• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

BLM is not a civil-right organization.

Did you read the link or even the opening paragraph you are commenting on? i.e., "Black Lives Matter is a corporation whose real name is Black Lives Matter Global Network Foundation (BLMGNF). The following information is on their web site. It is a nationwide corporation! BLMGNF has chapters in Boston, Chicago, Washington DC, Denver, Detroit, Los Angeles, Lansing, Long Beach, Memphis, Nashville, New York City, Philadelphia, South Bend and in Canada in Toronto, Vancouver, and Waterloo."

Yes. Each office is independent.

Just give me the address of the national office and the name of the national president.

Clue

You can't

Slavery was a fact. That police shoot people because they are black is false propaganda intended to sow racial division.

You say there are no incidents police wrongly kill a black person. Like I said, crazy.

you probably should hoped that you ancestry would have read the law, before they passed their vile racist ignorance from one generation to the next. As to Law, it damn sure is not a principle concern of Barr or Trump... nor the Republican Politicians who use silence to support madness.

American Life Could Be Simple and Prospering For All.... except for the madness of white racism and the damages it has done and continue to do. Only a racist and greed driven being would vote for Trump... because Trump is a Savage, and everyone who has left from within that cluster screw that has been done to our Governance... has said how vile, uninformed and willfully ignorant he is.

Not sure what any of that has to do with our topic of discussion. I suspect that's what you are trying to avoid.

You say there are no incidents police wrongly kill a black person. Like I said, crazy.

Never said any such thing. Police wrongfully kill people all the time. More frequently a white guy than a black guy.

Not sure what any of that has to do with our topic of discussion. I suspect that's what you are trying to avoid.

That's a typical response,
Fact is, commentary presented Truths that need to be said!!! .. Truths which have long been ignored... (Thank Goodness for the Internet... what people tried to brush off long ago, disregard and ignore, now with the internet, its "there" for future generations who may choose to search through web archives and find, the mindsets of people living in this day and time and the history behind it.)

That's a typical response,
Fact is, commentary presented Truths that need to be said!!! .. Truths which have long been ignored... (Thank Goodness for the Internet... what people tried to brush off long ago, disregard and ignore, now with the internet, its "there" for future generations who may choose to search through web archives and find, the mindsets of people living in this day and time and the history behind it.)

Yes. Each office is independent.

Just give me the address of the national office and the name of the national president.

Clue

You can't

Clue, I and that paragraph were actually backing up your statement, but your bias blinders did not allow you to see that.

Clue, I and that paragraph were actually backing up your statement, but your bias blinders did not allow you to see that.

Then you agree that there is no national BLM.

Then you agree that there is no national BLM.

It says that BLMGNF is a nationwide corporation with chapters. Which encompasses BLM - now are you looking for something that says just BLM? No there is not one to my knowledge, but that is splitting hairs, playing word games.

It says that BLMGNF is a nationwide corporation with chapters. Which encompasses BLM - now are you looking for something that says just BLM? No there is not one to my knowledge, but that is splitting hairs, playing word games.

It's a paper corporation with no influence over individual chapters. It is separate from BLM

There is no national BLM

That is the point I wish to.make clear

BLM is not a civil-rights organization. BLM is a communist organization. There are no civil rights in communism.

Thank you for your expert opinion, bricklaying lawyer dude.

Blocking streets, vandalism and arson are crimes, not a form of protest.

No. It is Terrorism. And the Democratic Party is officially supporting it. That makes the Democratic Party a Terrorist Group.

-

No. It is Terrorism. And the Democratic Party is officially supporting it. That makes the Democratic Party a Terrorist Group.

-

I get jokes. Lol

-

That's nonsense. Democrats don't support right wing militias...Trump supporters do. That makes Trump supporters a terrorist cult.

Never said any such thing. Police wrongfully kill people all the time. More frequently a white guy than a black guy.

Yes, you did. Not by percent of population. Black people have a higher chance.

I have a question, and I am purposely asking this question because there are a number of Trump followers on this thread. Threads that are critical of Trump rarely attract Trump's supporters because they choose not to defend him. I know this from personal experience.

Here is my question. Why is it Trump's followers never want to talk about Trump? They talk about BLM, Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, Democrats and liberals, violence in our streets, but never Trump.

Check out the first two pages of this forum listing the threads. There is not one thread by a Trump supporter that concerns what Trump is actually doing and saying.

It is as if Trump's fans are trying to avoid Trump. That doesn't make sense, but it is what it is.

Why is that?

Their cause is reducing police wrongdoing, not a communist economy. It's remarkable how calling things communist, even when idiotic, has worked for a century on some people.

They called themselves "trained Marxists".

BLM is a civil rights movement. Demanding equal justice under the law is not communism.

The GOP has become a cult of personality and stupidity. There are no republicans left in the GOP.

Not according to the leaders of BLM. They identify as "trained Marxists".

Back
Top Bottom