• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

BLM finally outs itself for what it is.

ludin

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Well folks the question of BLM's moral stance is no longer valid.

Black Lives Matter holds rally in Chicago to support those arrested after looting, unrest | Fox News

Black Lives Matter members in Chicago held a rally on Monday to support the more than 100 arrested last night following widespread looting and rioting that caused at least $60 million in property damage and saw 13 police officers injured, according to a report.

The rally was organized by Black Lives Matter Chicago and was held at a police station in the South Loop where organizers say individuals are currently being held in custody. At least one organizer called the looting tantamount to "reparations."

“I don’t care if someone decides to loot a Gucci or a Macy’s or a Nike store, because that makes sure that person eats,” said Ariel Atkins, a BLM organizer, according to NBC Chicago. “That makes sure that person has clothes.”

People with any ethics should run away from this group 100% right now

And all this time, I thought I needed to spend tons of money to wear Gucci! I could have a closet full of designer clothing instead of shopping TJMaxx!
Welp, can't go around nekkid, so ya gotta do what ya gotta do to cover yourself.
Stealing bread, smashing Gucci's windows.
Whatever it takes.

Back
Top Bottom