• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

BLM Co-Founder Patrisse Cullors Says Group Flooded with 'White Guilt Money'

Wow another white supremacist thread. I guess there must have recently been a mass shooting of black people again. All the white supremacists now are scrambling to blame democrats for what they've done.If it wasn't so pathetic it would be entertaining.

How am I a white supremacist when I'm not even white?

Here you go:

"The assumption that more racial diversity equals more racial equality is a dangerous myth. Racial diversity can function as a cloaking device, concealing the most powerful forms of White supremacy while giving the appearance of racial progress.
Racism will likely be just as entrenched in a browner America as it is now. It will still be White supremacy, with a tan."

For non-white racists, its more about class warfare. Non-white racists will benefit from the minority and poor indentured underclass the Republican Taliban are attempting to create.

You can still be a racist if you're non-white, it's just that it's more about vanity, greed, and cynism. A lot of Latino people voted for trump despite his anti-latino message.

It does hurt me that there are so many racists in this nation so bereft of empathy and so full of hate.
At least they didn't murder 60 million innocent liberal baby's since 1973

tumblr_n9wu8fWlA51ttma2yo1_250.gif

Remember whom you're dealing with. You're asking this of people who also assert men can become pregnant. Rational thinking is not exactly their stock and trade.

Can any of our left-leaning friends here provide us with a rational explanation for why a "social justice" movement like Black Lives Matters needs a $6m mansion in Los Angeles?

Can any of our left-leaning friends here provide us with a rational explanation for why a "social justice" movement like Black Lives Matters needs a $6m mansion in Los Angeles?
Thats racist and white supremacist talk, not current events~ Says the MNSBC crowd

Zero "babies" have been murdered.
Why you don't understand the other half the country's point of views is why we are in this mess. It's called compromise on laws it used to work great with Reagan and tippy, Bill and Newt.

Why you don't understand the other half the country's point of views is why we are in this mess. It's called compromise on laws it used to work great with Reagan and tippy, Bill and Newt.

Because Republicans dont' want compromise. If they did, they'd be discussing exceptions for rape and incest at least but in some states abortion is about to be considered straight-up homicide (Louisiana). Republicans are driven by ignorance and fear, not care about the unborn.

Finally, it's a minority, not half the country as you characterized it that wants to control women. So, I caught you gaslight attempt.

But she's making money hand over fist, by funneling that 'charity' money to herself and her family members. Pathetic and disgusting.
Trump's been doing it for years and he's still doing it. He's by far not the only one.

No it's current news sorry if truth hurts you.
Why is it a "current news story" though? Is it really that surprising that people profit from charity scams?

Or are there other news stories out there this can push against?

Trump's been doing it for years and he's still doing it. He's by far not the only one.
Sounds like -- wait for it -- WHATABOUTERY (remember that little phrase you lefties coined to support your new moral standards of debate, only to discard them anytime it's convenient for you?)

Trump is a businessmen, and lots of wealthy businessmen have charities. Patrice Cullors is a professional activist who has turned race-relations into her profitable scheme.

What are her credentials again? Just that she's black?

BLM has filled any of the financial documents required for it's tax exempt status and somebody needs to go to jail for that and from possible embezzlement of funds.
this person is not affiliated with the group BLM....what part of that do you not understand?

Why is it a "current news story" though? Is it really that surprising that people profit from charity scams?

Or are there other news stories out there this can push against?
So you are equating old storys like Acorn to this?

One is an old story, this is current events

I wonder how it was that I correctly guessed that the OP was a Fox Noise article?

Stop being a snowflake. Act like a real American Patriot, that is being a proud nationalist who doesn't show weakness by accepting DIEversity

The open bigotry of your post screams.

This country was built by diversity and it will triumph in the future because if it.

It’s the one human advantage that we have over every other first world nation.

I realize flat earthers and people who spend all day on the internet sucking up venom from anonymous posters who peddle fear don’t get this.

As for snowflakes.

We saw all you “proud nationalists” uninating in halls of Congress, rioting, and then slinking always like lost tourists in costume on Jan 6th.

We saw your righteous leader incite a riot and then run away after telling the white nationalist suckers he recruited that he would be “right there with them”.

And we saw all those “pround nationalists” whining, saying that Trump made them do it.

We’ve always known that the bigots in white nationalist world are the biggest snowflakes of all.

They’re the guy who puts “Ain’t Skeerd“ decals on thier trucks.

As Jan 6th proved conclusively, “proud nationalists” aren‘t going to be there when the going gets tough.

Grown men playing war games inthe woods, drinking beer and watching “Red Dawn” are about all you “patriots” are good for.

this person is not affiliated with the group BLM....what part of that do you not understand?
then the "real BLM" should publicly call her out for going by a name that makes her look like "real BLM" -- because that's probably helping her to get cash by profiting off the name

then the "real BLM" should publicly call her out for going by a name that makes her look like "real BLM" -- because that's probably helping her to get cash by profiting off the name
Who is the “real BLM”?

Oh I guess systemic racism must not exist because white people feel guilty about it. Yep. Nothing at all wrong with this thought train.

Back
Top Bottom