• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

BLM Co-Founder Patrisse Cullors Says Group Flooded with 'White Guilt Money'

sanman

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Patrisse Cullors is a disgrace -- she's laughing all the way to the bank by monetizing race-relations:

BLM Co-Founder Patrisse Cullors Says Group Flooded with 'White Guilt Money'

Black Lives Matter co-founder Patrisse Cullors said the organization is awash with "White guilt money."

Cullors made the comment in an MSNBC podcast posted Monday afternoon in response to a question from host Trymaine Lee, who had asked if the organization's "tsunami of flooding" was shocking and if they had guardrails in place to ensure its cash was "being directed in the proper ways."

"Yes, it was a major shock," Cullors said on the "Into America" podcast. "It was also a lot of like, 'Oh, wait, I did not see that coming.' You know, contrary to what, you know, has been reported, much of the funding that came in was from individual donors."

Patrisse Cullors is a disgrace -- she's laughing all the way to the bank by monetizing race-relations:

That's funny. It may be "white guilt money" but it's not average ordinary middle class white guilt. It's too much money, too much time on their liberal hands money. Only the weak are made to feel guilty for things they hand nothing to do with.

She founded a charity that uses the name, but has little to no actual relationship with the social justice movement by the same name.
But she's making money hand over fist, by funneling that 'charity' money to herself and her family members. Pathetic and disgusting.

But she's making money hand over fist, by funneling that 'charity' money to herself and her family members. Pathetic and disgusting.
Yup.

Wow another white supremacist thread. I guess there must have recently been a mass shooting of black people again. All the white supremacists now are scrambling to blame democrats for what they've done.If it wasn't so pathetic it would be entertaining.

But but but but but...she said that she's a "trained marxist".

Myself and Alicia in particular are trained organizers. We are trained Marxists. We are super-versed on, sort of, ideological theories. And I think that what we really tried to do is build a movement that could be utilized by many, many black folk.

Of course as it turns out, 90 or more percent of people who marched, regardless of color, couldn't have cared less about her marxist underpinnings and the reason is, most of them were born BEFORE 2013, when
BLM™ was created, and most if not all of them have memories and ancestry that stretches back way before 2013, some even stretching back almost four hundred years, which is about how long the subject of black lives mattering has been a thing.

So this brings me to my question, who IN THIS THREAD cares more about WHAT.
Do you care more about the question of black lives or more about Patrisse Cullors?

BLM has filled any of the financial documents required for it's tax exempt status and somebody needs to go to jail for that and from possible embezzlement of funds.

Wow another white supremacist thread. I guess there must have recently been a mass shooting of black people again. All the white supremacists now are scrambling to blame democrats for what they've done.If it wasn't so pathetic it would be entertaining.
Posting current news is a white supremacist thread?

Posting current news is a white supremacist thread?
It's sad that some of our posters are so full of hatred and racist rage that they can't even keep their story straight. Yes this is a white supremacist thread. Read the op.

It's sad that some of our posters are so full of hatred and racist rage that they can't even keep their story straight. Yes this is a white supremacist thread. Read the op.
No it's current news sorry if truth hurts you.

No it's current news sorry if truth hurts you.
It does hurt me that there are so many racists in this nation so bereft of empathy and so full of hate.

You mean like Trump did with his so called 'charities'?

That's funny. It may be "white guilt money" but it's not average ordinary middle class white guilt. It's too much money, too much time on their liberal hands money. Only the weak are made to feel guilty for things they hand nothing to do with.

"..As of 2021, the United States government considers white supremacists to be the top domestic terrorism threat."

... made to feel guilty for things they hand nothing to do with...
Your denial makes you culpable...

It does hurt me that there are so many racists in this nation so bereft of empathy and so full of hate.
Stop being a snowflake. Act like a real American Patriot, that is being a proud nationalist who doesn't show weakness by accepting DIEversity.

Your in the wrong thread

Stop being a snowflake. Act like a real American Patriot, that is being a proud nationalist who doesn't show weakness by accepting DIEversity.
I am a real American Patriot I'm a dem opposing the talibanian Republican party

I am a real American Patriot I'm a dem opposing the talibanian Republican party
Well since youre a big BLM fan lurch, you can apply as a swimming pool cleaner for your leader's $6 million mansion. Im sure they could use the help. ;)

Well since youre a big BLM fan lurch, you can apply as a swimming pool cleaner for your leader's $6 million mansion. Im sure they could use the help. ;)
Speaking of swimming pools, how's that, "the cold water makes it look smaller" argument going for you with the ladies?

Sometimes one need not go beyond the classics.

A fool and his money are soon parted.

Wow, another liberal hiding behind reflexive charges of racism. And handy there was a recent mass shooting of black people to provide still more cover.

Won't get any money from me, because this White man here has no guilt for being White. In fact, I'm not embarrassed to say that I am a proud White man. I wouldn't want to be anything else.

Back
Top Bottom