• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

BLM DC complains that shot police officers treated as 'heroes' in 'tear jerker press conferences'

Whats that, some sort of Youtube? It looks like a Youtube.

Who told you that a person in a wheelchair cant be shot by a cop?

And Brianna...well.....she was running with the wrong crowd. Got mixed up in a bad scene. It happens.
What danger were the shooting police in?

She was running with no one. She was at home in her bed.

Wow this failed unhinged triggered thread is awesome!

they just keep coming out of the woodwork and making failed posts and I just keep smacking them with facts and reality! LMAO
54EuPzK.gif

anybody else?
😂🍿

Yeah, like I said only some lives matter to BLM.

Otherwise, they'd be involved at the community level to address black-on-black crimes, gangs, drug abuse, generational poverty, not paying attention in schools, the prison revolving goor, etc.

They only seem to be interested in one small specific event: police killing a black person in the commission of a crime.

@NatMorton listed the crimes being committed when these folks were killed. BLM rioted anyways.

They only seem to be interested in one small specific event: police killing a black person in the commission of a crime.

Those are the extremely rare occurrences though where a large Thug Lotto Payout is likely.💰🤑💵💲

Wow this thread is awesome!

they just keep coming out of the woodwork and making failed posts and I just keep smacking them with facts and reality! LMAO
54EuPzK.gif

anybody else?
😂🍿

Thats a very fitting GIF because the guy is flailing around, always one step behind, and keeps missing the faster and more clever moles. Just as you have been doing in this thread IMO.
Lets be honest: if we're going to discuss race and BLM its going to have to be an HONEST discussion Agent.

Thats a very fitting GIF because the guy is flailing around, always one step behind, and keeps missing the faster and more clever moles. Just as you have been doing in this thread IMO.
Lets be honest: if we're going to discuss race and BLM its going to have to be an HONEST discussion Agent.

There are creatures living under the bridge that are best ignored.

Tells us you didnt watch the GIF without telling us you didnt watch the gif
i love when they resrt to lying and thats lies also just get destroyed LMAO

we are still waiting for you to prove my facts wrong and prove what that post you quoted factually means ANYTHING to BLM
oh wait, you havent cause you cant oooooops

your post fails again!
Please let us know when you can, thanks!
😂🍿

Police and military members are always heroes, no matter what happens. They also never die, they just become fallen. I've fallen, I got back up, so something isn't kosher.

It's our way of showing respect for the position of the dead or wounded person. It's language gymnastics, but it's considered the right thing to say.

There are creatures living under the bridge that are best ignored.
good move when your posts get destroyed like they do . .

we are still waiting!
what if its a million?
what if its two million?

what does that have to do with BLM?
very simple question why don t you answer?
🍿

lets recap all the tinfoil hat triggered deflections, dog whistles, and false claims that mean nothing and see if ANYBODY can defend them

GRRRRR BLM EVIL!
GRRRRR BLM is a terroist group!
GRRRRR BLM is racist!
GRRRRR BLM wants dead cops!
GRRRRR liberals / progressives / Democrat's!!
GRRRRR BLM is a misnomer!
GRRRRR BLM wants scumbags to matter more than the police!! GRRR
GRRRRR BLM should be SLM!!
GRRRRR BLM has turned a blind eye to the shooting galleries of many black urban neighborhoods
GRRRRR young black men are a thousand time more likely to be victimized or shot by their "supposed brothers" than by a cop.
"BLM Riots"
"thugs"
"Gangbangers"
"Hood"
"black on black crime"

so funny watching people being triggered over this stuff and they dont even realize how telling it is

its just as bathsit insane if somebody would go to:
a breast cancer rally and scream all cancers matter,
an autism rally and scream all mental disabilities matter,

or attacked MADD because they "turned a blind eye to Heart Diseases", or at a diabetes rally said "you know you are more likely to die of a heart attack"

That type of stupidity and biased would be staggering just like it is in this thread lol

lets recap all the tinfoil hat triggered deflections, dog whistles, and false claims that mean nothing and see if ANYBODY can defend them

GRRRRR BLM EVIL!
GRRRRR BLM is a terroist group!
GRRRRR BLM is racist!
GRRRRR BLM wants dead cops!
GRRRRR liberals / progressives / Democrat's!!
GRRRRR BLM is a misnomer!
GRRRRR BLM wants scumbags to matter more than the police!! GRRR
GRRRRR BLM should be SLM!!
GRRRRR BLM has turned a blind eye to the shooting galleries of many black urban neighborhoods
GRRRRR young black men are a thousand time more likely to be victimized or shot by their "supposed brothers" than by a cop.
"BLM Riots"
"thugs"
"Gangbangers"
"Hood"
"black on black crime"

so funny watching people being triggered over this stuff and they dont even realize how telling it is

its just as bathsit insane if somebody would go to:
a breast cancer rally and scream all cancers matter,
an autism rally and scream all mental disabilities matter,

or attacked MADD because they "turned a blind eye to Heart Diseases", or at a diabetes rally said "you know you are more likely to die of a heart attack"

That type of stupidity and biased would be staggering just like it is in this thread lol

I dont agree with BLM saying they "want dead cops" and "want them now".

Thats not a good or wholesome message, it doesnt help society or make anything better, I cant and dont support it.

In my view blm is a domestic terror group like oathkeepers. (n)

Thats not a good or wholesome message, it doesnt help society or make anything better, I cant and dont support it.

Yes time to play more whack a post and destroy nonsense

your "agreeing or not" and your "views" are meaningless because there's no facts that make them logical or statements of fact
please, let us know when you can factually prove otherwise thanks!
😁🍿

Otherwise, they'd be involved at the community level to address black-on-black crimes, gangs, drug abuse, generational poverty, not paying attention in schools, the prison revolving goor, etc.

@NatMorton listed the crimes being committed when these folks were killed. BLM rioted anyways.
Actually no they wouldn;t.
There are tons of organizations that do such. Most of them are staffed and have volunteers that are also Black Lives Matter members/supporters.

Black Lives Matter goal is to fight against institutional racism that affects black lives as while ALL lives matter in theory, society tends to not treat all lives equally, particularly black lives.

Out of curiosity, since the OP is about the media. Can you name the instances when a black woman was killed or abducted.. or a black child and there was a huge media involvement and search?

People are still looking for Jon Bonet Ramsey...

How about MS Petito?

"A report from the University of Wyoming found that 710 Indigenous people were reported missing from 2011 to 2020 in that state, which is where Ms. Petito’s remains were found.

Fifty-seven percent of those were women, and 85 percent were children. A study in 2016 of four national and local news outlets found that Black people were “significantly underrepresented” in coverage of missing persons compared with their numbers in the F.B.I.’s tally of cases."

There are tons of organizations that do such. Most of them are staffed and have volunteers that are also Black Lives Matter members/supporters.

Black Lives Matter goal is to fight against institutional racism that affects black lives as while ALL lives matter in theory, society tends to not treat all lives equally, particularly black lives.

Out of curiosity, since the OP is about the media. Can you name the instances when a black woman was killed or abducted.. or a black child and there was a huge media involvement and search?

How about MS Petito?

"A report from the University of Wyoming found that 710 Indigenous people were reported missing from 2011 to 2020 in that state, which is where Ms. Petito’s remains were found.

Fifty-seven percent of those were women, and 85 percent were children. A study in 2016 of four national and local news outlets found that Black people were “significantly underrepresented” in coverage of missing persons compared with their numbers in the F.B.I.’s tally of cases."

#BlueLivesMatter(y)🚓👮‍♂️🚨👮‍♀️🚔

How about MS Petito?

Why isn't CNN and MSNBC covering your concerns? Have you asked them?

ding ding ding...

Another winner in the I don't know what BLM means but I don't like it.

good move when your posts get destroyed like they do . .

we are still waiting!
what if its a million?
what if its two million?

🍿

People are having a field day with you on here.

You're like the guy who keeps getting hit in the head with the baseball and loves it.

Nuff said.

People are having a field day with you on here.

You're like the guy who keeps getting hit in the head with the baseball and loves it.

Nuff said.
BOOM!!! another dodge and my question goes unanswered again further exposing and destroying your failed claims LMAO
this is awesome, i knew this thread would be so much fun! Keep proving me right! So easy to make your posts look so stupid . . . . . here watch me do it AGAIN

we are still waiting!
what if its a million?
what if its two million?

😂🍿

who bets my question is dodged and run from AGAIN

Why isn't CNN and MSNBC covering your concerns? Have you asked them?
Yes. Because white people who are the majority aren;t concerned about them. Frankly it doesn;t make great controversy and lead to increases in viewership.
Not the answer you expected huh?

#BlueLivesMatter(y)🚓👮‍♂️🚨👮‍♀️🚔
Yep they do.
I was a reserve policeman.
However, society has always recognized that blue lives matter. Especially now. As pointed out by the OP. When a police man gets shot.. there is a whirl wind of support and every effort is taken to bring the killer to justice.

Not so much when a black person is killed. Thats the difference.

Please provide evidence of BLM organizers saying "we want dead cops and we want them now. "

On an interesting note. I got a facebook repost from a friend who is a LEO. He was reposting it.
It said something to the effect that BLM of Salt Lake City was saying this .........

I went to the BLM of Salt Lake City website.
they were not saying anything like that. In fact.. their statements were in the exact opposite.

Anyone can throw up anything on Facebook and claim "it came from".

Not so much when a black person is killed. Thats the difference.

Well gosh, you cant be a criminal if you want a monument and shrine.

Oooops, guess thats no longer really true just look at George "Angel Wings & Halo" Floyd, he's got a "shopping center" named after him as well as multiple murals.

That just aint right imo.

Please provide evidence of BLM organizers saying "we want dead cops and we want them now. "

On an interesting note. I got a facebook repost from a friend who is a LEO. He was reposting it.
It said something to the effect that BLM of Salt Lake City was saying this .........

I went to the BLM of Salt Lake City website.
they were not saying anything like that. In fact.. their statements were in the exact opposite.

Anyone can throw up anything on Facebook and claim "it came from".

They were marching through the streets chanting it. I remember it clearly.

Back
Top Bottom