• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

BLM Mob Harass D.C. Diners at Mexican Restaurant, Demand They Raise Fists

I'm with you. They had better learn what don't tread on me means real quick if they pull their crap at a restaurant where my family is at.

They'd better learn soon, because as they invade the burbs and rural areas, they are going to learn that they're not dealing with pussified city folk. Like in PA.

If someone demanded I raise my fist while I was in a public dining establishment while minding my business...

I would tell them to get the hell out of my face, and if they didn't heed my warning, it would be on.

I'da put that stupid mother****er's head through that plate glass window.

Actually, protesting in that fashion IS an exercise in releasing one's "inner fascist".

No, because commies behave exactly the same way. The BLM scum in the video are re-educating the people in the restaurant.

It's the Horseshoe Theory in real time.

It's not a horseshoe, it's a straight line and both fascism and communism are on that line right next to each other.

I get that urge every time the feckless bastards attacks an elderly American and leaves them on the sidewalk like a piece of trash.

I get that urge every time the feckless bastards attacks an elderly American and leaves them on the sidewalk like a piece of trash.

I wish I could witness that bull****, just once.

The Mexican lady in the second part who they’re screaming at is definitely thinking “Perra, por favor, su vida no es importante”

Something that the Left has been trying to keep a secret for decades, ...

It is completely possible to be both a Communist and a Fascist at the same time.

They are not opposites, they are common partners.

-

Nope, unless you want to include the possibility that it's possible to be both a Republican and a stormtrooper at the same time.
The reality is, some people don't know how to do adulting properly and in the process of trying to be lefty, they fail.
And this is where the Irving Kristols of the world TRY being a lefty and in the process discover the heady thrill of authoritarianism and decide they like that much better, and then they wind up on your side.

This thread has demonstrated something that people should be aware of going into this election:

You guys are desperate.

You're desperate because the last four years have proven that you lack the skills to do anything that helps the American people.
You've come to the point where you're praying for an October Surprise to save you.
You've grasped at anything and everything to put you over the top, give you the authority and moral superiority you need.
Durham looks likely to be a big bag of nothing, Giuliani and co didn't deliver on Biden, you failed to scare suburban housewives, you're tearing down the Post Office and screaming at the FDA and accusing them of being deep state conspirators against you because they can't pull a vaccine out of their ass fast enough to save Donald. Even trotting Kim Guilty-Foil up there with flames shooting out of her mouth didn't help.

tenor.gif

And so now a mob of idiot kids yelling at DC diners looks like it could be the secret sauce to demonizing Dems.
"Lookie! This is what you will inherit if Biden wins!!"

Basically, you guys are running around desperately praying for a Reichstag Fire that you can pin on Democrats.

Why are you asking Democrats to apologize for protesters when you refuse to be held accountable for ****ing Nazis?

Get this through your thick, inscrutable and hypocritical heads:

You will never get such a thing from Democrats until you hold yourselves accountable for your minions who wear Nazi swastikas, chant "Blood and Soil" and who march around threatening people with guns.

We're not here to hold ourselves accountable to Trumpers, so you can cram your demands where the Sun doesn't shine.
Now go vote for your North Korean style dictator and start worrying about the message he is sending.

My god....you dont see the crazy you just posted do you.

I just told my wife that if a leftist mother****er like this ever hovered over me like that I'd put his face through the table without hesitation. After that ole bessie would be out and ready to go. You ever notice how leftist males pick on defenseless females? What ****ing ******s.

Leftist males getting all tough with women who are sitting down eating. What unbelievable ****ing Nazis. Time to arm up people. Defend yourselves while doing the world a favor at the same time.

The Liberals laughed and talked **** when we said this could happen.

Its only the beginning. If the police arent allowed to control these nazi mother ****ers then we will. As I stated yesterday, when we do it they will look back on cops with fondness. Two down...more to go.

I just told my wife that if a leftist mother****er like this ever hovered over me like that I'd put his face through the table without hesitation. After that ole bessie would be out and ready to go. You ever notice how leftist males pick on defenseless females? What ****ing ******s.

Yup, lookin for that Reichstag Fire.
Hey here's an idea!!! Go write a manifesto and then go out to the local mall and start LOOKING for some of those "leftist mother****ers."
There might be some hanging around right now!!
Basically anyone in a Prius is probably a justifiable target, what are you waiting for?

Carpe diem, seize the day!
And don't forget to bring...what was it, Ole Bessie?

Nope, unless you want to include the possibility that it's possible to be both a Republican and a stormtrooper at the same time.
The reality is, some people don't know how to do adulting properly and in the process of trying to be lefty, they fail.
And this is where the Irving Kristols of the world TRY being a lefty and in the process discover the heady thrill of authoritarianism and decide they like that much better, and then they wind up on your side.

You're really working your ass off to defend these assholes...lol

Hey here's an idea!!! Go write a manifesto and then go out to the local mall and start LOOKING for some of those "leftist mother****ers."
Basically anyone in a Prius is probably a justifiable target, what are you waiting for?

The folks looking for trouble are these communist retards you work so hard to defend.

Its only the beginning. If the police arent allowed to control these nazi mother ****ers then we will. As I stated yesterday, when we do it they will look back on cops with fondness. Two down...more to go.

After freedom loving, law abiding citizens go switch hot on their stupid asses, they'll be begging for police protection. That'll be ironic AF...lol

Oh donchoo worry...ole bessie is in tip top condition. Also, I dont go looking for trouble but if a leftist threatens me or my family I will defend myself with lethal force without hesitation. Zeeeero hesitation.

After freedom loving, law abiding citizens go switch hot on their stupid asses, they'll be begging for police protection. That'll be ironic AF...lol

Oh remember under obama when BLM was chanting they wanted dead cops and then shots rang out and the cowards ran their hypocritical asses straigjt to the police foe help. What traitors these people are. When anarchy comes to my town it will not go well for these leftist traitors.

Oh donchoo worry...ole bessie is in tip top condition. Also, I dont go looking for trouble but if a leftist threatens me or my family I will defend myself with lethal force without hesitation. Zeeeero hesitation.

I can hear the accelerationism in your voice. :lamo

Oh remember under obama when BLM was chanting they wanted dead cops and then shots rang out and the cowards ran their hypocritical asses straigjt to the police foe help. What traitors these people are. When anarchy comes to my town it will not go well for these leftist traitors.

Several Antifa retards went to Sturgis. Required police protection. Didn't turn it down...lol

Back
Top Bottom