• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

BLM Mob Harass D.C. Diners at Mexican Restaurant, Demand They Raise Fists

ahhh...good. The violent left is angry that people will fight back. Nazis felt the same way. How Hitlereque of you.

Seeing as how you like to blur Nazis as leftists, why are you supporting the folks who fly actual Nazi flags?
Hey by the way, your initials are A.O., correct?

That's almost "AOC". :lamo

Why are you asking Democrats to apologize for protesters when you refuse to be held accountable for ****ing Nazis?

Get this through your thick, inscrutable and hypocritical heads:

You will never get such a thing from Democrats until you hold yourselves accountable for your minions who wear Nazi swastikas, chant "Blood and Soil" and who march around threatening people with guns.

We're not here to hold ourselves accountable to Trumpers, so you can cram your demands where the Sun doesn't shine.
Now go vote for your North Korean style dictator and start worrying about the message he is sending.

So you think two wrongs make a right? LOL

Your fantasy that Antifa required police protection is nonsense... The TAXPAYING citizens of Sturgis who held a protest coordinated with the police department before their protest.

Seeing as how you like to blur Nazis as leftists, why are you supporting the folks who fly actual Nazi flags?
Hey by the way, your initials are A.O., correct?

That's almost "AOC". :lamo

I dont support people who fly a Nazi flag. I support their right to fly it. Here in America you are allowed freedom of speech. I also dont support people who burn the flag but I do support their right to do it if they so choose. Do you understand or shall I keep teaching you about how America works?

No need to strain anything since its obvious. You are defending what these BLM thugs are doing.

In your head not voting for Trump = defending what these BLM thugs are doing.
It's all coagulating into pure fearmongering, and you have a boner over it.

Don't let me tamp down your boners.

I dont support people who fly a Nazi flag. I support their right to fly it. Here in America you are allowed freedom of speech. I also dont support people who burn the flag but I do support their right to do it if they so choose. Do you understand or shall I keep teaching you about how America works?

You can't support something when you don't even know what that something is.
Nazis are right wing, they always have been.
Your people are the ones carrying swastikas, everyone knows it, so there's no need to repeatedly post the pics, everyone's seen them already hundreds of times.

You do more than support their flag, you support them. You support their political ideology, their values, their goals.
That leaves you incapable of teaching anyone how America works.
The entire world got together to stomp a mudhole in the Third Reich, and you're busy blurring the lines in a slap in the face to all those who gave their lives to defeat it.

You can't support something when you don't even know what that something is.
Nazis are right wing, they always have been.
Your people are the ones carrying swastikas, everyone knows it, so there's no need to repeatedly post the pics, everyone's seen them already hundreds of times.

You do more than support their flag, you support them. You support their political ideology, their values, their goals.
That leaves you incapable of teaching anyone how America works.
The entire world got together to stomp a mudhole in the Third Reich, and you're busy blurring the lines in a slap in the face to all those who gave their lives to defeat it.

Lets compare your ilk to nazis.

Nazi removed guns.
Does your candidate want to remove guns? (Prediction: You will fold under facts on the very first comparison)

These people are not fascists. They are, generally, anarcho-communists and adherents to the teachings of Peter Kropotkin, Carlo Cafiero, Errico Malatesta, and others. If you watch their meetings, observe their organizational hierarchy and listen to their demands you will see a "kinder, gentler communism" instead of Stalinist or Leninist Communism but that's only because the damned fools never figured out that their pie in the sky ideas don't work in society unless a gun is held to the head of the ungrateful, ignorant, blind as a bat proletariat. The only way that you can free the people is to drag them kicking and screaming to the light.

Anarcho-communism. This scum are revolutionaries.

Lets compare your ilk to nazis.

Nazi removed guns.
Does your candidate want to remove guns? (Prediction: You will fold under facts on the very first comparison)

If you read the 1938 Nazi gun laws closely and compare them to earlier 1928 Weimar gun legislation - as a straightforward exercise of statutory interpretation - several conclusions become clear.
First, with regard to possession and carrying of firearms, the Nazi regime relaxed the gun laws that were in place in Germany at the time the Nazis seized power. Second, the Nazi gun laws of 1938 specifically banned Jewish persons from obtaining a license to manufacture firearms or ammunition. Third, approximately eight months after enacting the 1938 Nazi gun laws, Hitler imposed regulations prohibiting Jewish persons from possessing any dangerous weapons, including firearms.

Therefore it seems that the Nazis aspired to a certain relaxation of gun registration laws for the "law-abiding German citizen".

Ben Carson claim debunked

David Simmons debunked

Original 1938 Nazi gun legislation in the original German

The new law lowered the minimum age of gun ownership from 20 to 18, relaxed the rules on who needed a permit to own weapons and applied only to handguns, effectively removing existing restrictions on rifles, shotguns and ammunition.

Jews were expressly banned from owning weapons and there were reports of police disarming Jews.
And I fully expect Trump to attempt to pass laws barring anyone not on Team Trump from owning firearms, with the full support of hypocrites such as yourself.
Now let's see those "FACTS" you think you have, which are more than likely Kellyanne's "Alternate Facts".

Kellyanne alternate facts.jpg

If you read the 1938 Nazi gun laws closely and compare them to earlier 1928 Weimar gun legislation - as a straightforward exercise of statutory interpretation - several conclusions become clear.
First, with regard to possession and carrying of firearms, the Nazi regime relaxed the gun laws that were in place in Germany at the time the Nazis seized power. Second, the Nazi gun laws of 1938 specifically banned Jewish persons from obtaining a license to manufacture firearms or ammunition. Third, approximately eight months after enacting the 1938 Nazi gun laws, Hitler imposed regulations prohibiting Jewish persons from possessing any dangerous weapons, including firearms.

Therefore it seems that the Nazis aspired to a certain relaxation of gun registration laws for the "law-abiding German citizen".

David Simmons debunked

The new law lowered the minimum age of gun ownership from 20 to 18, relaxed the rules on who needed a permit to own weapons and applied only to handguns, effectively removing existing restrictions on rifles, shotguns and ammunition.

Jews were expressly banned from owning weapons and there were reports of police disarming Jews.
And I fully expect Trump to attempt to pass laws barring anyone not on Team Trump from owning firearms, with the full support of hypocrites such as yourself.
Now let's see those "FACTS" you think you have, which are more than likely Kellyanne's "Alternate Facts".

View attachment 67292870

This^ is what he answered when asked if his candidate wanted to remove guns.
This was my prediction: (Prediction: You will fold under facts on the very first comparison)

David Simmons debunked

View attachment 67292870

Here is the actual facts:

Why are you asking Democrats to apologize for protesters when you refuse to be held accountable for ****ing Nazis?

Get this through your thick, inscrutable and hypocritical heads:

You will never get such a thing from Democrats until you hold yourselves accountable for your minions who wear Nazi swastikas, chant "Blood and Soil" and who march around threatening people with guns.

We're not here to hold ourselves accountable to Trumpers, so you can cram your demands where the Sun doesn't shine.
Now go vote for your North Korean style dictator and start worrying about the message he is sending.

Ummmmmmmmmmm, it is these protesters who are demanding innocent people to do the Nazi salute. Do you not see that?

Harsh Man.... well done.
The days of apologies are Over, stand up and be like the Donald and Never apologize, they set the tone so let them have it. It is what I like about the Lincoln Project their commercials hit trump Hard, those Repubs know what the rules are and the Dems need to follow their example. Heck just tell America what trump wants to do to SS and Medicare then throw in some piss poor Pandemic Leadership mentions and you hit them where it hurts.

Ummmmmmmmmmm, if you watch the video you will see the left demanding and intimidating innocent people give the Nazi salute.

Here is the actual facts:

You attempted to link Hitler to gun grabbing and you failed.
Your attempt to pivot to Biden is also failing.

But for the sake of the other members of the forum, I am well aware that Biden wants to pander to the gun grabbing part of his base.
I myself am a gun owner so naturally this is not something I support even as I am in favor of some rational regulations, some MOST of which are already in place.
Elsewhere someone posted that California's ban on larger mags is being tamped down by a judge, and I am in favor of overturning Cali's ban, just as I am in favor of California being switched to "SHALL ISSUE" for concealed carry.

I don't think Biden's attempt to be a gun grabber is either real or well thought out, therefore I suspect his efforts will result in little or nothing.
And one reason why I think left attitudes toward the 2A are changing has a lot more to do with Trumpers such as yourself.
I've owned guns my entire adult life but the last four years is the first time I've ever had fellow lefties ask me about gun ownership.

In reality, lefties owe you guys a thank-you...at least until you revert back to type, like Reagan did in 1967 when he passed the VERY FIRST REAL gun control act - - specifically inspired by "dangerous armed leftist negroes".

And with all your impotent RAGE against a handful of extremist idiots in DC in the last 24 hours, I am sure you'd back a gun ban for lefties in a hot second.
Too late, Sparky...more Dems have actually ALWAYS owned guns than you realize, and now in reality the rest of the lefty base is beginning to see the light.
Joe will catch up and recognize this, he always does.

And the left accuse the right of being the party of Nazis.

Because they are products of leftist indoctrination and have no knowledge of history.
Godwin's law is dead (holocaust). Long live Godwin's Law(raaaaaaacist).

Back
Top Bottom