• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

BLM is not a civil-right organization.

bricklayer

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
BLM is not a civil-rights organization. BLM is a communist organization. There are no civil rights in communism.

Why are we in this area of the forums, what does this have to do with "Environment & Climate Issues?"

(And you are wrong anyway.)

Why are we in this area of the forums, what does this have to do with "Environment & Climate Issues?"

Communist countries have historically been environmental disasters, so there's that.

The founders of BLM describe themselves as trained Marxists, and the BLM protesters loot, burn, and destroy private property.

blm capitalism.jpg

BLM is not a civil-rights organization. BLM is a communist organization. There are no civil rights in communism.
You have no idea what either stands for, just so ya know, you did not have to post here for all to see.

Who doesn't like clean air?

Tankus-Riots 061520.jpg

You have no idea what either stands for, just so ya know, you did not have to post here for all to see.

Personally, I appreciate it when posters give clear evidence of their bias.

Personally, I appreciate it when posters give clear evidence of their bias.

Maybe my lack of replies to your posts tells you what I think of your opinion....

Maybe my lack of replies to your posts tells you what I think of your opinion....

I was not talking about you... but thank you for the insult. :)

BLM is a marxist led terrorist organization. They have have admitted in public they are maxist.

The only difference between a civil war and a revolution is who wins. BLM is calling for revolution; what they'll get is a civil war.

Revealing how the democrats/blm tactics of sowing racial division today, mirrors the tactics of Communism described in the 1950s by a reformed, black communist..
Color, Communism and Common Sense -- Contents
Chapters 2,3,7 and 8, reasonably short, give a good summary

The only difference between a civil war and a revolution is who wins. BLM is calling for revolution; what they'll get is a civil war.

My first impression of Kenosha was that it demonstrates that the national guard can bring the violence to a quick end in one day. On second thought I wondered if it was the shooting of two of them the day before that rendered them absent and silent the following day. Maybe a good indication it wouldn't be much of a civil war...….. well, maybe in Portland they would be victorious.

Last edited:
The founders of BLM describe themselves as trained Marxists,

Just two of them do; not all of them. They describe themselves as "trained Marxists" in that they are adherents to Saul Alinsky's general philosphy for community activism....just like the founders of the TEA PARTY movement, btw. But I'm sure you don't know that, because you're a fakenewser. You people don't know very much. But you are great at repeating the factoids, half-truths and talking points fed to you by your FauxNews heros. That's clear.

and the BLM protesters loot, burn, and destroy private property.

This, of course, is mostly a lie. We all KNOW...for a FACT...that most of the burning and destruction of property has been incited by WHITE NATIONALISTS.

Only white nationalist sympathizers promote the lie you expressed, above.

Just two of them do; not all of them. They describe themselves as "trained Marxists" in that they are adherents to Saul Alinsky's general philosphy for community activism....

There are only 3 founders and the 3rd just isn't "trained". Opel Tometi is an advocate of Liberation Theology. A melding of Marxism with Catholocism.

just like the founders of the TEA PARTY movement, …...

Utter nonsense.

This, of course, is mostly a lie. We all KNOW...for a FACT...that most of the burning and destruction of property has been incited by WHITE NATIONALISTS. .

How does a white nationalist incite BLM and ANTIFA to commit violence and destruction?

Last edited:
There are only 3 founders and the 3rd just isn't "trained". Opel Tometi is an advocate of Liberation Theology. A melding of Marxism with Catholocism.

I'm well aware of the founders and the founding principles of the BLM movement. What's your point?

For the record, liberation theology is a "melding" of Christianity and Social Justice. Not necessarily Catholicism (although it originated in Latin America), and not by definition "marxism".

Utter nonsense.
No, I'm sorry, but it's a FACT. The Tea Party movement leaders studied and used exclusively Alinsky's tactics. That is a matter of record. I realize that's a shock to someone like you. But that's not my problem.

Dick Armey was often quoted saying that Alinsky's Rules for Radicals was "must reading" for him and everyone else at Freedom Works. He and the Koch brothers, (who founded and funded Freedom Works and also founded Americans for Prosperity) were the forces behind the whole Tea Party movement. They also insisted that EVERYONE who wished to assume a leadership position in the Tea movement, had to read and study Alinsky's works. They based the entire Tea movement on Alinsky's philosophies on community organization and activism.

If you don't know this, you need to educate yourself. I'm sure Google could be your friend on this one. The "utter nonsense" here is all yours, my friend.

How does a white nationalist incite BLM and ANTIFA to commit violence and destruction?

You're confused. The FACT is that white nationalist types are responsible for most of the violence and destruction we've seen thus far. For example...to date, EVERY major arson incident, for which a culprit has been identified, has been traced directly back to white nationalist/rightwing anti-government groups. EVERY one. White nationalists have organized themselves online, and infiltrated #BLM marches for the purpose of inciting violence, vandalism and rioting. Until very recently in the Pacific Northwest, Antifa has not even been identified at any of the previous #BLM protests across the country. The FBI and the DNI have reported this. Multiple media sources have confirmed it.

The FACT is that White Nationalism, by far, the #1 domestic terrorist threat in this country...and has been for decades now. We know, for a FACT, that 320+ people have been murdered by white nationalist groups in the last 25 years....compared to ZERO by "Antifa". The recent incident (murder) of the other day may constitute the very first death attributable to the "Antifa" movement. But the threat comes from White Nationalism and the Right, not "Antifa" and the Left.

According to 18 U.S. Code § 2331 BLM is a domestic terrorist organization.
(5) the term “domestic terrorism” means activities that—
(A) involve acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or of any State;
(B) appear to be intended—
(i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population;
(ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or
(iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping; and​
(C) occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the United States;​

According to Public Law 107-40 the President already has congressional approval to deploy military forces against any individual, organization, or nation he deems to be a terrorist threat to the US. Trump needs to deploy the military to Minneapolis, Seattle, Portland, and everywhere else BLM are committing acts of terrorism. While Trump is at it he needs to arrest the Democrat Governors and Mayors under 18 U.S. Code § 2339 (Harboring/Concealing Terrorists) and 18 U.S. Code § 2384 (Seditious Conspiracy).

I'm well aware of the founders and the founding principles of the BLM movement. What's your point?

All three of the founders are Marxist, only two of them who consider themselves to be "trained" Marxist.

BLM is a racist marxist terrorist organization.

Back
Top Bottom