tactics.
No different than the screeching SJW's on campus.

I think those protesters were acting like idiots but it doesn't do any good to tell them that, any more than it did any good to tell the Nazi lovers.
That's the problem, some groups understand how to do what they do and some don't give a damn.
I did not fund this protest, I wasn't there at the restaurant, I didn't tell them to go get into people's faces at that restaurant but anyone who tried to would be ignored.

I don't see any Trumpers reigning in their idiots either, what I see is DESPERATE Trumpers attempting to smear everybody.
These Trumpians know what they're doing, they think it's going to save their maniacal President's campaign.

You will get no disagreement from me on that, never said you condoned it either.

Yeup, their game follow their rules.

Hell, no. They'll defend it.

It's their way, or the highway.

Because we aren't ****ing Nazis. Nazis are human garbage and are just as big of pieces of **** as these communist mother****ers in the video.

Trump supporters aren't rioting and burning **** down. When they do, we'll be the first to say they need to be dealt with, with extreme measures; just like these commie mother****ers should be.

But in the privacy of the voting booth, they'll have a chance to object, and they will.

I'd arm myself, and then go out of my way to NEVER show support for their F*ing Bull S***!

You might be able to kill me, but you'll never intimidate me into compliance!

I HATE the Left.

F* BLM! and all the other Democratic Party Racists!

-

Oh, and you should know your violent tendencies are really a cry for help.

Oh nooess...!

sad-guy-meme-face-for-any-design-isolated-vector-10910981.jpg

Sounds like you just demanded to "speak to the manager".

Last edited:
Hell, no. They'll defend it.

The Democratic standard bearer for the entire party, who wants to lead America in a few months, has yet to say one fricking word about the escalating and spreading violence carried out by his party's jackboots.

Because we aren't ****ing Nazis. Nazis are human garbage and are just as big of pieces of **** as these communist mother****ers in the video.

They are Mao's cultural revolution jackboots.

If someone demanded I raise my fist while I was in a public dining establishment while minding my business...

I would tell them to get the hell out of my face, and if they didn't heed my warning, it would be on.

But in the privacy of the voting booth, they'll have a chance to object, and they will.

I'd arm myself, and then go out of my way to NEVER show support for their F*ing Bull S***!

You might be able to kill me, but you'll never intimidate me into compliance!

I HATE the Left.

F* BLM! and all the other Democratic Party Racists!

-

I'm with you. They had better learn what don't tread on me means real quick if they pull their crap at a restaurant where my family is at.

It's dictionary fascism.

Something that the Left has been trying to keep a secret for decades, ...

It is completely possible to be both a Communist and a Fascist at the same time.

They are not opposites, they are common partners.

-

Back
Top Bottom